Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies - page 5. (Read 27567 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 10, 2019, 04:22:33 AM
Cryptocurrency is a new way to liberate the world from this set of capitalism we are and so many are much against it all because of their selfish interest as the world is changing every day by day and going digital is the next level and should not be a thing we should allow to die.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 04:22:21 AM
My hope for the future for Crypto is to progress and continue to evolve in revolutionizing digital finance, so that it can become a currency that can be used for the real world as the second medium of exchange after Fiat in various parts of the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 04:08:51 AM
Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
I often hear many people referring to Bitcoin as a bubble while they are very interested in making money from Bitcoin. So you can believe that Bitcoin is not a bubble that follows me as well as its development. Increasing and decreasing the process of continuous going. Bitcoin will recover.
Just in the crypto currency, these fluctuations up and down are too large, that's involuntarily and there is a comparison with a bubble, but the real bubble would have burst long ago
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 10, 2019, 04:06:28 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will be restored in the form in which we now see it and the changes will take place not very soon!
Activity: 784
January 10, 2019, 04:05:37 AM
For sure, there would be a comeback and i think its started already on ethereum coin, so no doubt that next comeback would be bitcoin. Every trader trader and investor also hopes that bitcoin has to comeback, and i think this would be soon to happen.
Activity: 308
January 10, 2019, 03:48:52 AM
Looking on the track record of cryptocurrency, there will be time when the price of a crypto coin to fall, but then it will bounce back up again.
And it happened many times already.
so that the future of Crypto still looks good, the market experiences revolutions up and down so you can do it under certain conditions to take current profits to make a profit.
Cryptocurrency is one of the tools that can make money and in the future more sophisticated technology tools develop their capabilities, to make it easier for us to do something that can make money. everyone hopes that in the future Crypto will change for the better and the Crypto currency will increase.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 03:08:32 AM
Looking on the track record of cryptocurrency, there will be time when the price of a crypto coin to fall, but then it will bounce back up again.
And it happened many times already.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 03:06:38 AM

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
I often hear many people referring to Bitcoin as a bubble while they are very interested in making money from Bitcoin. So you can believe that Bitcoin is not a bubble that follows me as well as its development. Increasing and decreasing the process of continuous going. Bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 434
January 10, 2019, 02:55:14 AM
I believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that they will grow in the future, so investing in them now is a good idea. There is of course the theory that Bitcoin was a test, but I do not think so. Bitcoin like many cryptocurrencies have become victims of whales and other dishonest people, as the desire to make money on cryptocurrencies prevails.

I think it is reasonable to happen. bitcoin has become a promising thing and certainly many who would like to expect more and mastering. that is why many whales are utilizing it for the purpose of controlling the market. but the longer and the development of technology also is expected to include crypto that bitcoin can be better and more developed than what is visible today.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
January 10, 2019, 02:52:39 AM
To me blockchain is the real game changer as anything can happen to bitcoin ,I guess its all in the hand of investors (whales)particularly ,I know new miners with higher hashrates will be produced on the long run but remember that they can be totally useless if everyone start hating and dumping bitcoin for real
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 10, 2019, 02:03:50 AM
Bitcoin was never a bubble, but there were too much people on this market that wanted to enter the hype train during the last winter. Now we have only believers left and we are ready to face the next big bullish trend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 04:29:12 PM
I believe in cryptocurrencies and I am sure that they will grow in the future, so investing in them now is a good idea. There is of course the theory that Bitcoin was a test, but I do not think so. Bitcoin like many cryptocurrencies have become victims of whales and other dishonest people, as the desire to make money on cryptocurrencies prevails.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 09, 2019, 03:35:22 PM
If the price of bitcoin will go to 1$ that we should call them a bubble because the price of all altcoins get dump maybe it's not the year for 2018 imagine those days bitcoin not even pump up and continue to dump it's price every months.
No mate it’s really not good to lose your hope and your trust about your investment because this is our life time saving. Don’t think bad just keep trusting and investing it one year went bad it does not mean always there is worst days. I am sure 2019 will appear great in crypto currency market so now is best Chance to buy more and more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 10:17:46 AM
I have never had any doubt in my mind that the present predicament of the crypto-currencies is nothing but a temporary one . The good times I believe would return. Folks need not give up
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 09, 2019, 10:17:12 AM

Lol so whats the reason about the bubble?
For sure bitcoin will bounce back but not in the way you are thinking of,because this market is more established than that

And this is not a test,instead this is a future currency 😂
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 10:10:51 AM
8)There is a very thin line between the financial price mobility and the bubble analogy. To be able to call Bitcoin a bubble, I think it would take a long time to pass. But for whatever reason, it can't be so bubble anything that has community support!. Most people think that Bitcoin is a bubble because there is no corresponding daily necessities or value technology that can be used to measure the price of Bitcoin. What I want to say is that gold was the same a few centuries ago. Cool Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 09:43:28 AM
We're heading to digital world where every transaction will be moving there.

And as for the market, it will bounce back we just can't tell exactly on when it will. But I'm sure of it that time will come that it's going to be a perfect rebound for the market and those who have been doubting that it will never happen will start regret what they've said before.
I strongly agree with your opinion that you convey in situations and conditions like now we must be clever in utilizing as many opportunities as will be obtained by investors in investing and becoming investors who have confidence
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 09, 2019, 09:10:50 AM
Hmm! I think there is a big time hope for crypto for the fact that it’s only a greedy man or man who doesn’t understand how it works at all would believe crypto is a fallen hero. Crypto is just a new innovation of which people already adopted and still adopting till date
actually, I am very sure that crypto will be increasingly adopted by most people and even countries (especially bitcoin) because as we know that the value of currencies in some countries is falling, it takes a lot of sheets just to pay for their daily needs and if the crisis continues, the longer the value goes down and one day people have to bring carts just to bring their spending so we need innovation and I think bitcoin is the answer
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 09, 2019, 08:35:41 AM
Your prediction is correct, and the cryptocurrency does rebound. This is what many investors have not thought of. The rebound in the cryptocurrency market may now be over. The probability of a current decline is very likely.
Is this really for sure? Many were speculated for the bull run last year 2018 but it did not happen because the real happening was the bearish market event. There were too many reason why it was happen and one of it is the BCH hard fork which split into two and now we have BCH and BSV. Yet, it was still BCH that has gone good compared to the new upgrade blockchain which is the BCH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 08:34:39 AM

Bitcoin was rightly called a bubble because it got bigger and burst 3 times in 10 years. We see the movement, so more likely there'll be another bubble in 1, 3 or 5 years. It's a bubble, but an unusual one)
In this form, the crypto currency will fall and inflate more than once, gradually the price peak will decrease and death is inevitable, but if there are changes, then I will agree with the author of the topic, then a bright future is possible
Pages:
Jump to: