Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 43. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 14, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
Holding Bitcoin is best way for riches nt only Bitcoin any other coin if u hold for long term we can make around 10 times of profit

Holding can be a risk if you hold a big amount of money. But if otherwise, i think it's just fine to hold it until it's value increase.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 02:26:28 AM
Holding Bitcoin is best way for riches nt only Bitcoin any other coin if u hold for long term we can make around 10 times of profit
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
January 14, 2018, 02:26:24 AM
Anything we invest there is an equal risk. Thats why holding has a risk involve because holding crypto currency coins for long term cannot guarantee us that we are going to gain profit from our investments it might as well go down. So better yet set up a target goal for us to do not loose our investments.

yes setting up some target goal for how long are you may able to hold it or just to gain profit is your task on it you may take that for the security and safety of your wanted to have to for.
Activity: 74
January 14, 2018, 02:23:38 AM
I think at the moment we should keep bitcoin rather than sell them. For any work that is, the only thing that will make you profitable is perseverance. Perseverance will help you in many aspects of your life, not just with bitcoin but also with other businesses such as real estate and stock investing. In addition to persistence, you should also learn about the bitcoin's up and down intensity to make a better decision.
Activity: 37
January 14, 2018, 02:15:15 AM
Hodling is fun and interesting like coin connecting back in the days
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
January 14, 2018, 02:13:41 AM
As an investment, I believe that as an investment, there will be risks. If you want to get high returns, you will have to bear the corresponding risks.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 01:58:10 AM
It would be a risk. Everything in crypto currency is a risk you will not know what will happen in the future. Crypto currency is unpredictable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
January 14, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
every investment is risky, do not put all eggs in one basket

I should say holding is both risky and safe because either of the result can happen. But if you are holding more than one alt coins, then that will be better since a diversified investment can give you more options thus making you to worry less.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
January 14, 2018, 01:52:38 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
I suggest that you hold your bitcoin for as long as possible because bitcoin has a potential to increase more than its current price these days. Its also showing rapid growth on the market and this i think will be phenomenal for every country of every bitcoin user.
Activity: 37
January 14, 2018, 01:38:31 AM
Although it is started to falling but I think by the summer of 18 it will reach to 16K again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 14, 2018, 01:34:00 AM
Always you have a high risk when you are dealing with cryptocurrency. you have to identify those risks before invest your money there. But high risk means high profits. If you are a risk taker get good knowledge by doing research and invest. Always holding is more profitable when compare with day trading. a lot of coins price in the market diffidently increase in the future. Because teams are working there to increase the value. so don't wanna afraid. But do your own research and get recommendations from experts and also invest some amount in bitcoin or cryptocurrency which you can bear the loss.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 01:09:23 AM
Any investment is a riskyy even business field.so bitcoin is also risky in some moments. The price of bitcoin change rapidly and our predictions is just a prediction.There is a chance that you gain and there is aiso an equal chance of loosing your investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
January 13, 2018, 11:36:52 PM
Anything we invest there is an equal risk. Thats why holding has a risk involve because holding crypto currency coins for long term cannot guarantee us that we are going to gain profit from our investments it might as well go down. So better yet set up a target goal for us to do not loose our investments.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in        

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Is a risk if  you are investing money and cannot afford to lose.

Is a risk if  you are investing money and cannot afford to lose.

It is not a risk it is a good investment. Just make it as your savings a profitable savings. As for now just keep it, time will come that it is a good decision you make..
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
January 13, 2018, 09:30:38 PM
Holding Bitcoins has proven in time to be a very good strategy. There is no guarantee that it will be always the best strategy, but history would be on your side Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 08:44:51 PM

Is a risk if  you are investing money and cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 13, 2018, 08:44:24 PM
Holding bitcoin is a very profitable thing not risky, I'm sure that the trend of price increase will continue to happen so hold bitcoin is a good thing and very profitable than we sell.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 08:36:30 PM
maybe it's not keep holding it that's a good idea!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 07:43:02 PM
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow.
I'm holding too so far, I believe in what bitcoin represents, so I'm taking the risk. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose however, but if you can, you should buy more.
Also have a look in other cryptocurrencies.
It is true of your opinion and I agree with your opinion.
If we do not dare to take risks then do not invest and better follow the bounty bounty that has been provided or just be a buyer.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
Holding is not a risk.  Just buy a coin with a lower price and hold it until it pumps just to know the feeling of holding for a long time.
When you hold a certain coin it is a risks. Because the market is volatile we dont know when it will pump and dump. So holding is a risks but that risks will lead you to gain more profit of a certain coin will increase the price.
Pages:
Jump to: