Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE | - page 7. (Read 27238 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Once again... plans for the future?  Would love to buy again (sold all of mine before the dump), but I really can't unless there will be some sort of road map that's made public in the near future.

Where going anon & the dev is implementing api feeds in the wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Once again... plans for the future?  Would love to buy again (sold all of mine before the dump), but I really can't unless there will be some sort of road map that's made public in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
With only 4.2 million coins. Why is this so cheap? Or is the logo not attracting potential investors because its so ugly and gives negative thoughts when considering to invest.
I'll sponsor the maker of a blockexplorer with another 1000 MACDCoins.
I think the logo should be made in the form of a coin. Maybe use soft green and red colours and an M with an arrow as a tail pointing upward at the end of the M (like a devilish M).
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
the logo looks more like MAD, not MACD

Logo is butt ugly, needs a reboot.

Yea it needs definitely a new logo.

Guys, give suggestions!
Hey everyone!

any feed back for these logos? (good or bad welcomed!) Trying to help out the community  Grin

Again, any suggestions or feedback and I'll help out with what I can.
Any bounty or donations for logo designs?  Grin
Activity: 182

Yea it needs definitely a new logo.

Guys, give suggestions!
Activity: 168

We need this coin on coinmarketcap.com
This coin is ultra cheap! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY
Activity: 186
Hey guys,
Can someone help me... Since yesterday i mine MACD on suchpool, and i see my powerHash (approx 20MH) on Dashboard, but till now i dont see any coins generated.
Confirmed = 0
Unconfirmed = 0

Can someone help me ? and tell me whats going on ?
Thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would mine this if you had a windows wallet.
me also thinking about window wallet if they give to me i will also mine it its look to be good with window wallet Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The devs need to sell us this coin. Potential investors I mean. There are a whole lot of other coins that are much more established that people could be going to. Devs, any plans of sharing what plans you have for the future of this coin?

I´m actually working on Anonymity, have a wallet-announcement tomorrow I think will be ready...

I am also working on  WALLET-API to get a live-ticker and to use some other functions on Bittrex directly from wallet, like auto-trading/bot-trading & profit-calculation, and to see bittrex-balance in the wallet itself, should also not take too long, just a time-consuming PITA to implement it in QT, but we´ll get there.

edit: Example of Bittrex Profit calculation: http://sandbox.boxofshoes.com/bittrex

Awesome! Any ETA?
Activity: 14
The devs need to sell us this coin. Potential investors I mean. There are a whole lot of other coins that are much more established that people could be going to. Devs, any plans of sharing what plans you have for the future of this coin?

I´m actually working on Anonymity, have a wallet-announcement tomorrow I think will be ready...

I am also working on  WALLET-API to get a live-ticker and to use some other functions on Bittrex directly from wallet, like auto-trading/bot-trading & profit-calculation, and to see bittrex-balance in the wallet itself, should also not take too long, just a time-consuming PITA to implement it in QT, but we´ll get there.

edit: Example of Bittrex Profit calculation: http://sandbox.boxofshoes.com/bittrex

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 178

I just had to do it.  McDonalds  coin thats funny as hell. lol
Activity: 140
^ ^ ^ above
haha , i know what you mean  Tongue

well, i thought that when i see this coin is MCD  Grin
keep looking  Smiley
Activity: 14

First one I see that actually understood what the meaning behind MACD is Smiley
lol @ MacDonaldscoin a few pages back  Kiss
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hey everyone!

any feed back for these logos? (good or bad welcomed!) Trying to help out the community  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: