Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies - page 10. (Read 27567 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
The level of one's thoughts mixed with fear will regard bitcoin as a bubble because bitcoin is always up and down, and I think it will take a long time for them to fully believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
December 23, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
It is impossible to calculate the time for the world to completely switch to digital regulation. Even today in a very developed world there are still people living without light and heat and have no idea what the Internet is.

Even modern Europe and America are not yet able to switch to digital regulation. Bitcoin and digital cryptocurrencies are just one of the ways of money circulation, but the transition completely to this system will not be unambiguous.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 07:08:04 AM
Today, cryptocurrency users often say things that really want to see Bitcoin as a means of payment. In any case, I also hold the same opinion, because such a full-fledged one would change the situation in the cryptocurrency market, since the Bitcoin price affects the pricing of all cryptocurrencies.
of course, when bitcoin has value for the payment tool it will also have a positive impact on the crypto market. this can also trigger an increase in investment in the market and increase the price of crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 23, 2018, 07:04:54 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the "gold" of the Internet, but people who use bitcoin have changed the original meaning, people use bitcoin for commercial speculation and trading, which leads to many extra prices for Bitcoin.
Today, cryptocurrency users often say things that really want to see Bitcoin as a means of payment. In any case, I also hold the same opinion, because such a full-fledged one would change the situation in the cryptocurrency market, since the Bitcoin price affects the pricing of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
if everyone is open-minded about crypto, there is a great possibility it will succeed.  all great things that we have now have once be rejected.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:05:31 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the "gold" of the Internet, but people who use bitcoin have changed the original meaning, people use bitcoin for commercial speculation and trading, which leads to many extra prices for Bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 05:02:24 AM
Yes you are right the world of cryptocurrency is just the beginning but not the end. We can see the entire world beginning to understand and accept the role of cryptocurrency in changing our lives. So they are trying to stabilize it and make it a safe investment area by putting regulations in place. And I am sure the crypto world will thrive in the days to come albeit gradually.
That is the importance of understanding the cryptocurrency ecosystem. People who understand the market well will not give up easily even though there is a continuous price decline like now. The right strategy is needed, as well as mentality and patience.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 04:28:44 AM
Yes you are right the world of cryptocurrency is just the beginning but not the end. We can see the entire world beginning to understand and accept the role of cryptocurrency in changing our lives. So they are trying to stabilize it and make it a safe investment area by putting regulations in place. And I am sure the crypto world will thrive in the days to come albeit gradually.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 23, 2018, 04:19:09 AM
Many think that Bitcoin is a bubble because its value is not tied to anything which should determine its price per time. Aside speculative trading, many don't see anything again that Bitcoin represents which makes them think that it will soon fade away.
You are right, the price keeps changing according to demand and supply. There are many advantages and risks that must be faced in this volume, the bubble slowly enlarges, if we can take a chance then we will get a profit. Timing is everything in investing.
copper member
Activity: 112
Am KOFIY!
December 23, 2018, 03:58:53 AM
Many think that Bitcoin is a bubble because its value is not tied to anything which should determine its price per time. Aside speculative trading, many don't see anything again that Bitcoin represents which makes them think that it will soon fade away.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 03:51:26 AM
I often talk to my friends about the value of Bitcoin and often argue whether Bitcoin has a bubble, but I personally think that the value of Bitcoin is still not fully developed, because it can still only be used for investment and trading.
Activity: 336
December 23, 2018, 03:47:08 AM
I hope all countries can legalize Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will always overshadow the government if Bitcoin has not been legalized, so Pro and Cons will continue to be created, but if Bitcoin is legalized by all countries, I think Bitcoin will have relatively stable prices. Not always sharp in price increases or decreases.
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
December 23, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
Think of a system where everything is decentralized.Of course, States will not want such a structure.But this is slowly coming.It's impossible to stop now.People are enlightened every day and there is always hope.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 23, 2018, 03:12:17 AM
My hope for the crypto currency going forward is to make many people involved in it be happy and achieve the dreams that I have been fighting for so far. I really hope that in the future crypto currencies will be better than 2017.

I think the main issue is not actually all about many people been involved
It’s about being involved for the right reasons
Not for pump and dumps but for the proper utilization reasons which is of course the best reasons for crypto currency survival
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 23, 2018, 02:56:45 AM
My hope for the crypto currency going forward is to make many people involved in it be happy and achieve the dreams that I have been fighting for so far. I really hope that in the future crypto currencies will be better than 2017.

That is certain, we only need to wait until the balloon enlarges again. Increases and decreases are alternating cycles. So, don't give up and stay patient, take every opportunity, understand the risks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 02:24:07 AM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
And the increase in the number of bitcoin payment terminals is only an affirmation. So there is not only hope but also confidence that in five years everything will turn upside down and cryptocurrency will be everywhere.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 01:45:12 AM
There will be a future those who believed in bitcoin and altcoin but there will be a regret to those who stop investing in digital currencies . I am one of those  who believe in it so just hodl .  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 23, 2018, 01:16:10 AM
There is a very thin line between the financial price mobility and the bubble analogy. To be able to call Bitcoin a bubble, I think it would take a long time to pass. But for whatever reason, it can't be so bubble anything that has community support!

I see some negative meanings about bitcoin, be so called a bubble in the cryptocurrency market. Does it mean like, if we pop bitcoin bubble, will it going to dump its price? I am just confused why they call it a bubble. My previous understanding about bitcoin is quite positive. It is rabbit that runs to fast like no one can stop it when its market value soar high.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
December 23, 2018, 01:05:31 AM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

I know bitcoin is also called a rabbit by some cryptocurrency experts like Trace Meyer and  Adam. It is metaphorically compared to a rabbit since it runs too fast like nobody can stop it. That is a characteristic of bitcoin that only bitcoin has.
Pages:
Jump to: