Pages:
Author

Topic: Hot Coins ! - page 6. (Read 13019 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:25:23 PM
Verge is the hottest coin as of now as per the current news they have Verge is expected to bombard for sure in coming days stay tuned
To understand whether this coin is active, news is not needed, you can look at the trading volumes of this coin and everything.
Activity: 33
April 07, 2018, 12:03:31 PM
Verge is the hottest coin as of now as per the current news they have Verge is expected to bombard for sure in coming days stay tuned

I am a little bit disapointed by the recent attack on Verge coin and how they handle it.
The partnership is very good, but they need to be more serious about security and development.
Activity: 5
April 07, 2018, 11:51:37 AM
Marinecoin For all cryptocurrency enthusiasts out there, Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot I know you’re bombarded with many ICO opportunities and how many of these are actually scams. It is sometimes difficult to recognize the good from the rotten. Let me say that there is an ICO that is giving away most of its coins for free to 95% accuracy, the first 20,000 airdrop participants who will contribute to the spread of the currency will have 20 000 coins for free. Marinecoin is doing all this, is an AI IOT technology, whose blockchain dates back to 2013, fast and low cost, eco-sustainable transactions. To find out more, visit this site and join this great community marineco.in/icoI was going to post in the Italian section of bitcointalk, if it was a problem I will try to post it aforementioned post
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 04:42:32 AM
I agree, but let's see what will happen to his price after the "51% attack". I hope that the price does not fall much.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
Hello everyone!
I hope the mods forgive me for opening a new thread!
But it makes no sense that new threads are opened because of 1 Coin!

I hope we can focus on this post here and make everything a bit more concise!  Smiley

Example of a posting:

Name of the coin
Reason why the coin is hot, or it could become (Announcement, Update, Releases)

like this:

Oyster Pearl / PRL
Testnet Release A at xx.Jan.2018

Maybe you will ad the Marketcap or a Price prediction... your choice!
Kind regards!

mth

there are big news in q2 in this coin. follw that. you wont be regret.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
April 06, 2018, 03:44:18 AM
Auctus will be the hottest token in this year. I believe because auctus team really honest person and they also has not hype. Sometimes too much hype not good for token. Auctus will provide two market indicator for trading. You can buy bot indicator or human indicator. And if you are good trader you can srll your analisysthere and get payment by auc token.
Activity: 266
April 05, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 05, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
minexcoin (MNX) this is a truly trusted coin, using a real parking system and very profitable for its users,
MNX price has always been the best https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
April 05, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
I believe MAN - Matrix ai is the one to look out for. Low marketcap with government connections whilst being the only blockchain solution for china's One Belt One Road Project.
Yes, this is one of my biggest holds and very bullish on this one.
Activity: 82
April 05, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
For me it is currently Ravencoin - RVN, I´m mining it at the moment with some profit atm better than ethereum and I like that mining algo. I think in near future it can make some nice numbers...
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
April 05, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
I believe MAN - Matrix ai is the one to look out for. Low marketcap with government connections whilst being the only blockchain solution for china's One Belt One Road Project.
yes

MAN - Matrix is a nice project, atm really cheap, like many other coins! This is the right time to get in, for me MAN , PRL, ARY, ELIX and Peculium are long term invests...
i hope they perform good Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
I'm checking APPC, Smiley

Appcoins was really good but not for short term I guess. But if you are planning for long term you are on the right track because this is a very new coin with a promising future. Let us give time for there team to give progress on their project I do really believe on them that they will gonna be successful.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
brand new
Activity: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
Marinecoin I would like to inform you of this opportunity, Marinecoin marineco.in/ico,è a coin in development since 2013 has had its ups and downs and was then delisted, but today something is moving, the first 20.000 that will complete the steps will be entitled to a total of 20,000 coins, you will be asked to prove to be a real person and not some bot, this to make sure they are really people to support the project because Marinecoin is a project carried forward by the community that the supports, the more people are passionate about this project the more the chance that succeeds in its intent increases. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
April 05, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
Request network because they are integrating their payment service and obviously you mentioned oyster and vechain because of the numerous partnership they are having .
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
April 02, 2018, 02:41:41 PM
Everything is stone cold right now, but it is a good time to diversify, especially if you missed out on the big gains from the end of last year
Activity: 238
March 10, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
Rebellious REBL
15 march new exchange listing. 24 march rebranded website. 15 May woocommerce module.
Perfect communlty, airdropped coins (no ICO)
6 cents right now. Total coin amount is 326M. Really low market cap right now... really promising project.
Activity: 252
March 10, 2018, 06:28:04 PM
same as op choice ,
my choice also Oyser Pearl (PRL)
airdrop of oyster shell for PRL holders coming on april 6 , also PRL project will start its main job in april-may .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
March 10, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
I still believe the most hot coin in 2018 will be exscudo / eon. The launch is near the dex beta test will begin at 19 march 2018 and the coin will be issued at the end of this month. I predict the coin will be $5 -$15 at launch if the coin $10 it will goes down little bit because ico buyer will sell it. The development is similiar to ethereum it takes time but it is worth wait.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 03:20:47 AM
Buy Some BELUGA PAY token from crowdsale and buy some NXT, NEO and NEM from Exchange ! Waves could be hot coins for this year (2018)

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

i known beluga pay because this project afilliated with fidentiax, as i know beluga is a good project same with fidentiax, this project is focus on product and with clear roadmap, so at the future i think this is bright token
Pages:
Jump to: