Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE | - page 5. (Read 27238 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
lucky guy at 252, ahhhhh i put my buy order below 250  Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
too late now, it's already going back up
Activity: 295
and here comes the dump...

So buy and make 300% for nothing... What's wrong?
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
We need more people in this community. Maybe create some twitter account for MACD + interest someone with many followers who will help to promote coin. And we need some translates (Chinese, Russian...).
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Will be some delays, family matters ...

dev is away, should hopefully be back soonish
definitely need a block explorer. I'll try and come up with a clean and simple logo.
I created the MACD Coin subreddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/macd and will style it once logo is decided by dev. I worked on the KryptKoin subreddit here - www.reddit.com/r/kryptkoin Smiley

This looks great! but if possible, could you extend the legs of the M to meet with the middle portion. (looks a bit funny with the two parts staying shorter than the middle)

Like this?

I don't know which one is better but looks nice.
definitely need a block explorer. I'll try and come up with a clean and simple logo.
I created the MACD Coin subreddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/macd and will style it once logo is decided by dev. I worked on the KryptKoin subreddit here - www.reddit.com/r/kryptkoin Smiley

This looks great! but if possible, could you extend the legs of the M to meet with the middle portion. (looks a bit funny with the two parts staying shorter than the middle)

Like this?

Activity: 490

Looks good!
Activity: 140

Activity: 540
definitely need a block explorer. I'll try and come up with a simple logo

nice
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hey all.
I've have an idea for coin logo. Out of town now. When I get back I'll try to whip out some ideas. Will be a few days though!

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
Got Crypto?
Activity: 490
So why invest in something that is going no where?

LOL... Have you read what the dev plans to do with the wallet?  

He's implementing anon & full api feeds, once he does that & we have a professionally designed logo/coin were going to the moon.

I'll send you a post card when I get there (:

Why are you looking like me?

Last I checked, we're on the interweb.

Lol, I believe you are correct sir!
Activity: 140

He's implementing anon & full api feeds, once he does that & we have a professionally designed logo/coin were going to the moon.

Last I checked, we're on the interweb.
Activity: 210
from the main thread dev say about anon as follows

Q. What about anon?
A. Really? Current implementations are more of a marketing tool and do little more than obfuscate transactions. The blockchain doesn't lie. If you want anon go with something like Cloakcoin, Blackcoin, DarkCoin, Monero or just use fiat money and find a good accountant.

But why this guy want to develop this feature
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: