Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOT|ANN][MACD] X13|PoW+PoS Hybrid|INSANE HASHES| Limited Supply | COME & MINE | - page 6. (Read 27238 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
So why invest in something that is going no where?

LOL... Have you read what the dev plans to do with the wallet?  

He's implementing anon & full api feeds, once he does that & we have a professionally designed logo/coin were going to the moon.

I'll send you a post card when I get there (:

+1 ;P
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

LOL... Have you read what the dev plans to do with the wallet?  

He's implementing anon & full api feeds, once he does that & we have a professionally designed logo/coin were going to the moon.

I'll send you a post card when I get there (:
Activity: 378
It doesn't hurt anyone to risk 0.01 btc, could be 0.2 btc in a week Wink.

I'll see if I can get some nice logo designs (it definitely needs a better logo) from a designer and a person to build a blockexplorer. I'll pay it from my own pocket but if anyone's willing to donate:

- MACDCoin address: GHndRPPpe9h1LmJfRsRQTePKSfnNbhTYGP
- Bitcoin address:1CLhLHtENmcihUV6sC6wmpYCBM3MMiDimb

Guys,please do not post your addresses here.This is not alowed in this forum.Mods may ban this tread if you continue.

Changed the post. Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 539

I'll see if I can get some nice logo designs (it definitely needs a better logo) from a designer and a person to build a blockexplorer. I'll pay it from my own pocket but if anyone's willing to donate:

- MACDCoin address: GHndRPPpe9h1LmJfRsRQTePKSfnNbhTYGP
- Bitcoin address:1CLhLHtENmcihUV6sC6wmpYCBM3MMiDimb

Guys,please do not post your addresses here.This is not alowed in this forum.Mods may ban this tread if you continue.
Activity: 378

I'll see if I can get some nice logo designs (it definitely needs a better logo) from a designer and a person to build a blockexplorer. I'll pay it from my own pocket but if anyone's willing to donate
Activity: 182
What you guys thing about price?
It's 1k now, with this all coin supply and incoming news we are at bottom now?
Very promising coin.  Grin

the bottom of every coin is somewhere around 1 DOGEtoshi  

just advise - dont buy into anything unless you are ready to lose
too many altcoins
even innovative ones are failing
and no innovation here

No innovation - yet.

Thats what happens with the people that make money, they buy the opportunities before they become big.

This coin is very promising and I would advise all to buy some so you don't regret later.
Activity: 728
Very promising coin.  Grin

the bottom of every coin is somewhere around 1 DOGEtoshi  

just advise - dont buy into anything unless you are ready to lose
too many altcoins
even innovative ones are failing
and no innovation here
Activity: 403
Very promising coin.  Grin

It will be explosion or implosion. Gain vs. loss, i think you can gain more than lose, for sure it's worth a risk. Will see if dev delivers.

First i want to see from dev to put up a block explorer.
Very promising coin.  Grin
I want add an image to post   can you help me pls?    If I push second button  I get this:     

Change image hosting, probably will help.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I want add an image to post   can you help me pls?    If I push second button  I get this:     
Activity: 188
Will be some delays, family matters ...

Any eta? Coin looks very promising imho
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will be some delays, family matters ...
The devs need to sell us this coin. Potential investors I mean. There are a whole lot of other coins that are much more established that people could be going to. Devs, any plans of sharing what plans you have for the future of this coin?

I´m actually working on Anonymity, have a wallet-announcement tomorrow I think will be ready...

I am also working on  WALLET-API to get a live-ticker and to use some other functions on Bittrex directly from wallet, like auto-trading/bot-trading & profit-calculation, and to see bittrex-balance in the wallet itself, should also not take too long, just a time-consuming PITA to implement it in QT, but we´ll get there.

edit: Example of Bittrex Profit calculation: http://sandbox.boxofshoes.com/bittrex

Some updates from Dev

Is there another place I can get news about this coin like dev updates, etc.?  Seems like this price artificially goes way up but there's no news in this forum. Unless the news is being posted somewhere else?

Anon is on the works, only 4.5 m coins. Way undervalued. This can go to 10k very easy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Is there another place I can get news about this coin like dev updates, etc.?  Seems like this price artificially goes way up but there's no news in this forum. Unless the news is being posted somewhere else?
Yup needs new logo, no disrespect but none of the logos are good enough yet, keep working on them guys!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Once again... plans for the future?  Would love to buy again (sold all of mine before the dump), but I really can't unless there will be some sort of road map that's made public in the near future.

Probably you missed this form dev:

I´m actually working on Anonymity, have a wallet-announcement tomorrow I think will be ready...

I am also working on  WALLET-API to get a live-ticker and to use some other functions on Bittrex directly from wallet, like auto-trading/bot-trading & profit-calculation, and to see bittrex-balance in the wallet itself, should also not take too long, just a time-consuming PITA to implement it in QT, but we´ll get there.

edit: Example of Bittrex Profit calculation: http://sandbox.boxofshoes.com/bittrex

Yep definitely missed that!  Good news though.
Activity: 403
Once again... plans for the future?  Would love to buy again (sold all of mine before the dump), but I really can't unless there will be some sort of road map that's made public in the near future.

Probably you missed this form dev:

I am also working on  WALLET-API to get a live-ticker and to use some other functions on Bittrex directly from wallet, like auto-trading/bot-trading & profit-calculation, and to see bittrex-balance in the wallet itself, should also not take too long, just a time-consuming PITA to implement it in QT, but we´ll get there.

Pages:
Jump to: