Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 44. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 07:17:49 PM
Holding is not a risk.  Just buy a coin with a lower price and hold it until it pumps just to know the feeling of holding for a long time.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 07:11:31 PM
Holding is a risk. And how can i not hold it? I bought it higher than today😂
Activity: 53
January 13, 2018, 07:09:27 PM
To me I believe in investment rather than holding for long with that it will increase in unit likewise in value because things change strangely in crypto world
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Holding bitcoin right now is to be risky and if you want to earn you always taking a risk because their is no assurance that if you invest here in bitcoin was you earn in simple investing but you are always watching the fluctuation of the coin not like last year 2017 that we all know bitcoin rising was continues but right now bitcoin value was falling down and all investor last year that with the value $17000 was taking risk because of right now the value was $14000.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
January 13, 2018, 06:55:56 PM
Holding too long can be risky as no one can predict where bitcoin will land in future but if you are holding for a specific time period then it can prove to be an profitable decision as hold it and sell it when it reaches to your expected price instead of holding too long and not selling when you are making profits from it as in future if price drops then you can buy more bitcoins at lower price as buying and selling at regular intervals is the best way to play with your bitcoins to get regular profits.
Activity: 214
January 13, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
Well the higher the price goes the greater the risk. It is pretty obvious we are in a bubble , but it can last for years so there you have to take a gamble.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
It would be 50/50. The market could go down  rock bottom and also it could go up very high. So better be prepared if one of those things happen.
Activity: 322
January 13, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
Everything about invetment is a risk. Holding and trading is a risk, the only way we could avoid thaat is to lessen it by means of doing a research and learning about the coins you wnted to invet with. Doing so lessen a lot of rik not in the coin but in your investment.

That is right. Golden rule of the investing; don't take the risk that you can hold. so basically whatever you do will be risk, either hold or sell. because right after you sell, price can go up and right before you buy it an go down. so you better decide yourself and if it will be a mistake it will be yours ,not anybody elses.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 02:26:15 PM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
For me, it is also good that you hold for a long time ago because based on my true experience, i hold for too long and in my mind that this is impossible to get high but one day it all change. So it also good that you hold because nothing will lost.
Activity: 33
January 13, 2018, 02:25:35 PM
holding on to coins that have not yet really proven themselves to be trusted is quite dangerous. So basically, it depends on the coin you are investing your money and time in. Go for top coins like Eth or Ripple. You'll feel much safer too.
Activity: 242
January 13, 2018, 02:21:56 PM
when there is gain there is risk.. when you do some investment there is profit and also risk of loss, the greater profit you get, there is also greater risk you get loss
Activity: 16
January 13, 2018, 02:17:47 PM
Holding is always great for long term trading.
For me personally it’s the most convenient way to trade since most of the day I don’t have access to a computer. Day trading will be somehow difficult.
Although, hopefully I can day trade in the future ☺︎
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
I advice you do not invest more than you can afford to loose as any thing can happen with an investment on BTC ( the value is volatile) or other cryptocurrencies. However, I you are willing, you can go ahead and invest an surely, barring any price fall, you make some profit in a few months.
Activity: 84
January 13, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
Everything about invetment is a risk. Holding and trading is a risk, the only way we could avoid thaat is to lessen it by means of doing a research and learning about the coins you wnted to invet with. Doing so lessen a lot of rik not in the coin but in your investment.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
January 13, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
As for now to hold btc is to risky for me.Mining ban in China is serious issue.Already mning company have to stop
his operation.Now i have some dash and my token
Will be no ban in Korea altough trading can be limited untill new regulation will be done.It will be fast.First deadline
20 jan
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
January 13, 2018, 02:10:34 PM
Holding is generally one of the best ways to earn money in cryptocurrencies. The most important thing is to initially determine the coin, to understand how promising it is and invest in it for a long time.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

You shoul hold your bitcoins if you belive in what bitcoin represents. On the other hand, if you have spare money you should buy some more bitcoins or aome other icos
Activity: 12
January 13, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
It is risky, but i also agree that as the saying goes, no risk no gain. So if i have the capacity to hold i will do it.
Activity: 107
January 13, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
every investment is risky, do not put all eggs in one basket
Yes it might be risky because bitcoin doesn't have stable state about increasing and decreasing of value so don't hold all your investments, trade some or cash out some just put some capital so you can have the chance again to gain more.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 12, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

Your plan not to sell your Bitcoins in the near future is a perfect decision. Same here. I will not be selling mine while it is still valued with a 5-digit price. This year the target will be at least $50,000. The year 2019 will be seeing a Bitcoin worth at least $100,000. That time, I might be selling a little portion of my Bitcoin holdings. Well, they are not that big but the price will be that big. That is for sure. That is why even if Bitcoin will go down right now as low as $10,000, I will not be even a little worried. Because the comeback will be much stronger. 
Pages:
Jump to: