Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies - page 11. (Read 27567 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 23, 2018, 12:06:12 AM
It is not good to be too hopeful and unhealthy not to be hopeful at all, these are basic reasons that is why many of us are still here, those that have left and given up never means they have lost hope entirely and may not use their ear to hear about bitcoin anymore. Yes there is hope but with very little uncertainty. It may take another long while

yes the point is to let crypto run according to the market flow, if indeed our assets are in a loss condition, then keep calm and HOLD, for some people, especially beginners, this is very difficult to do but if we want to be patient, it will also come back well. Just need more time for crypto start it again because build the trust will take a longer time
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 22, 2018, 10:38:02 PM
if crypto is a bubble, it should have erupted today and have no value anymore. but in fact the crypto market today still looks potential. ordinary people must only look at the price, even though there is something more important, namely the market cap. where large coins such as bitcoin, ripple, and etherum still maintain their market cap to continue to grow positively.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
December 22, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
do you mean here there will be the latest crypocurrency revolution and coins like bitcoin and ethereum will be replaced?
I get an issue if the cryptourrency will be replaced by encryptocurrency, but in my opinion it's not that fast

I disagree about that kind of opinion as we all should know nobody can replace bitcon and ethereum
Even do some people's against in bitcoin as king and queen of crypto
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 22, 2018, 10:51:06 AM
The window of hype is opening and I hope everybody has got a lot of tokens, because now we will see another great bull run that is going to be even bigger and more powerful as the last one. Keep watching the market guys.
This window will not open very soon. Do not expect growth in the coming few months. I think we will not see growth at least half of the year
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 22, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
I think that the market nowadays is very unstable for a lot of reasons but i don't think that the cryptocurrency world will fall apart.We live in an era full of technology and i believe  that BTC it's the future in making money.Anyway, we can't tell exactly what's gonna happen but we can wait and see in which direction the market goes..hopefully in a good one.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Cryptocurrency will surely bounce back for the reason that the market has been red almost the last year. There will be time for the bull and I am anticipating it mid year of the next year or earlier than that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 22, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
I am sure that Bitcoin is a project of some country or group of countries! Of course, it will be restored, then the question is “when? I think we are at the finish line, as the world crisis is just around the corner, during which it will be necessary to organize the flow of funds — and this is Bitcoin !

Yes you are right
But I’m thinking that instead of worrying about how to use bitcoin
Or worry about when bitcoin will be fully utilized

Let’s worry about how we are going to be a partakes, witness and beneficiary of the advantages of bitcoin and crypto currency tokens
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 20, 2018, 03:48:35 PM
The window of hype is opening and I hope everybody has got a lot of tokens, because now we will see another great bull run that is going to be even bigger and more powerful as the last one. Keep watching the market guys.
How did we miss the bulls, who today are already very hopeful to have time to improve the situation of our deposits, but it will not be permanent either, despite the fact that the market is cyclical; many people just do not understand that in general it doesn't matter when they invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 20, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
I am sure that Bitcoin is a project of some country or group of countries! Of course, it will be restored, then the question is “when? I think we are at the finish line, as the world crisis is just around the corner, during which it will be necessary to organize the flow of funds — and this is Bitcoin !
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
Jealousy...

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.
Being mention about bouncing back, it has already started.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
Everything goes digital now, transactions, information, almost everything will be there and people find it hard to adopt because they are skeptic about it. Same goes for crypto's.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 10:27:15 AM

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

When people talk about cryptocurrency market, they often say that all this market is a bubble, but they also would rather buy some BTC if they had a chance. Every situation has rise and fall and this moment is the fall of the market. Soon without any doubts will be sure rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 19, 2018, 01:55:25 PM
I also believe that the electronic money market will rebound, but this will take a long time. The market needs to adjust and have a policy to prevent fraud. Particularly need good signals from governments around the world.
This will happen in any case, because the state authorities have already seen that the people reacted very positively to what is happening in the cryptocurrency space. Better think about it all the time, maybe the right thoughts will come.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 09:35:25 AM
Yeah, looking at the historical values, i think even if it's a bubble it bust and then rises each time giving rise to a new high. So should we continue like this, it is very sweet because after all there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
Well the world will go digital no matter what. Bitcoin or some other same kind of system or even better will take over but its not going to go back to that pathetic Fiat and banking system.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Bitcoin is never going to die. The world is gradually going digital so digital currencies are the hope for the future. Bitcoin really has a great future
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 19, 2018, 08:37:50 AM
early to predict the fate of cryptocurrency
Only last year, with the help of the media, many people learned first about cryptocurrencies, About Bitcoin. And then even about the fact that there are other alternative cryptocurrencies))
society has not yet tasted the crypt, is concerned about it
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
We see that the world is not ready yet. Even in large countries there are places where little use of digital technology. So the global transition will be a long one.
Activity: 490
December 19, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
Crypto currencies and the blockchain technology have an outstanding future, because the world is going to be decentralised and blockchain will launch the next revolution in a variety of industries like finance, e-commerce, transport.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2018, 06:32:26 AM
For sure is hope ahead. People have been waiting for almost one year for at least a sign of the bullish market. The last year was pretty hard for everybody and a lot of investors are still holding their assets and believe in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: