Pages:
Author

Topic: Hot Coins ! - page 5. (Read 13019 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
Syscoin
30 April 2018: These analyses take time and we are therefore rescheduling the release date of Syscoin 3.0 to April 30th, 2018.
01 June 2018: Airdrop Snapshot (Syscoin Aliases): CPS Coin Airdrop.
(this is what coinmarketcal says...)

Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
Elixir, oyster pearl and spectrecoin !!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
Marinecoin has a ICO where you can earn up to 20000 MTC simply by completing a single task daily, it’s repeatable and as long as you put your brain to it, it’s easy to complete. After which the AI will analyse the post for PoP (Proof of Promotion) to ensure only properly executed posts receive the rewards. MTC’s block chain is up to 500 percent faster than that of Bitcoin so speed is a major part of the network and specifications. It offers fast and secure transactions with minimal wait times. Due to the utilization of AI and non-dependability on miners, MTC is ecologically friendly, no more sky-high electricity bills or power usages that would mortify your local Electrical Energy Distributor. MTC additionally has its own exchange which is to say the least safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency’s or a exchange that will up and leave with your precious MTC. MTC is majorly controlled by the community as there is no need for miners, no more annoying ASICs to worry about or one upping the competition with GPU farms, the point of MTC is the better the community is doing the higher the worth.So come and join the MTC community marineco.in/And remember AI  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future which only exits with MTC. It’s is a safe long term investment because: MTC ecosystem is designed to be able to protect and defend itself as well as respond quickly and efficiently to changes. MTC is the crypto-currency of the future where artificial intelligence that will set the standard for all crypto-currency’s. MTC is the first Dev-less, self-sustaining, Crypto-Currency based Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network with 500 percent transaction speed of Bitcoin.

absuletely tezos is the hottest coin of the year.
it can make a great start with 5 dollar and according to market it can go to 20 dollars in end of year
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 17, 2018, 09:06:51 AM
OYSTER PEARL
COLX
SONM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
April 14, 2018, 07:58:48 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- new CPU Cancer Research mining algorithm released a couple weeks ago and its working!
- C-CEX Exchange, number one exchange for BiblePay, just opened up new user registrations yesterday
Activity: 1
April 14, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
Marinecoin has a ICO where you can earn up to 20000 MTC simply by completing a single task daily, it’s repeatable and as long as you put your brain to it, it’s easy to complete. After which the AI will analyse the post for PoP (Proof of Promotion) to ensure only properly executed posts receive the rewards. MTC’s block chain is up to 500 percent faster than that of Bitcoin so speed is a major part of the network and specifications. It offers fast and secure transactions with minimal wait times. Due to the utilization of AI and non-dependability on miners, MTC is ecologically friendly, no more sky-high electricity bills or power usages that would mortify your local Electrical Energy Distributor. MTC additionally has its own exchange which is to say the least safe and secure so no need to worry about being stuck with a non-exchangeable crypto-currency’s or a exchange that will up and leave with your precious MTC. MTC is majorly controlled by the community as there is no need for miners, no more annoying ASICs to worry about or one upping the competition with GPU farms, the point of MTC is the better the community is doing the higher the worth.So come and join the MTC community marineco.in/And remember AI  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future which only exits with MTC. It’s is a safe long term investment because: MTC ecosystem is designed to be able to protect and defend itself as well as respond quickly and efficiently to changes. MTC is the crypto-currency of the future where artificial intelligence that will set the standard for all crypto-currency’s. MTC is the first Dev-less, self-sustaining, Crypto-Currency based Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network with 500 percent transaction speed of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2018, 12:23:50 PM
ICON (ICX)
ICON is one of the first coin of Korea. I think in the not too distant future it will surpass Ethereum , NEO in terms of technology with Loopchain
this is a very ambitious comment. but I can't refuse. their technology is really beautiful. I bought some of these low prices. it's a different and easy-to-use chain.  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 14, 2018, 12:14:17 PM
Verge is the hottest coin as of now as per the current news they have Verge is expected to bombard for sure in coming days stay tuned

I am a little bit disapointed by the recent attack on Verge coin and how they handle it.
The partnership is very good, but they need to be more serious about security and development.
Verge has an issue and it is not certain that they could maintain it's value in the coming months. It can happen price of verge may increase this year, but better to check for the most hot coins for you to decide.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 14, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
ICON (ICX)
ICON is one of the first coin of Korea. I think in the not too distant future it will surpass Ethereum , NEO in terms of technology with Loopchain
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:01:06 PM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
I've been looking into nimiq due to its normie attraction power. Also like Mothership that will go strong in a month in my opinion.
Activity: 1
April 13, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
Hello! He will show me the best penny for the futureI can recommend to join Marinecoin ICO here marineco.in and get 20 000MTC free tokenWhy? Yes, let’s see:1) time dilution technology, developed from 20132) Artificial intelligence for Payment Network Payment (AI)3) Absolutely decentralized, driven by community4) If these reasons are not enough ... it’s absolutely free, absolutelyDid you hear about the DEV-less concurrency Marinecoin (MTC) to incorporate artificial intelligence Machine to Machine payment network?You can join the ICO here marineco.in and be part of an organic growing community, driven by common goals and visions. Just check it bro 20 000MTC quick tokens.
Activity: 33
April 11, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
Verge is the hottest coin as of now as per the current news they have Verge is expected to bombard for sure in coming days stay tuned
I agree, but let's see what will happen to his price after the "51% attack". I hope that the price does not fall much.

The attack is one bad point, but their dev is 10 bad points. Surprisingly the price went up and it's not dropping.
I guess the potential deal is stronger than the real issue.
copper member
Activity: 50
A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
April 11, 2018, 01:55:32 PM
HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
We’re building a blockchain-based, peer-to-peer mortgage lending platform

HMD Tokens are in their pre-sale
Next week bounty!

For more info:
https://homelend.io/

It will be the HOTTEST OF 2018!!!
copper member
Activity: 50
A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
April 11, 2018, 01:49:02 PM
HOMELEND IS A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
We’re building a blockchain-based, peer-to-peer mortgage lending platform

HMD Tokens are in their pre-sale
Next week bounty!

For more info:
https://homelend.io/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
April 11, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
Accelerator Network is one of the coins that are still under the radar guys.. The marketcap is very low and it is near the bottom now. ACC is a staking coin that is backed by an mining facility with an own exchange.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:37:35 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
April 09, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
I will pick Zebi, the ICO was concluded some months ago and was a huge success because it sold out very fast, some people miss out on this and have a strong feeling this would be a huge project, this the only Indian project that I really thing has a great potential to be a big hit apart from the common scams they are known for
brand new
Activity: 0
April 09, 2018, 03:04:17 PM
Hello friends !!! Marinecoin MTC - Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotMost of us think of an ICO as we have to invest money to invest more and more but for me there is an ICO that is stimulating the user by donating 20,000 MTC so that we can easily come to them. is Marinecoin. marineco.in/ico you sign up and follow the instructions that you can receive 20,000 MTC equivalent to 20 dollars and the future can be several dozen times this amount. To verify what I say is true or false, you go to see the information of Marinecoin marineco.in/. I love you and love Marinecoin   Thank you !!!!
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
April 09, 2018, 03:15:06 PM
MAN - Matrix AI

2 interessting conferences/meetups in the next days

12th April 2018   https://twitter.com/matrixainetwork/status/980852432447135744 MATRIX Strategic Partnership Conference in Singapore
18th April 2018   MATRIX London Meetup and Blockchain Expo 2018 exhibition and talk

about AI Projects
https://www.investinblockchain.com/ai-blockchain-projects/
Pages:
Jump to: