Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies - page 6. (Read 27567 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 08:30:41 AM
Two controversial opinions can be heard in the debate on cryptocurrencies: some are convinced that this is a bubble, others insist that they are not. Who is right - time will tell. But if it really is a bubble, as long as it exists, you can earn money on it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 08:15:22 AM
Crypto currencies future is thousand times bright in coming few months and no body can't imagine that at which level is the highest stopage of crypto. Because smart investors have entered into the crypto world already and they are ready for future big earnings from this market.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 08:05:12 AM
We all hope for crypto to boom in future. The main hindrance is from the authorities (government) enacting laws against cryptocurrency because they are trying to protect their citizens. The authorities think crypto will increase crime rate, reduce FIAT currency value, cause decline in tax and including other repugnant factors. For me, the fact that crypto is decentralized is cool, but regulations need to be put in place for mainstream adoption occur. Also, a lot of work need to be done on scalability for big businesses and organizations to adopt crypto in the long run.
Activity: 518
January 09, 2019, 07:56:34 AM
Cryptocurrency have proved that digitalization of important asset and value is a possibilities. We really don't need a fiat to deal with issue of payment, everyone can actually become their own bank!
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 09, 2019, 07:48:07 AM
The death of bitcoin and cryptocurrency has been pronounced severally, yet still the fraternity grows bigger and bigger. Crypto is volatile and therefore we should accept the market trend and adjust to it if the need arises.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 09, 2019, 07:41:55 AM
It is likely that exceptional growth is waiting for us after the dollar begins to collapse, large capital will have nowhere else to go except in cryptocurrency. But this is just one of the theories.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
January 09, 2019, 07:30:40 AM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Bitcoin was rightly called a bubble because it got bigger and burst 3 times in 10 years. We see the movement, so more likely there'll be another bubble in 1, 3 or 5 years. It's a bubble, but an unusual one)
copper member
Activity: 411
January 09, 2019, 07:13:34 AM
We have had too many ups and downs in cryptocurencies but still the force is standing and going strong. A bubble will only Burst and thats the end of it. There's plenty of hope ahead I strongly believe, we only need to be patient a little more longer.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 09, 2019, 07:05:37 AM
I think the thing that can make the crypto market recover is that strict regulation is immediately made, as we know that in 2018 there are too many scam and hacking cases that make investors afraid to place their money.
I partly agree with you, but I do not understand how this can be done if the cryptocurrency can be used anonymously. I think that at a time when there was no crypto-currency hacked Bank accounts and much more. Everything created by man can be broken by another man. I would be glad if this problem was solved but I think that this will not happen or in the future there will be a technology that can fix it .
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 09, 2019, 06:19:35 AM
Digital progress is always evolving and more ways to make it easier, like real money that compete with digital money that can be used for transactions or other means.
In my opinion in the next few years there will be progress in digital money and more people will recognize the digital currency and that will give the good news going forward.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
January 09, 2019, 06:18:34 AM
I think the thing that can make the crypto market recover is that strict regulation is immediately made, as we know that in 2018 there are too many scam and hacking cases that make investors afraid to place their money.
Activity: 173
January 09, 2019, 06:10:06 AM
I really like Bitcoin, but I also know that Bitcoin has a certain value bubble. Because it is widely used for speculation and investment. But I think Bitcoin will stabilize prices and gain more development in the future.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
January 09, 2019, 05:58:10 AM
Your prediction is correct, and the cryptocurrency does rebound. This is what many investors have not thought of. The rebound in the cryptocurrency market may now be over. The probability of a current decline is very likely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 03:52:10 PM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

Well, we will have a chance to find out if this is so. I even prefer to hope that cryptocurrency entered our life for a long time. Of course, they are waiting for changes and streamlining, but they will live.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 08:47:09 AM
All are hoping for a strong raising. Because in this time nothing is predictable. Price can go more lower also.Though it has the chances to make profit. But carefulness will be the best option.
Activity: 310
January 08, 2019, 07:37:14 AM
I have big hopes for the upcoming year, because 2018 was a disaster for every crypto investor and I have no doubts that things will change in this year. There are so much outstanding updates that are going to see the light soon!
Activity: 462
January 08, 2019, 05:22:51 AM
I am still a believer in Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin is not for profit, because I think Bitcoin is the main way to achieve free online trading (free trade without borders).
Activity: 434
January 08, 2019, 05:11:51 AM
I doubt that bitcoin will be replaced by some other coin. Useless coins will certainly disappear not to litter the market, and the top coins will start to develop soon.
Bitcoin will not be replaced, potential Altcoin cannot replace the position of Bitcoin, especially coins that have no value. but there is still the possibility that a coin that has no value can rise so you get a profit, but it is not easy and requires patience. Crypto currencies will increase higher and maybe only potential coins and Crypto coins that will return to better and more popular expectations.
Activity: 476
January 08, 2019, 04:36:36 AM
I doubt that bitcoin will be replaced by some other coin. Useless coins will certainly disappear not to litter the market, and the top coins will start to develop soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
January 08, 2019, 02:57:13 AM
Even if cryptocurrency happened to be stop working, it will still leaving the blockchain technology that could be implemented for another thing than cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: