Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies - page 14. (Read 27567 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
December 16, 2018, 07:59:42 PM
It's pretty obvious that the market will bounce back, the downtrend won't continue forever, at some point in the future we're going see buying pressure pushing the price up, the only thing we're missing right now is something that could trigger that pressure. But unlike the last few months, we have a few events coming up in the crypto space in Q1 next year that could possibly overturn the current bearish sentiment, hopefully, we'll start a recovery phase.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
December 16, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
It won't only be bitcoin that will surely bounceback and let's hope that the market itself will be able to do so.
Indeed, but bitcoin is can be called the driving force, once the price of bitcoin soars there will be a lot of altcoin prices also changes. Our only task is to wait for that to happen and also by not wasting the current opportunity to get a few more cheap coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 16, 2018, 07:12:07 PM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 

bitcoin as the first product of blockchain tech is an experimental project
but, personally i think this experimental project will be succed and not a bubble
just like the internet at the beginning, pros and cons will coming as the tech being developed my friend
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 16, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
It won't only be bitcoin that will surely bounceback and let's hope that the market itself will be able to do so. Be positive at this moment despite of the negative market behavior because this is the only thing that will help for us to move away from panic and having the idea to sell and give up with the market situation. Be positive and patient for positive things that are about to come.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 06:38:17 PM
I agree with the author. I also think that so far cryptocurrencies have been as an experiment. Cryptocurrencies will not disappear, but now in the future they will have strict control.
We can only lose from strict control.
Smart investors never supported scams.
I sure hope governments continue to be as inefficient as they are today, so we can build huge crypto adoption before they can react.
For this to happen, we need to focus on already existing technology.
Technology is currently 5 steps ahead of adoption, we don't need an even larger gap
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 16, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

Tulips were called a bubble as well and they never bounced back. Not all things that experience a bubble will one day recover. Even in the dotcom bubble only a handful survived.

Advancements with hashing functions are probably inevitable if bitcoin is to survive and scale but I don't think it will ever be controlled by the g8 or anyone else, people use bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. Without that it's nothing.
You can buy more than half of all bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies and then they will not be decentralized.Now there is news about 50 % attack on the network, though not yet bitcoin.If the state (government) wants,it will be able to attack many cryptocurrencies in this way.

I have read about Bitcoin, Bitcoin's programming team has come up with solutions to prevent attacks 51%. Then, in the future, it will not affect the Bitcoin blockchain

Yes the hack prevention is a positive growth and development in the right step but it is pitiable that it does not command a corresponding increase in demand

But the future will be better I believe and there will be stabilization
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 16, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

Perhaps there is some part of the truth in what you say, but it seems to me that we can never fully understand the idea that this project carries in it. Definitely it can be said that the value in any case will increase with time.

In view of this, I think the major problem has been the inability to estimate the value of bitcoins
The potentials are either underrated or overrated and the project has little doubters which sure would improve

But the truth remains that bitcoin crypto currency and Blockchain is the future we all have to accept
Your comment is not at all related to what I said, but in spite of all this. I will answer you about the assessment of Bitcoin and overestimation and completeness. And so the most important thing is that the price is formed directly on the market. If there is demand there will be an offer. Today, everything is pitiable in this regard.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 15, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

well, we can only hold our breath for a little and wait, whether it bounces back or not. btc was a test, you think? it makes sense from a certain perspective, i guess. but it's really confusing
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Tulips were called a bubble as well and they never bounced back. Not all things that experience a bubble will one day recover. Even in the dotcom bubble only a handful survived.

Advancements with hashing functions are probably inevitable if bitcoin is to survive and scale but I don't think it will ever be controlled by the g8 or anyone else, people use bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. Without that it's nothing.
You can buy more than half of all bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies and then they will not be decentralized.Now there is news about 50 % attack on the network, though not yet bitcoin.If the state (government) wants,it will be able to attack many cryptocurrencies in this way.

I have read about Bitcoin, Bitcoin's programming team has come up with solutions to prevent attacks 51%. Then, in the future, it will not affect the Bitcoin blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2018, 03:34:50 PM
I agree with the author. I also think that so far cryptocurrencies have been as an experiment. Cryptocurrencies will not disappear, but now in the future they will have strict control.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
December 15, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Perhaps there is some part of the truth in what you say, but it seems to me that we can never fully understand the idea that this project carries in it. Definitely it can be said that the value in any case will increase with time.

In view of this, I think the major problem has been the inability to estimate the value of bitcoins
The potentials are either underrated or overrated and the project has little doubters which sure would improve

But the truth remains that bitcoin crypto currency and Blockchain is the future we all have to accept
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 15, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
I agree with you and I think that after only 10-15 years, the world will become fully digital. we are already very close to such a technical conquest

You are right, those who are not aware of crypto will still afraid to invest in this, people need proof and trust. When it comes to money no one will blindly invest, it take sometime to gain trust from the people's.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
December 15, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
December 15, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 15, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
lots of traders are hoping to be able to make price increases again because there are so many traders who are stuck at high prices.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 12:05:48 PM
We're heading to digital world where every transaction will be moving there.

And as for the market, it will bounce back we just can't tell exactly on when it will. But I'm sure of it that time will come that it's going to be a perfect rebound for the market and those who have been doubting that it will never happen will start regret what they've said before.

The rebounce is what every crypto currency enthusiast is eager to learn about
How will it happen
Where will it emerge
How would the world accept crypto currency totally
Can money laundering be prevented or reduced in crypto currency

This are the questions that do worry me
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
December 15, 2018, 12:02:37 PM
Most people think that Bitcoin is a bubble because there is no corresponding daily necessities or value technology that can be used to measure the price of Bitcoin.
What I want to say is that gold was the same a few centuries ago.

You are spot on
The unavailability of the corresponding values that makes crypto currency as a whole vulnerable is one reason why we have a lot of fuders and doubters too

Just as Gold was centuries  ago, Bitcoin is the next big thing in the century
The future is upon us
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 15, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

If such an attitude continues and attempts not to interfere, when everything is in a bearish trend, then we probably will not see more than the previous leaders or their cost, but we will constantly regret the losses and the inability to trade.
Activity: 560
December 15, 2018, 06:35:25 AM
The world is truly going digital. Now mobile banking is the order of the day. Usage of fiat in payments of goods and services is becoming a thing of the past and that is why cryptocurrency is the hope of the future.
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: