Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 45. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 05:36:11 AM
m-m... what to buy at now?
Activity: 392
November 24, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
all holder want to some profit in trade. now bear market prices is low. don't earn profit  holder end of this year 2018. we are don't know what looking the bear market. but all holder hoped that bitcoin prices can soon rise and earn can possible all holder.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
November 24, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
yes it is true now that BTC is down and many large capital investors buy BTC coins and alt coins they collect it and hold it and will sell again at high prices.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
Holders, Chai.. There's still hope anyway. Am in this category. Sometimes, I regret not selling off, it's usual. Let's expect something good soon, am thinking of getting more coins now, buying cheap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 24, 2018, 04:22:36 AM
I just hope that we see some growth by the end of the year, a bullrun would be great but it's okay even if it's not happening because for sure the market will bounce back. I just want people to not underestimate the market for it will be their downfall. Let's just be patient and let's just observe. The whales are just messing and causing confusion.
you say the truth,
but it is very difficult to make everyone patient, because some of them have given up their wealth on crypto investments. a very normal thing they panic and do not listen to advice.

but indeed to sell it now i think it won't help at all, it actually makes the market weaker and when the market bounces back, you will regret.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 24, 2018, 04:04:11 AM
The current price of Bitcoin has made miners no longer profitable, and most investors panic because of market selling, which makes the market worse!
November 24, 2018, 03:59:28 AM
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
November 24, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
When is growth?Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 02:26:07 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

It will be as eagles soar on the sky high
Lets just wait for the perfect time when bitcoin would recover and fly again.Lets just see if the history would repeat again and  make people go crazy over it.This year were so much exciting because everyone were waiting on this moment and hoping for a repeated scenario last 2017.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 24, 2018, 02:11:07 AM
I just hope that we see some growth by the end of the year, a bullrun would be great but it's okay even if it's not happening because for sure the market will bounce back. I just want people to not underestimate the market for it will be their downfall. Let's just be patient and let's just observe. The whales are just messing and causing confusion.
November 24, 2018, 01:50:33 AM
I keep to hold coins from mining
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
November 24, 2018, 01:42:50 AM
Same here,with dropping price of bitcoin it will only make big whales just in and grab themselves huge bags of Btc so I won't be surprise if the price hit lower ,we should all be prepare for the next bull run ,it will be a huge one we've never seen before
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 01:35:16 AM
Yes, now large investors will buy a lot of cryptocurrencies and go to the moon. Indeed, now is just the time when you need to invest. I think we will not see BTC at $ 3000. It's not so bad
Thats right. a good opportunity is when the market is like this. where the market is going down and we invest as much as possible, so that later the market returns green and we get a big profit
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
November 24, 2018, 01:16:27 AM
To my best understanding
Presently, the crypto currency market is a game of who buys or accumulates most tokens or bitcoins

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

If we see BTC at $3k, I won't be surprised but when the moon and bull runs start..

right. You have the same thoughts with me. Existing whales are reducing the price of these altcoins so traders sell off and they will buy on. After 5 months, the market will be injected again. This is a very potential market for whales, they will not easily leave. Let's wait and see Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 01:13:47 AM
The history show us several times, when BTC price crash huge, but always after a new ATH was achieved. It's very hard, but need to be patience, look for the new trends and join them on the earliest stages.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 24, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
Yes i think so because big players are obviously making the price goes down to accumulate more on low prices, i also think that bitcoin price will dip at $3k. Hopefully we will see a better market in 2019 because i don't think there will be a bullrun in December 2018.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
November 24, 2018, 12:57:12 AM
this happened before, you should worry only about how to get more coins Tongue

check this

Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 11:08:47 PM
we should not let the current situation of the market allow us to sell our investment at a lower price will not benefit us. I will keep to the last. because I believe
Activity: 4
November 23, 2018, 10:34:55 PM
To my best understanding

The Government and The  big men wants to buy several of it and companies want to be a part of it as well

theres always hope for all those hodlers out there, remember bitcoin way back 2009? for those who hold it until 23017, they have gained so much in that
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 23, 2018, 10:33:01 PM
The market condition still unstable today, after yesterday the market going red, i saw today the coins are turning green again.
For me, i just can hope that the price will recover again soon.
holding back is indeed the only safest way to secure the assets you have. if you don't dare to speculate to trade in a market price like this. then you will experience losses if you force to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: