Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies - page 4. (Read 27567 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 03:57:57 AM
The bubble helps the growth of cryptocurrency, but the cyclical bubble may be difficult to escape. The current bubble has broken down, and it may take years to encrypt the money market to fix it. The bubble has allowed Bitcoin to spread around the world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
January 15, 2019, 02:31:17 AM
If the price of bitcoin will go to 1$ that we should call them a bubble because the price of all altcoins get dump maybe it's not the year for 2018 imagine those days bitcoin not even pump up and continue to dump it's price every months.
You'll be joking if Bitcoin drastically fall in the depth of $1, it's impossible. We are too far from what it started before and looking it's price every year, you could see how it consistently growing upward rather than of falling hard.  
Yes,  we came into unexpected fluctuation but it is gonna be a normal events in crypto market for we are in decentralized system.
I am sure that Bitcoin will not fall below $ 3000. This coin holds much of the market infrastructure. I think that the real price of Bitcoin will soon be more than 5000 dollars.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 15, 2019, 02:28:52 AM
If the price of bitcoin will go to 1$ that we should call them a bubble because the price of all altcoins get dump maybe it's not the year for 2018 imagine those days bitcoin not even pump up and continue to dump it's price every months.
You'll be joking if Bitcoin drastically fall in the depth of $1, it's impossible. We are too far from what it started before and looking it's price every year, you could see how it consistently growing upward rather than of falling hard.  
Yes,  we came into unexpected fluctuation but it is gonna be a normal events in crypto market for we are in decentralized system.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 02:27:30 AM
Crypto growth will continue even though many people feel disappointed but this is the risk that must be faced. Crypto has an unstable value every second so it will be a challenge to be able to survive and save coins until the good chance arrives. Believe that crypto is indeed worth keeping for the future.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 02:19:03 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2019, 10:39:34 AM
We cannot predict overall about crypto, we cannot be sure yet of that and haven't been able to confirm that crypto will play a more important role for humans, the answer is very closely related on its existence or recognition of the many governments and also many people's interest in crypto.
Activity: 941
January 11, 2019, 10:33:15 AM
the reason why Bitcoin is considered a bubble, in my opinion, because the price of Bitcoin or Altcoin is unpredictable, and the price is unstable or can change at any time. Regarding the birth of a new concept about bitcoin rivals, I think it's possible but they must first defeat Bitcoin, my hope for bitcoin is to survive and develop in the future.
I think everyone who joins the crypto market already knows the risks of unstable market movements. it is a risk that must be accepted by all those who want to invest or trade crypto. everyone I'm sure is waiting for market growth, because they must be sure that market growth will continue.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 11, 2019, 10:30:04 AM
the reason why Bitcoin is considered a bubble, in my opinion, because the price of Bitcoin or Altcoin is unpredictable, and the price is unstable or can change at any time. Regarding the birth of a new concept about bitcoin rivals, I think it's possible but they must first defeat Bitcoin, my hope for bitcoin is to survive and develop in the future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 11, 2019, 10:19:30 AM
for me personally, the future hope for the crypto currency problem is the legality problem, the government legalizes the crypto currency into a currency that can be used in investment or official and legal transactions, of course for development problems. I am sure if the legality already exists, the development will progress more rapidly.
Big question about legality, as government will do everything to control crypto if they will legalize the use of this system inside their jurisdictions, from that the essence of being decentralized might be change to a centralized functions, we can't avoid that if crypto will be completely legal from each countries that will adopt the system, not unless there's another third party govern body that will cater everything around crypto.
Activity: 784
January 11, 2019, 10:12:20 AM
for me personally, the future hope for the crypto currency problem is the legality problem, the government legalizes the crypto currency into a currency that can be used in investment or official and legal transactions, of course for development problems. I am sure if the legality already exists, the development will progress more rapidly.
Activity: 95
January 11, 2019, 09:28:41 AM
I agree, the crypto trip is still long to get really ready for mass adoption. it might take a little longer until crypto can get fully accepted by the government and regulated,after all the digital era is still in development and its full potential is not yet complete
Activity: 308
January 11, 2019, 08:42:44 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will be restored exactly in the form in which we now see it!
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
January 11, 2019, 02:00:31 AM
Why people here in cryptocurrency space always relies on bitcoin whether it will going to be bullish or not? I guess there are some altcoins today that is quite profitable in the market not just bitcoin. There are also some opportunities that we can enter to earn money.
Activity: 784
January 11, 2019, 12:07:29 AM
It is my great hope for crypto that in the future it will be more developed and the government can provide regulations for Crypto. Because if Crypto is regulated by the government, it will certainly be more developed and crime will disappear.
Activity: 581
January 10, 2019, 11:57:39 PM
I personally still having hope on cryptocurrency, with all the fluctuation that it has, there will always time for the cyrptocurrency to recover from falling time. and it already happen many times in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 11:36:46 PM
it should be time to change people's perspective to bitcoin that bitcoin is not an investment asset but a means of payment. so bitcoin is not traded in the market alone and has very extreme fluctuations, so many call it bubble.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 10, 2019, 06:38:07 AM
Looking on the track record of cryptocurrency, there will be time when the price of a crypto coin to fall, but then it will bounce back up again.
And it happened many times already.
Which I agree well, from those previous years of existence, crypto market was able to bounce back after the hard downfall, most of the top crypto brings a huge outcome to those who supported them even in the down market, buying in this cheap price is like buying things in its sales period where you will get a huge discount, people who understand this situations are taking advantage and holding their breath while waiting for the big bounce back.
Activity: 397
January 10, 2019, 06:18:29 AM
do you mean here there will be the latest crypocurrency revolution and coins like bitcoin and ethereum will be replaced?
I get an issue if the cryptourrency will be replaced by encryptocurrency, but in my opinion it's not that fast
I think if crypto reaches the end of the line it looks like there will only be one coin in the digital world that deserves to be called the crypto leader, but what you say is also true that it must go through a long process, not in a short time. , so as long as the crypto market remains active it certainly will never die.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 10, 2019, 06:07:38 AM
I often hear many people referring to Bitcoin as a bubble while they are very interested in making money from Bitcoin. So you can believe that Bitcoin is not a bubble that follows me as well as its development. Increasing and decreasing the process of continuous going. Bitcoin will recover.

Why can't Bitcoin be a bubble? And even if it is a bubble, it is obvious that everyone wants to make money on this bubble. Few people can explain the phenomenon of Bitcoin, because its price is formed exclusively depending on the demand for it.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 10, 2019, 05:43:26 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will be restored in the form in which we now see it and the changes will take place not very soon!

For me I wish is will restored from what happened in 2018 that's the worst year for me for cryptocurrency so I Hope this years is the stable price of altcoins specially to bitcoin because lot of altcoins they follow the price of bitcoin get pump or dump.
Pages:
Jump to: