Pages:
Author

Topic: Hot Coins ! - page 9. (Read 13019 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

ITC
,  IOT chain

It's  the IOTA  of  China,  but  people  are too low IQ  to realize, so they preferr  to buy INT  token  and its  not yet  confirmed partnerships

ITC  has   been  financed and backed by large  capital  funds in Shangai    and  exanges  hold  a lot   ITC

People  are so stupid  that  don't  even realize that  IOT chain  has  more  room to grown, because  it's  just  100  million   of  coins.

(INT  100'000'000)

Basically  95%  of  people  lose in trading,  because  they are stupid

bought ITC today

great project
low mcap
low supply coins

Activity: 146
January 24, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
Mintcoin MINT  this coin is about to explode in 2 weeks. watch out for the new developments and there is a big group of people pushing its value up to 5000 percent until next month!
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
January 24, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
According to "WEISS Rating"

A+
GBYTE

fixed it for you Wink

haha Yes you are right Tongue
I only posted the ratings for info... i dont like them Tongue
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 01:10:51 PM
Cybermiles / CMT
By the end of next month, you can use Bitcoin Ethereum or CMT to buy and sell on 5miles app! $BTC $ETH $CMT
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
January 24, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

A+
GBYTE

fixed it for you Wink
January 24, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

B
EOS
ETH

B-
NEO
STEEM
CARDANO

C+
GBYTE
BTS
BTC
ARK
LTC
DASH

C
XRP
XRB
NXT
PEER
PIVX
XMR
NAV
NEBL
and so on

Activity: 140
Merit: 13
January 24, 2018, 12:51:07 PM
Ethereum (most safe and strong)
Litecoin (strong and price freeze, will pump soon)
Ripple (every day a new strong partner and institutional money)
Spectrecoin (low marketcap and big potential to rocket, great tech and dev)
Zcash (privacy - google what Edward Snowden say about it)
Stellarlumens (recent news)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

ITC
,  IOT chain

It's  the IOTA  of  China,  but  people  are too low IQ  to realize, so they preferr  to buy INT  token  and its  not yet  confirmed partnerships

ITC  has   been  financed and backed by large  capital  funds in Shangai    and  exanges  hold  a lot   ITC

People  are so stupid  that  don't  even realize that  IOT chain  has  more  room to grown, because  it's  just  100  million   of  coins.

(INT  100'000'000)

Basically  95%  of  people  lose in trading,  because  they are stupid

January 24, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
https://weisscryptocurrencyratings.com/ratings/weiss-ratings-issues-grades-on-74-cryptocurrencies-12

Smiley

Bitcoin (rated C+) gets excellent scores for security and widespread adoption. But it is encountering major network bottlenecks, causing delays and high transactions costs. Despite intense ongoing efforts that are achieving some initial success, Bitcoin has no immediate mechanism for promptly upgrading its software code.

Ethereum (B), the second most widely adopted cryptocurrency, benefits from more readily upgradable technology and better speed, despite some bottlenecks.

Novacoin (D) and SaluS (D) are weak in terms of both technological innovation and adoption.

Steem (B-) enjoys a relatively good balance of moderate strength in nearly all the key factors considered along with a social network feature.
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
Gulden! (NLG)

They have a real use case ever since 2014, they have their own exchange called Nocks where you can quickly buy using Eur , directly (but it's also available on bittrex BTC-NLG)

and they will launch PoW2 real soon

https://gulden.com/pow2

They are also top #3 in Finance category on NL apple App store Smiley

With hundred of merchants already accepting Gulden, and with the potential to even replace Euro in the Netherlands, Gulden is the coin to go, do your research, buy some and thank me later Smiley
Activity: 104
Force Network - The Internet. Redefined
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 24, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
TRON (TRX)

TRON’s First Beta Version — Exodus Will Be Launched on March 31
Activity: 34
January 24, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
Gulden NLG. About to drop one of the most innovative updates in crypto history. POW2 and Segsig. This ones a gamechanger and the price is still crazy low because they dont market to the crypto crowd. dont say you werent warned
Activity: 294
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
January 24, 2018, 06:58:59 AM
INT

Chinese IOTA, high-end devs, low marketcap. Allegedly some insane partners - but not truly confirmed yet. Its a high risk / high reward coin for sure.
Yes, I recently bought this coin. In late January, they plan to Mainnet Launch and I am confident of good growth. Besides her, I hold a little INC, DBC, HPB.
Activity: 5
January 24, 2018, 06:29:24 AM
I agree about your thoughts concerning Elix. This coin is very promising and undervalued.

Elix was hit hard by Korea- and Kucoin fud during its retracement from ath - Bitcoin tanked to make things even worse. Devs are right on schedule for alpha release in q1 and public beta in q2. With a finished mvp and some marketing Elix can hit $5 around March/April easy.

Elix is p2p lending and is building a crowdfunding platform called ‘boost’. $600mm mc eoy is realistic. With mainstream adaption sky is the limit.
Activity: 13
January 24, 2018, 06:11:19 AM
ELIXIR (ELIX)

Extremely dedicated developers that post weekly updates, community driven project, backed by a legit US company, app alpha testing to begin very soon with beta and full release in Q2 2018 (but I wouldn't be surprised if it will be sooner, the developers have often outpaced their own plans). Market cap is, as of today, utterly INSIGNIFICANT compared to the coin's real value. It can go x10 in the short term. Long term, everything is on the table. If it gets widespread adoption even x50 or x100 factors are attainable
Activity: 59
January 24, 2018, 05:50:35 AM
Intense Coin (ITNS)
Blockchain backed VPN network, anonymous sending + VPN browsing. Monero code base
current Mkc 10-12M  - prediction 10-30x this year.

ITNS Seconded, also agree with the OP about PRL.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 05:39:29 AM
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 05:01:53 AM
Novablitz.com
telegram group: https://t.me/novablitz

The Nova Token Platform shows huge potential, not only because of the highly experienced development team but also because they are being advised by some of the pioneers in the industry like Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering, and Skaff Elias, creator of the Magic Pro Tour.  The first game on the platform, Novablitz is already available in Steam, and beta for iOS and Android.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 24, 2018, 04:30:58 AM
Cob is the token for cobinhood exchange that is the only live zero fee exchange with mobile apps and fiat option, plus they are adding new coins and features regularly, i believe this exchange will be a top exchange in few months.
Pages:
Jump to: