Pages:
Author

Topic: Hope for hodlers - page 44. (Read 61026 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 53
November 25, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
I've heard IMF is about to buy some good amount of crypto.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
I also keep all the hope on hodl. I am sure that the market will begin to grow in the near future. The active decline in the price of bitcoin says only that it wants to buy the big players at the lowest possible prices. Our task is to keep our assets and not to sell them under any pretext.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 08:10:07 AM
In my country, a very large state Bank this year start bitcoin mining, many large funds buy bitcoin.
Activity: 700
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 25, 2018, 08:00:27 AM
When I entered this market, bitcoin seriously cost about 3 dollars as well. I regret that I did not go into this area in 2015 there were a few bitcoin satosh and I did not find this value. Hope for holders there will soon be growth in the entire market.
yeah, i also regret that.
but we can't go back in time and get a lot of bitcoins at a price of $ 3. now we are not too late to get cheap prices, bitcoin is currently experiencing a price decline. you can get it now
Activity: 352
November 25, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
the prospects and possibilities of tokens and coins holders may increase the price of tokens or coins in the raising of the crypto market. but it can also go down as prices continue to fall.
What we hope for is to repeat again the price in order the hodlers can already sale those coins and earning good profit as well. I think it's worth to wait more months because anytime there will be something good to happen. Also we're hoping that those unvalued tokens it will fluctuated.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
I agree Bitcoin will be forced through max. Now it is very early for purchases from large investors, for them the current price is psychologically very high.
But the price can go below $ 3,000, can push up to $ 2,000. It all depends on their whim. I personally put orders on $ 2,500
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
Definitely YES hodler have hope , all what will need is little patience and i believe market will rise again, but i don't think this year again
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 25, 2018, 07:43:04 AM
When will growth begin?
That, we do not know.
The word HODL is invented because we are going to wait and hold until the time will come that the market will recover.
I like to see more dump if it will happen because that means investors will be confident to invest again when the market will start to rise.
It is really good to start at the lower level cause it makes us more profitable once market move higher.
Holding isn't an easy task for everyone and yet, having a positive attitude will help us to be guided. Yes,  we still need to sacrifice in order to succeed.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 07:41:50 AM
You do not need any positive news to get more hope, if you are a holder. You do not need to concentrate on a short term market movement, because it does not matter to you at all. Stay relaxed and hold your coins till the better times.

What is your reason for holding anyway?  If it is not for the coming positive news in the future.  You won't have hope if you do not expect any positive news, will you?  The fact that you are advising to hodl simply means your holding yourself.  That is because you are hoping for the positive news about bitcoin recovering.  Though I agree, if the market is in a bloodbath and the coin you feel will bounce back, relaxing and holding will do you good since there is no sense in getting frustrated when you cannot do anything about the market except to hodl.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 25, 2018, 07:31:32 AM
the prospects and possibilities of tokens and coins holders may increase the price of tokens or coins in the raising of the crypto market. but it can also go down as prices continue to fall.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 25, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
When will growth begin?
That, we do not know.
The word HODL is invented because we are going to wait and hold until the time will come that the market will recover.
I like to see more dump if it will happen because that means investors will be confident to invest again when the market will start to rise.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
When will growth begin?
Activity: 378
November 25, 2018, 06:32:54 AM
Holder will make big profits in the future. Many big financial institution involve right now in cryptomarket and i am believe cryptomarket cap value right now are undervalue. Its need patient to be holder but i think its worth

Many of the participants of the market who can't trade just have to sell at a loss and wait. So we hope for the growth, and it doesn't matter whether it'll be in a year or two. We should wait for the moment when we'll break even.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
We lost a lot on altcoins this year
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 24, 2018, 11:07:43 PM
I don't think hoping to increase is the best way to say that in this era of online currency as we know that it is common to Bitcoin to make his value falls down and I think people who get involved in investing to any currency has their own trust in their currency. And I think the best thing to do is to invest buy more coins to make a great profit in this moment.
Activity: 162
^_^10 years BCT^_^
November 24, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
I can see you're not that much of a holder.
You're talking about 3 to$, but you probably do not understand that at these prices we will continue to keep the coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 08:35:11 AM
When I entered this market, bitcoin seriously cost about 3 dollars as well. I regret that I did not go into this area in 2015 there were a few bitcoin satosh and I did not find this value. Hope for holders there will soon be growth in the entire market.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 24, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
Bitcoin is likely to stay for a long time at current prices. Volatility will range from 10-20 percent. Only in this case can the BTC be considered as a reliable financial instrument. And it seems to me that the Bitcoin creators lead BTC precisely to this.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 08:11:08 AM
You do not need any positive news to get more hope, if you are a holder. You do not need to concentrate on a short term market movement, because it does not matter to you at all. Stay relaxed and hold your coins till the better times.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 24, 2018, 06:06:52 AM
Holder will make big profits in the future. Many big financial institution involve right now in cryptomarket and i am believe cryptomarket cap value right now are undervalue. Its need patient to be holder but i think its worth
Pages:
Jump to: