Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies - page 8. (Read 27567 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
December 27, 2018, 01:38:23 PM
I support your point of view and I am sure that it will be so. Currently, the world is looking at digital perspectives.
Right now they just look. I would like people to start using it. The world must understand that as sooner we start using crypto, the more comfortable we will live
in my opinion cryptocurrency will be more bright in the future because all the world has been paying attention to cryptocurrency after several countries that received the benefits of using blockchain technology, so that other countries are interested in cryptocurrency hopefully next year will be the rise of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 27, 2018, 01:25:05 PM
I support your point of view and I am sure that it will be so. Currently, the world is looking at digital perspectives.
Right now they just look. I would like people to start using it. The world must understand that as sooner we start using crypto, the more comfortable we will live
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 27, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
I hope cryptocurrency will become a payment tool that is widely used by communities around the world.
Blockchain technology has rapidly developed the convenience, speed and security of transactions will be the main choice of the payment process, I believe the market movement will go back up so be patient.
It will take more time before we can expect cryptocurrency will be used as the payment tool everywhere. But it will happen one day or another as mainstream adoption is the final destination for all crypto currencies. Blockchain technology is already proven for its efficiency and almost all major banks are developing a project on this technology. We can expect some big revolution which will be based on crypto and blockchain so that all our coins will be having huge price level at the times.

investing in cryptocurrency is a very good investment now. And of course in the future people will definitely invest a lot.
Yes, the future of all cryptocurrencies is simply depending on how it will be attracting new investors and I am sure how attractive the cryptocurrencies were in past, it will be hindered times more attractive in coming years hence we can a definite great future along with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
They say trade volume has dropped slightly to $13 billion and there has been no big bounce to signal a real recovery yet. But I say otherwise, I still strongly believe on the power of cryptocoins that it will help us in the future.Bitcoin remained above $6k and has climbed back 1.7% on the day to trade at $6,450. It could form a strong reversal if it can climb back to the critical $6,800 level over the weekend. Market dominance has just surpassed 49% indicating more strength in Bitcoin than any of the other cryptos.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 27, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
The great expectation of crypto certainly continues to grow higher than before. . cryptocurrency will continue to increase every year. Of course this cryptocurrency will continue to be lyrics by many investors. Because investing in cryptocurrency is a very good investment now. And of course in the future people will definitely invest a lot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
right i agree with your opinion maybe next year bitcoin will be an exchange rate for us shopping at the mall and others
the inhibition of the development of bitcoin because there are some countries that feel disadvantaged bitcoin can be a good exchange rate between currencies without harming other currencies, bitcoin can be a mediator.
now bitcoin can only be an asset whenever the price and value can change
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 27, 2018, 09:49:04 AM
Called bitcoin a bubble for the reason that it costs exactly as much as it invested funds, but nevertheless, I am confident that he will recover soon!
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 27, 2018, 09:17:32 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies should become more confidential and the future belongs to such cryptocurrencies as ZCash or PIVX. But Bitcoin will not cease to be the main cryptocurrency and over time will get a lot of changes that will make it more confidential and perfect. I think that the cryptocurrency market in 20 years will have little in common with the current market.
Being confidential is also one of major criteria for the success of a coin, but I believe that alone will not be enough for being successful. I mean any coin may adopt such a feature if they want to incorporate into existing system. I read bitcoin is also going to have stealth functionality as an optional as some major development is going on based on this feature. Hence, this alone will not be a big thing which will be deciding the future of cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 364
December 27, 2018, 08:29:14 AM
We are all expecting a bounce back in the cryptocurrency market. The question is, when will that be? All we have now is predictions and speculations which holds no ground.
Activity: 1344
December 27, 2018, 07:21:41 AM
Activity: 490
CAT.EX Exchange
December 27, 2018, 06:37:47 AM
I hope cryptocurrency will become a payment tool that is widely used by communities around the world.
Blockchain technology has rapidly developed the convenience, speed and security of transactions will be the main choice of the payment process, I believe the market movement will go back up so be patient.
Activity: 112
December 27, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
I think that if the crypto currency was a bubble, then it would not invest so much money and effort in its development. Look at the market now, you see only the price, which is constantly decreasing. But at this point, cryptocurrencies continue to develop, new platforms, decentralized exchanges and tools for managing a new type of assets are being created. I think this has a lot to tell you.
Activity: 773
December 27, 2018, 06:21:38 AM
No matter how the market falls, cryptocurrency is an innovation for us. She has room to grow and develop. She will have a great future.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 27, 2018, 06:17:09 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies should become more confidential and the future belongs to such cryptocurrencies as ZCash or PIVX. But Bitcoin will not cease to be the main cryptocurrency and over time will get a lot of changes that will make it more confidential and perfect. I think that the cryptocurrency market in 20 years will have little in common with the current market.
Jpt
Activity: 374
December 27, 2018, 04:35:17 AM
I do also believe that cryptocurrency will change the way we are forced to live especially in terms of transaction. It will make us independent of banks unnecessarily imposing so called restrictions on ever services especially when it comes to transaction. Initially, many people denied the value and power of cryptocurrency. But nowadays, many countries are accepting it in a way or another. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
BTC will not unexpectedly sky rocket in a day or a month, we have a long way ahead of us before reaching any reasonable price, let alone some serious amounts close to 19k that we once had. Different sources are saying that 2019. will not be easy and that we should arm ourselves with patience. Some normal and slow growth is expected, but nothing drastic.
Activity: 182
December 26, 2018, 06:33:08 PM
he has not yet died and is too early to bury him. I am sure that we are still waiting for a new surge of interest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 383
December 26, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
I'm not sure about it. Maybe it was the first small bubble with bitcoin and soon we will see the next great bullrun. It would be fantastic if McAfee will be right about it's future price. But on the other side it will be interesting when he will eat his genitals.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
December 26, 2018, 05:55:51 PM
This is uncertain. Some people think that the cryptocurrency market has fallen. In fact, at least the media think so. Therefore, we should not be too optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and there are many uncertainties. Keeping an eye on the market is even more important.
The media usually do not think) they grab the news or part of the news and try to convey it as quickly as possible, without delving into it and not necessarily understanding what it is about
and on a wave of panic (especially false), then there are a lot of people
You're both right about the media saying but I dont think the media are to blame for all this but the FUD spreader people which said they are crypto currency enthusiasm but dont understand the depth of crypto market and all they do is made wrong statement about the market.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 25, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
This is uncertain. Some people think that the cryptocurrency market has fallen. In fact, at least the media think so. Therefore, we should not be too optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and there are many uncertainties. Keeping an eye on the market is even more important.
The media usually do not think) they grab the news or part of the news and try to convey it as quickly as possible, without delving into it and not necessarily understanding what it is about
and on a wave of panic (especially false), then there are a lot of people
Pages:
Jump to: