Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 24. (Read 61026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2019, 05:31:02 PM
At the moment I think it's wise to hold considering the current low value of crypto.
But I'll definitely cash some out if we see another bull run.
I don't have many hopes for this to happen soon though.
Activity: 294
Merit: 53
March 09, 2019, 05:09:50 PM
Bitcoin is already priced at $ 3xxx and your statement is true and I am not surprised because I have predicted that this will happen to bitcoin. The rise of altcoins on the market is one of the causes of this decline, because the big players make the altcoin an escape from the decline that occurred.

That's a nice direction of the talk you've shown. Bitcoin wasn't overvalued at $20k, but the alts were definitely overvalued. When the market makers sold their alts for bitcoin, they also sold their bitcoin for fiat. That's when the decline of bitcoin was made.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 09, 2019, 04:38:28 PM
now see the chart, after 5 months, bitcoin still move around 4000 $. so now is the time to hold bitcoin to invest. Maybe market has a fall to 3800 I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
March 09, 2019, 04:36:13 PM
Bitcoin is already priced at $ 3xxx and your statement is true and I am not surprised because I have predicted that this will happen to bitcoin. The rise of altcoins on the market is one of the causes of this decline, because the big players make the altcoin an escape from the decline that occurred.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
March 09, 2019, 04:32:28 PM
You reason fairly enough. Any large corporation and company wants to be in trend and, therefore, in one way or another, it concerns cryptocurrencies. Our task is to popularize the cryptocurrency sphere around the world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 04:18:16 PM
I support you on this, at the moment, it seem everything is going down, but if you are courageous enough, just accumulate as much as you can, and once the bull run comes, then , it will be a win game. Take the bold step now. I have been buying the dip and I know I will surely smile at the end.
yes, now it's better to hold your coins because there's no point in selling now so it's better to take risks because at the same time you still have at least 50% of your winnings.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 09, 2019, 04:11:04 PM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
yes Bitcoin is in the bottom of 3000 dollars and it could not be a surprise within because we are no it's dumping again and again but there is any possibilities are also being seen by us in recent times to get a bull Run again but the exact time is not known by anyone definitely the possibilities are there.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
March 09, 2019, 03:52:56 PM
I would venture to assume that after entering the market of coins Facebook and Telegram public interest in cryptocurrency will begin to grow again)) So HODL to victory.
copper member
Activity: 138
March 09, 2019, 10:52:33 AM
I support you on this, at the moment, it seem everything is going down, but if you are courageous enough, just accumulate as much as you can, and once the bull run comes, then , it will be a win game. Take the bold step now. I have been buying the dip and I know I will surely smile at the end.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 09, 2019, 10:13:42 AM
There will always be hope for crypto holders, because after a hard dump, always comes a great pump. We just need to be patient and give the market some time to recover its positions. Wait and believe in crypto currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
March 09, 2019, 08:49:51 AM
Yes of course now is bearish time, but if I think the market has started to do recovery and maybe in Q2 2019 the market will start bullish.
The market started bullish in 2019 already because if you look at the cryptos all the prices are going up steady. Anyone who is hodling will be making steady income now for sure.
This is either a very weak, or rather even barely noticeable bull, or you just give wishful thinking, where the rapid growth of prices? I do not see it, there was only a rebound from the bottom and a temporary jump in prices, which immediately ended
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 09, 2019, 08:16:31 AM
Yes keep holding! The markets are about to turn upwards
How can you tell if the market is about to rise? do you see any positive signs in this market. I am afraid that we have to wait for the next 2-3 years so the market can increase
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
March 09, 2019, 08:13:07 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It is not always accumulating the most tokens in the market. It is about choosing the best one that will going to ensure your profit. Just like in trading, you are looking for a future for each coin and predict their future market price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 09, 2019, 08:03:24 AM
To my best understanding

I agree day on day more and more positive news are exposed in crypto market and lot of companies  are now adopting blockchain technology and accept crypto
as mode of payment. And i agree that once market become bullish you can't chase the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 09, 2019, 07:09:37 AM
Yes of course now is bearish time, but if I think the market has started to do recovery and maybe in Q2 2019 the market will start bullish.
The market started bullish in 2019 already because if you look at the cryptos all the prices are going up steady. Anyone who is hodling will be making steady income now for sure.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
March 09, 2019, 05:59:59 AM
one reason coin holders wait when bulls run, but we need to understand that bull running does not occur every month or every year, but coin holders deserve to hope because running bull cannot be predicted as in 2017 and in my opinion, the bull run will still occur in the future.

I am believe crypto market will recovery again after big drop last year. Cryptocurrency already interested by many big company and with good news coming in 2019, market will recover again and we should hold our coin if we want make profits
Activity: 13
March 09, 2019, 05:38:38 AM
Yes keep holding! The markets are about to turn upwards
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 09, 2019, 04:19:29 AM
I believe 2019 will be great year for cryptocurrencies and holders will as much enjoy though last year's market was not that encouraging for investors. Hence, there's still hope for a bright future so do not lose hope. Keep holding your coins if you have any. I still have the faith that cryptocurrency will become great.
Activity: 4
March 09, 2019, 02:40:00 AM
A question is given to all or our minds.
When is the time when the market will recover?
I'm holding a useless liquidity bag and millions of other people in our community ... We have to do something about it ?? Huh
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 09, 2019, 01:13:23 AM
Indeed, the crypto-currency market, or rather trading is like gambling, only with its own rules, it is difficult to predict the future sitauation in the market and at the same time you need to bet.
Our bet here is the amount we invest, either we are for long term or short term but we are looking for profit.
This is not a game where based on luck alone since we can analyze the news and any information we find relevant to help us make a good strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: