Pages:
Author

Topic: Hot Coins ! - page 4. (Read 13019 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Just take a look at Masari.
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
May 17, 2018, 10:49:03 AM
Stipend (SPD) is a decentralized freelance platform that was invited and went to a blockchain summit at the beginning of this month. They are also in the middle of working with several large groups to put together users for the platform, so I think SPD is undervalued and once the partnerships are formed, the price will go up quite a bit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
May 17, 2018, 10:44:10 AM
[HYDRO]Hydrogen is building the global financial platform of the Web 3.0.

There is an upcoming event today.

Check the link:

https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/announcing-blocktank-participants-3295ab792ad2
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
May 17, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
The following coins in my portfolio are what I think has the most interesting projects and worth holding for long term:

BUZZCOIN - Open Source Blockchain Non-Profit Implementation, Creating a Sustainable BUZZ in the Bee Farming Sectors.

This coin was popular before because of the high reward system by staking but it was not sustainable. It changed its system for it to be sustainable. The use-case of this coin can help the environment and the roadmap is very promising.

GRFT - Decentralized, Real-time Credit, Debit, and Crypto Payment Processing Network.

The developers and the team has some serious background for this coin to be interesting and their partnership with other businesses and merchants could shape the future of payment processing network.

DIGIWAGE - is a decentralized workplace hub for developers, entrepreneurs, block-chain enthusiasts, startups and resources where each of them find solutions corresponding to their current projects or
kick start new projects. The token ‘Digiwage’ is used in exchange for different services.

It has the potential to change the job industry for freelance workers through its platform. Their team is very active and the community is great. They have lined up some big updates and announcement which could make the price of DIGIWAGE to reach a new height.
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
At this moment, Quarkchain is a hot project for me. I read their Whitepaper, Roadmap and think that their idea may attract soild investors.
Activity: 137
May 17, 2018, 09:23:45 AM
so many hot coins out there.

i am studying my coins before i invest.
here some ideas from me.
some are more save.
some are bets.

give an eye to ( i think they are currently quite undervalued still!!!)

- zilliqua
- lisk
- golem

riski bets:
- zebi
- zoin
- zencash
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
May 17, 2018, 09:20:16 AM
Tron will be active at the end of the month. I think the price's rise will continue. it'il be better in time. short-term trade can be made.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Hello everyone!
I hope the mods forgive me for opening a new thread!
But it makes no sense that new threads are opened because of 1 Coin!

I hope we can focus on this post here and make everything a bit more concise!  Smiley

Example of a posting:

Name of the coin
Reason why the coin is hot, or it could become (Announcement, Update, Releases)

like this:

Oyster Pearl / PRL
Testnet Release A at xx.Jan.2018

Maybe you will ad the Marketcap or a Price prediction... your choice!
Kind regards!
In my opinion, hot coins are the ones that are on the top picks of ico ratings, 100% sure that majority of the whales will target this, they will take advantage its popularity among investors. So yeah, invest at your own risk.
Activity: 25
May 03, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
TRON & EOS are the hottest in this year, I'll do my best to be in.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
I would advise to take a fancy to the project Pavocoin. Pavo Platform combines IoT with blockchain for AgTech ecosystems that provide real-time data, planters, suppliers, and wholesalers to make informed decisions.
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
Hottest curently on the market is THUG, its very cheap right now and they give out to their community for free and its also available on the market, grab your now and wait for it to moon, you will definitly make money on THUG in the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 20, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
ICON (ICX)
ICON is one of the first coin of Korea. I think in the not too distant future it will surpass Ethereum , NEO in terms of technology with Loopchain

i think hottest coin of these days is kin.

pay attention to that coin. it will really make big pump
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 09:42:20 AM
for my advice hold token. because of very good development and the price is fanstastis
Market

Volume (24hr)   :   $1,073,390.00
MarketCap   :   $117,351,150.00
Circulating supply   :   150,000,000.00 MAN

the token is already sliding
and the price of MAN Token will skyrocket
I'm also doing it
brand new
Activity: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:26:18 AM
.MTC. is making a return from 2013 because the crypto  community space has changed a lot since then. mtc has extremely fast speeds,  iotis eco-friendly, and its a community coin .? You only need a few minutes  mtc to register and execute the program, advertise Marinecoín  time dilution technology to the most commonly used social networking sites you live in and confirm that you are real, then you will receive 20,000 .MTC. from them. the system visit the website marineco.ín and hop on the Discord channel to get more details from other community members fair distribution.
Activity: 112
April 19, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
Dero looks very promising
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
1.COLX
2.SONM
3.OYSTER PEARL
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
April 19, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
UTrust (UTK) is probably one of the highest potential coins to invest in at the moment, for exceptional returns this year.   It has some of the strongest fundamentals in the market when contrasted with its current market price of under $0.20.  Just to give you perspective on the massive potential that UTrust has, let’s look at some of its fundamental

Returns? Do you have more info about it?
Havent heard about it
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 01:36:27 AM
UTrust (UTK) is probably one of the highest potential coins to invest in at the moment, for exceptional returns this year.   It has some of the strongest fundamentals in the market when contrasted with its current market price of under $0.20.  Just to give you perspective on the massive potential that UTrust has, let’s look at some of its fundamental
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
April 18, 2018, 11:26:58 PM
Take a look at Devery - Eve,
This coin will not stay long at this low price
Activity: 5
April 18, 2018, 10:12:17 PM
I think that is one of the big problems everyone looking to get rich without any effort.  Life just doesn’t work that way.  To find good opportunities takes much work actually.  Due diligence is the key.  Don’t just jump into these get rich quick schemes, most are just that schemes to get your hard earned money.  Marinecoín has a refreshing and practical approach to their ico.  They have designed their blockchain to grow long term slow and steady.  Using time dilution technology to release the coins slowly over time to as many people as want to work for them.  20,000 .MTC. for each completed artificial intelligence assignment.  That platform has built in value in the iot industry. IoT is the future for machine to machine transactions at high speeds and low costs. You can do your own due diligence here   marineco/in
Pages:
Jump to: