Pages:
Author

Topic: Hot Coins ! - page 3. (Read 13019 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 12:17:34 AM
Ecomi

A crypto collectible project that has augmented reality. They even have their own hardware wallet where you can store your collectibles with other major coins, very similar to Coolwallet since they partnered with them. Also, one of the founders of Pokemon are their head of licensing, so I won't have doubts if they get with some of the biggest brand names out there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 05, 2019, 06:05:37 PM
I do not pretend to be very repetitive, but my currency will always be:

1.-Bitcoin

2.-Ethereum

3.-Monero
whereas other coins are very potential, but your coins are no doubt that everyone believes them.
I also hold ethereum for my long-term trade.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
June 05, 2019, 03:38:31 PM
If you want to learn more about the Sinovate project, read our exclusive interview on our blog! I will be following this project closely!

Happy reading!  Cool

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-sinovate/

Activity: 466
Merit: 159
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 05, 2019, 12:08:25 PM
Abyss Token

- The Abyss to Publish Enjin-powered Age of Rust Blockchain Action Game (https://medium.com/theabyss/the-abyss-to-publish-enjin-powered-age-of-rust-blockchain-action-game-6192b123eacf)
- Their team always give an update every month
- Their token still under ICO price since launched in exchange
Activity: 61
June 05, 2019, 07:28:17 AM
Major cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ether, are renowned for their volatility — which have been the boon and bane of many investors. The most popular currency that stablecoins represent is the US Dollar, thereby allowing for stable on-and-off ramps for investors, a process that previously involved multiple costly transfers between fiat and cryptocurrencies.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2019, 02:54:12 PM
I'm following  ada and omg . they saw the lowest prices. buying can be a good investment.
  we have a hotter year with new projects. Zcash and monero.

I would like to add to this list VeChain and Ontology. They seem to be the altcoins that are ready to start the "second wave of hype" this year. Still, these tokens are very cheap, and we have time to buy them now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 01:01:54 PM
XENIACOIN [XEN]
This coin has a price of $ 6 / coin. and also registered in coinmarketcap. But unfortunately on the market that trades this coin does not match the price in cmc. that is, between buying orders and selling orders is really far ... please check, if you want to know about this coin....
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
June 03, 2019, 11:21:24 AM
Personally I would have the EMC2 (einsteinium) right now.

https://www.emc2.foundation/dev-blog/2019/2/20/emc2-fork-update

The risk is important, but there will be a fork very soon, around June 20/25. It is therefore possible that there is a pump before the fork, especially as the EMC2 is very manipulated.

Otherwise in lowcap for the long term, the most interesting coins are the following for me:

- GRIN
- BEAM
- NYZO
- SIN
- SNOWBLOSSOM

Here is the article on my blog where I give some explanations .. #DYOR  Wink

https://block-chain-invest.com/presentation-des-meilleurs-lowcap-2019-2020/

Thanks for that, looks interesting. Just missing "Peculium", which is in my "HOT"- Top3 (outside the 300 highest MCs according to CMC.

Maybe next time Smiley
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
June 03, 2019, 08:37:37 AM
Personally I would have the EMC2 (einsteinium) right now.

https://www.emc2.foundation/dev-blog/2019/2/20/emc2-fork-update

The risk is important, but there will be a fork very soon, around June 20/25. It is therefore possible that there is a pump before the fork, especially as the EMC2 is very manipulated.

Otherwise in lowcap for the long term, the most interesting coins are the following for me:

- GRIN
- BEAM
- NYZO
- SIN
- SNOWBLOSSOM

Here is the article on my blog where I give some explanations .. #DYOR  Wink

https://block-chain-invest.com/presentation-des-meilleurs-lowcap-2019-2020/
Activity: 10
June 03, 2019, 07:31:05 AM
There are clear use cases for cryptocurrency that are held back by the fact that its value fluctuates so dramatically. Prime examples are the markets for global remittances and cross-border payments. Remittances are funds that people working in foreign countries send home to their families. Remittances account for approximately $700 billion in cross-border value flows according to the World Bank, and this market is expected to grow 25% from 2019 to 2024.Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor token is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability.
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 14, 2019, 07:22:14 PM
Quarkchain
The mainnet will launch at the end of April month. So, this coin in a good hype right now.

Soar (SKYM)
Mainnet will be launched within the April month and if any problem occurs, the date can be extended to the first week of May. Personally, I am buying SKYM coin as much as I can because I have a big expectation from it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
March 14, 2019, 05:15:46 PM
Hello everyone!
I hope the mods forgive me for opening a new thread!
But it makes no sense that new threads are opened because of 1 Coin!

I hope we can focus on this post here and make everything a bit more concise!  Smiley

Example of a posting:

Name of the coin
Reason why the coin is hot, or it could become (Announcement, Update, Releases)

like this:

Oyster Pearl / PRL
Testnet Release A at xx.Jan.2018

Maybe you will ad the Marketcap or a Price prediction... your choice!
Kind regards!
The hottest coins to me is binance!  Bnb got serious pump of recent and I think it worth investing in.  Many coins are out there but I think the hottest coins currently is binance coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
March 14, 2019, 04:33:30 PM
I wonder why this thread has not yet picked up interest/usage as the German version did.

Are there other major threads that are more sufficient for HotCoin-discussions?

Otherwise we might revitalize this one?!

To get started:

FOLEX EXCHANGE WILL BE LAUNCHED on 15th of MARCH at 7 P.M. (UTC) on Waves-Platform

Source: https://t.me/cryptodiffer/684

That might mean that Waves will get some push within the next days, lets see Smiley
copper member
Activity: 9
May 27, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
PCN, DEAL,  ECA, COLX
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 09:53:16 AM
I would say ADA- because it will pump hard- ne of few projects with a great team behind it
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
May 27, 2018, 05:10:04 AM
Hahah this is funny because you opened a thread to make promotion of oyster pearl, we all know that this coin has a huge potential, but this is quite old, this was more than hyped on december and it is disgusting now

äh lol, no i dont want to promote oyster pearl, it was only a example because i own some of it...
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
May 27, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
Hahah this is funny because you opened a thread to make promotion of oyster pearl, we all know that this coin has a huge potential, but this is quite old, this was more than hyped on december and it is disgusting now
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
I'm following  ada and omg . they saw the lowest prices. buying can be a good investment.
  we have a hotter year with new projects. Zcash and monero.
Pages:
Jump to: