Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE | - page 9. (Read 27238 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
and MACD is forked from bluechip, what a joke, i just read it :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647938.380

this coin wont go anywhere, so id be glad to'' gtfo''  

guys you should think, if a guy like Crypto_Wolf tells you do buy a coin, do you think he says that for your good? or do you think he might of bought lots at a fairly low price? Yeah thats right, hes trying to take your money this way Smiley

and Crypto_Wolf, stop making other threads spamming saying people should buy MACD, it makes you look desperate, you killed your coin and you didn't even realize.

LOL please talk to me when you are 18.

I'm just introducing the coin to new people, because I believe its a good opportunity. You have any problem with that?

I get amazed every day with the amount of idiots in this world
correction: it was not you. some crimena dude that linked to your topic here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ready-for-macdcoin-the-next-big-opportunity-to-make-good-profit-675092

Anyway guys, spread the word! This coin can well go to 10K SAT its my fair price to it

Why is it worth anything? name one thing it has over 10+ other existing coins

Are you an idiot? Lots of low life idiots like you were saying the same about CryptCoin, CloakCoin, VeriCoin, etc. Look at their returns now.

This is a free market with as many coins as we want, get used to it.

Just to remind you, coins like GlyphCoin, with no apparent value, went from 4K SAT to 30K SAT in 1 week.

If you don't like to make money, leave. Dumbass

All those coins have anon hype, this dev isn't even attempting to hype anything. Dumbass.

Tell me the anon hype of GryphCoin? By anon hype you mean promising anon and never delivering? lol

AT LEAST this dev is honest. Dumbass
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
correction: it was not you. some crimena dude that linked to your topic here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ready-for-macdcoin-the-next-big-opportunity-to-make-good-profit-675092

Anyway guys, spread the word! This coin can well go to 10K SAT its my fair price to it

Are you an idiot? Lots of low life idiots like you were saying the same about CryptCoin, CloakCoin, VeriCoin, etc. Look at their returns now.

Just to remind you, coins like GlyphCoin, with no apparent value, went from 4K SAT to 30K SAT in 1 week.

All those coins have anon hype, this dev isn't even attempting to hype anything. Dumbass.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
and MACD is forked from bluechip, what a joke, i just read it :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647938.380

this coin wont go anywhere, so id be glad to'' gtfo''  

guys you should think, if a guy like Crypto_Wolf tells you do buy a coin, do you think he says that for your good? or do you think he might of bought lots at a fairly low price? Yeah thats right, hes trying to take your money this way Smiley

and Crypto_Wolf, stop making other threads spamming saying people should buy MACD, it makes you look desperate, you killed your coin and you didn't even realize.

Why you make other threads trying to convince people to buy MACD? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ready-for-macdcoin-the-next-big-opportunity-to-make-good-profit-675092

thats kinda odd?? def scared me off, was looking into investing in this

"Scared me off" The crypto world doesnt need pussies like you, gtfo
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Why you make other threads trying to convince people to buy MACD? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ready-for-macdcoin-the-next-big-opportunity-to-make-good-profit-675092

thats kinda odd?? def scared me off, was looking into investing in this

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
100 blocks to the end of PoW. No updates, no news, dev offline.
Never seen anything like this  Undecided

You must be new to crypto then

Activity: 140
meh this one even starts spamming other forum threads to gain some attention.

coin is dead, will be dead, DO NOT INVEST!

Sounds boring, I know, but I'm not going to say anymore as we don't want others to implement our idea(s) before we do.

apparently you dont know about coin development. you must launch unique/full-featured set or do proper marketing.\

coin has none of it.

according to bittrex there are always fools to buy any coin.

moving on.

Dude it's just devs who compile code and tweak the numbers and supply. Probably the same 5 devs responsible for the 40 shitcoins released this month.

in other words: yes, its a shitcoin.

and cryptowolf, stop posting in other threads to try to get attention for these kind of coins. IT WONT WORK THAT WAY.

What you mean posting on other threads? I didn't post anything

Sounds boring, I know, but I'm not going to say anymore as we don't want others to implement our idea(s) before we do.

apparently you dont know about coin development. you must launch unique/full-featured set or do proper marketing.\

coin has none of it.

moving on.

Dude it's just devs who compile code and tweak the numbers and supply. Probably the same 5 devs responsible for the 40 shitcoins released this month.

in other words: yes, its a shitcoin.

and cryptowolf, stop posting in other threads to try to get attention for these kind of coins. IT WONT WORK THAT WAY.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

coin has none of it.

moving on.

coin has none of it.

moving on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
coin is SHIT SHIT SHIT. I spit on all of you, especially gay dev *thpew*
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
we are past 10000 block and still going
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Q. What about the future? Any plans besides releasing a clone of a clone of a cloned coin?
A. Well so far, we have a couple things planned. However, due to the fact that we have jobs that take up a lot of our time giving an ETA would be detrimental to us and the project. Currently we are working on API plugins for the wallet. Sounds boring, I know, but I'm not going to say anymore as we don't want others to implement our idea(s) before we do.
Pages:
Jump to: