Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE | - page 8. (Read 27238 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So seriously, what's the point in buying this coin? Let me first say that I just bought 11,000 of them. I'm trying to understand the psychology of buying a coin that has very little development so far. I bought because the price right now seems cheap when there are only 5 million coins. I'm assuming that supply and demand will drive the price up some, even with very little development. Is that the reason other people are buying? I mean 100+ BTC on bittrex? That's pretty good for a coin that has no plans to implement anon any time soon, and has no plans for a multipool, and for devs who have full time jobs and can't dedicate their time to this coin.

Oh young grasshopper you already know the answer you seek. Just ask oneself "why did I just buy 11,000 virtual coins, having no innovation whatsoever"? You will soon understand, we are merely a cog in the complex gear system of a profit making machine. Don;t focus on why, Crypto is the least rational thing in existence (next to love, of course), focus on predicting the next move. Asking why will drive you crazy, in a world full of shitcoins,
Funny though, usually with this much volume, the thread would be more active with hype shills. Charts tell all.

Ya I've given up trying to understand crypto! Lol just hoping that the devs are legit and there are at least some plans for this coin. I mean there have to be right? With no premine and no instamine, pretty sure the devs aren't trying to get rich overnight. Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So seriously, what's the point in buying this coin? Let me first say that I just bought 11,000 of them. I'm trying to understand the psychology of buying a coin that has very little development so far. I bought because the price right now seems cheap when there are only 5 million coins. I'm assuming that supply and demand will drive the price up some, even with very little development. Is that the reason other people are buying? I mean 100+ BTC on bittrex? That's pretty good for a coin that has no plans to implement anon any time soon, and has no plans for a multipool, and for devs who have full time jobs and can't dedicate their time to this coin.

Oh young grasshopper you already know the answer you seek. Just ask oneself "why did I just buy 11,000 virtual coins, having no innovation whatsoever"? You will soon understand, we are merely a cog in the complex gear system of a profit making machine. Don;t focus on why, Crypto is the least rational thing in existence (next to love, of course), focus on predicting the next move. Asking why will drive you crazy, in a world full of shitcoins,
Funny though, usually with this much volume, the thread would be more active with hype shills. Charts tell all.

It is the "Game of Coins" Smiley
Activity: 345
Merit: 250

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future

Hmm, I think the average traders really enjoy a zero premined and no instamined coin to play with.... I hope you do too Smiley

POW is over right Smiley? And i was reading..what is Exchange API from wallet and why not make a custom anon?
Activity: 14

Hmm, I think the average traders really enjoy a zero premined and no instamined coin to play with.... I hope you do too Smiley
Activity: 243
the logo looks more like MAD, not MACD
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Activity: 408
ded
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ded
Activity: 182
Bought some for the hell of it seems cheap to me !!!!   Grin

Yes exactly, this coin seems extremely cheap to me as well!
Activity: 270
Bought some for the hell of it seems cheap to me !!!!   Grin
correction: it was not you. some crimena dude that linked to your topic here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ready-for-macdcoin-the-next-big-opportunity-to-make-good-profit-675092

Anyway guys, spread the word! This coin can well go to 10K SAT its my fair price to it

Why is it worth anything? name one thing it has over 10+ other existing coins

Are you an idiot? Lots of low life idiots like you were saying the same about CryptCoin, CloakCoin, VeriCoin, etc. Look at their returns now.

This is a free market with as many coins as we want, get used to it.

Just to remind you, coins like GlyphCoin, with no apparent value, went from 4K SAT to 30K SAT in 1 week.

If you don't like to make money, leave. Dumbass

All those coins have anon hype, this dev isn't even attempting to hype anything. Dumbass.

Tell me the anon hype of GryphCoin? By anon hype you mean promising anon and never delivering? lol

AT LEAST this dev is honest. Dumbass

This dev reminds me of the AXIS dev - totally honest about not offering anything new or of value. Dumbass.

Good, now leave.

I will send you a postal card when this coin is at 20K SAT. Dumbass

I'm going to stick around for a bit and watch dumbass.

Then watch and stfu. Dumbass

I'll give the coin one thing, no premine - that's fuckin rare these days. I just bought 30k of these turds, looks like I'm a dumbass too.

I will buy more 250K. Wait for it, Btcs are going to the exchange. We are all a bunch of dumbasses Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
correction: it was not you. some crimena dude that linked to your topic here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ready-for-macdcoin-the-next-big-opportunity-to-make-good-profit-675092

Anyway guys, spread the word! This coin can well go to 10K SAT its my fair price to it

Are you an idiot? Lots of low life idiots like you were saying the same about CryptCoin, CloakCoin, VeriCoin, etc. Look at their returns now.

Just to remind you, coins like GlyphCoin, with no apparent value, went from 4K SAT to 30K SAT in 1 week.

All those coins have anon hype, this dev isn't even attempting to hype anything. Dumbass.

Tell me the anon hype of GryphCoin? By anon hype you mean promising anon and never delivering? lol

This dev reminds me of the AXIS dev - totally honest about not offering anything new or of value. Dumbass.

Good, now leave.

I'll give the coin one thing, no premine - that's fuckin rare these days. I just bought 30k of these turds, looks like I'm a dumbass too.

Good, now leave.

ded
as the price rises, all types of people crawl out of the cracks   Grin
legendary

Good, now leave.

Activity: 42

Good, now leave.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: