Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding will be a risk or not?? - page 45. (Read 4446 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 12:33:16 AM
Holders always win! I believe that. Anyone thinks like me?
Activity: 210
January 12, 2018, 12:29:37 AM
Crypto currencies is a risk, you dont know when it crash. But if you can get return from market, you should try it.

High risk high return !
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 12, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
Well the prediction is right in some way we saw how bitcoin price rise to as high as $20000 in 2017 and now in 2018 the price dropped down to $13000 in this January, in as much as speculations are going just know that bitcoin is so volatile that it price can change at any point in time. So my advice to you is that you buy now that the price is low since you intend to hold it for a long time you will gain a lot from your holding in a short time to come.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 12:03:15 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Hold your bitcoins. Don't try to sell it incase the value of it goes down. I know that holding bitcoin will take risks because we are not even sure when will be its value going to decrease or increase . But don't be afraid of taking risks because even though bitcoin is unstable, for sure the bitcoin proce will continue to increase as bitcoin would be known worldwide. Taking risks is a part of our life. People who become successful in life are not afraid of taking risks.
“Don't try to sell it incase the value of it goes down”, good point but always remember to set a decent stop loss order on your coins just in case shit happens though
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 10:51:45 PM
Holding bitcoin is best decision bitcoin fall in first week of january 2018 but now 2nd week of january bitcoin price is touch again $17146. again i say Holding bitcoin is best decision for me or holders.
Yeah I’m just waiting for BITCOIN to hit a grand 20$k which it didn’t manage before, it stopped around what? Like 19500$ last time, barely like 500$ short of the goal
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
it will not worth anymore if you just holding btc at this moment, because it won't 10x at the end of the year.
You should hold a nice altcoin such xrp,xlm,ada, and etc. it will do 10x-20x by the end of the year
There is nothing risk in bitcoin if you will keep them in hold so it change its price very fast and I’m also keeping it on hold because I’m going to earn from it so some people think its risk and they can lose but believe me there is no risk bitcoin is now safe you can invest here as much as you can and you will get your profit without any lose bitcoin is very committed currency in market with high price so you can hold bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 08:41:02 AM
Hold is not risky it just stock your amount.in cryopto every token and currency any time grow up and your just need wait for this time.i believe it hold give everyone big amount profit. 
Activity: 32
January 11, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
In trading there always is a certain risk... that's also part of the fun.
I still believe in the predictions, that BTC will go sky high.
So its a matter of taking some risk or have regrets afterwards.
Still seems like a personal choice if you ask me.
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
January 11, 2018, 08:25:27 AM
if you hold a certain currency , It is a risk . Even though there are some prediction around the internet , still it is not reliable source for a perfect prediction . remember that there is always a risk , you just need to know how to handle these risks
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
There is no business that did not have  risk and so trading bitcoin is never an exception. Holding is part of the game to enable you gain bountifully and therefore it will be good that you take a risk by holding your bitcoin for as long as you which to sell it. Who knows if the price now will be double by the end of this year, then you become a millionaire.
Activity: 88
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
January 11, 2018, 07:53:22 AM
Price of bitcoins is falling now so if you sell now then you are not going to make enough profits and price of bitcoins will recover back sometime in future so if you hold your bitcoins for a long term then there is no risk and you will making good profits from it but instead of simply holding bitcoins in your wallet it would be good if you invest in it altcoins and start trading which will help you in growing your bitcoins over a period of time and more bitcoins means more profits.

Holding is risky, but the idea of selling now to get it from cheaper rates is much more risky than holding your bitcoin. There is a balance between them, if you want to hold, you'll hold it anyway.

Well that is the nature of investment or trading. Whatever you do is risk, either you hold or sell. Usually it happens like this, you sell and right after that it rises or you hold and it keeps dropping. You better learn technical analysis and decide yourself.
Activity: 406
January 11, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Any investment has a risk factor. If you are confident enough to hold your investment for long term that would be your choice. Even me i would hold mine because i am aiming for a bigger profit.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
January 11, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

We have different paces in life and because of that not everyone is really holding their coin for a very long time because they need to use it for some of their expenses. The best thing to do is have a day job and work on bounty campaigns as well or invest and you can hold your coins until the value grow's to the very best price you can obtain.
Activity: 182
January 11, 2018, 07:38:38 AM

Its like money, you never know exactly what will be the exchange price. But still it is one of the good assets to invest. I do not think that you will lose a lot in case of investment.
Activity: 309
January 11, 2018, 07:35:26 AM
Price of bitcoins is falling now so if you sell now then you are not going to make enough profits and price of bitcoins will recover back sometime in future so if you hold your bitcoins for a long term then there is no risk and you will making good profits from it but instead of simply holding bitcoins in your wallet it would be good if you invest in it altcoins and start trading which will help you in growing your bitcoins over a period of time and more bitcoins means more profits.

Holding is risky, but the idea of selling now to get it from cheaper rates is much more risky than holding your bitcoin. There is a balance between them, if you want to hold, you'll hold it anyway.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 07:35:22 AM
Bitcoin is a risky asset and no one can predict its future prices. After 1 month, it can go up to $40,000 per coin, or it can decline to $4,000 per coin. If you don't want any risk, then you always have the option of selling your coins to fiat cash.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 07:32:52 AM
Activity: 1
January 11, 2018, 07:25:47 AM
Good day guys! I have exactly the same problem. HODL or sell? This is the question!
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 11, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
Investing on anything is a risk. It is putting your money into something that you are not sure about. Money is obviously hard earned so it will be a risk to put it to something that is uncertain. For that reason, bitcoin is a risk. Any minute bitcoins value may drop down but although it is something uncertain, it is worth a try for it holds many opportunities.
Activity: 14
January 11, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
If you feel you have profited enough, then why hold it? There are also lots of ALT coins to consider too.
Pages:
Jump to: