Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥HOT🔥]WebMinePool.com - multi-functional mining service - page 2. (Read 18987 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I've got few requests to add WMP captcha to FBU, but I'm facing some issues.

When I check the captcha it stucks at 17% (when 768 target_hashes chosen) or at 50% (when 256 target_hashes chosen). Even after 5 mins it won't move. At the same time the hashes for that user in the WMP dashboard are above 2k.

When I click the checkbox the javascript console spits:
TypeError: captcha.on is not a function
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Regarding both your questions:
-Today was two pool restarts, maybe this cause the error. Not sure and still didn't get any similar problems from other users.
-As for the fixed difficulty - it's fully managed by pool, so you can't make it fixed. But I'm almost sure it's not a problem. Did you check your hashes on our side while mining? I mean when xmr-stak doesn't say you "block accepted by pool" are you sure that pool really doesn't?

I think I "found" the issue. Hitting "r" while xmr stak is running shows some statistics, at the bottom there is an "Error details" section. My miner was generating some errors! I guess after a certain number of errors the pool stopped accepting my results, even if strange thing by restarting it was accepting them again.

By the way I updated the graphic drivers, downclcked the gpu and now it's acting normally.  Smiley
Glad you solved the issue!

Happy mining Wink
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
-Today was two pool restarts, maybe this cause the error. Not sure and still didn't get any similar problems from other users.
-As for the fixed difficulty - it's fully managed by pool, so you can't make it fixed. But I'm almost sure it's not a problem. Did you check your hashes on our side while mining? I mean when xmr-stak doesn't say you "block accepted by pool" are you sure that pool really doesn't?

I think I "found" the issue. Hitting "r" while xmr stak is running shows some statistics, at the bottom there is an "Error details" section. My miner was generating some errors! I guess after a certain number of errors the pool stopped accepting my results, even if strange thing by restarting it was accepting them again.

By the way I updated the graphic drivers, downclcked the gpu and now it's acting normally.  Smiley
webminepool.com
I'm still having some problems with difficulty and results not being accepted by the pool after some time the miner is running with xmr stak, this is a recent thing never happened before.

Question: can a fixed difficulty be specified somewhere (I read of putting an address+diff in the login) or is completely managed by the pool?
Chad Hodler since 2013
I'm still having some problems with difficulty and results not being accepted by the pool after some time the miner is running with xmr stak, this is a recent thing never happened before.

Question: can a fixed difficulty be specified somewhere (I read of putting an address+diff in the login) or is completely managed by the pool?
Chad Hodler since 2013
ok understood

--

Another thing, today I noticed the xmr stak miner 2.4.3 stopped getting the message "Result accepted by the pool" at some point, only a long list of "New block detected." appeared in the console.
This until I restarted the miner. Happened a couple of times today, very strange. Untile now it never happened before.
I'm mining with a video card.

See here:

At some point there is no "Result accepted by the pool". If I restart the miner instead the results gets all accepted for a while.

--

shouldn't this page be updated with correct port :3386 instead of :3333?

https://webminepool.com/page/cli-mining
webminepool.com
How's going the plan to increase payout rate for 1M hashes, currently at 100 sats?
Hello. It's currently 150, actually, but a bit in another way. As were announced all users are gettin 1.5x hashes.
This mean you are sended 1m hashes, but got them as 1.5
1m hashes *150 satoshi = 1.5m hashes * 100 satoshi.

This was done because browser mined needed some time and I had a big client on the old protocol. This will be reverted in a few days together with miner GUI release.
Chad Hodler since 2013
How's going the plan to increase payout rate for 1M hashes, currently at 100 sats?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
What is the HTTP API call rate limit?
webminepool.com
Hey, guys!

Updated our CLI backend to the cryptonight V7 algo. Which leads to increasing payouts. Browser mining is coming soon too. Please, update your services and keep your user's mining software updated within 48 hours. Then old cryptonight server will be disabled.
More details in our blog post

webminepool.com
What is happening with your solo.webminepool.com?
Few hours ago i had abou 35 sat and now i have only 1.5 sat.
my wallet is  1NXaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCYhkeB.
Please explain
Just answered you to email. Your balance is at the right place now.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What is happening with your solo.webminepool.com?
Few hours ago i had abou 35 sat and now i have only 1.5 sat.
my wallet is  1NXaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCYhkeB.
Please explain
webminepool.com
Hey, guys!

Check out the exciting new releases from WMP! We have added CLI mining and a new platform for you to attract and interact with more users!
We also launched a blog.

Bitcointalk topic is  here
webminepool.com
Is there a way to gain access to the css for the basic UI?
Inline css will only get you so much and it appears the external css file is loaded as the last element in making it difficult to make any serious changes to it.

Or will I have to go with the Javascript Miner and write a complete custom css for it with event listeners and the whole shebang?
If you don't want to use inline-css, you always can add "!important" declaration to all properties related to miner (I wold say it's the easiest way).
some specifications here
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Is there a way to gain access to the css for the basic UI?
Inline css will only get you so much and it appears the external css file is loaded as the last element in making it difficult to make any serious changes to it.

Or will I have to go with the Javascript Miner and write a complete custom css for it with event listeners and the whole shebang?
webminepool.com
the page still working?
now i see 150satoshis / 1M hashes, and 87 satoshis for 1M hashes for coinhive.

what happening in the mining industry?

Yes, we are still working. You are also in a mining industry, isn't it? Don't you tell what's happening?  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
the page still working?
now i see 150satoshis / 1M hashes, and 87 satoshis for 1M hashes for coinhive.

what happening in the mining industry?
webminepool.com
UPDATE
Hello!

With a bit delay we are announcing next rate increasing. This time a bit lower, but market is growing slower than we would like to.
Also, we added new method into our HTTP API for those who works with users on their end. Method allows to remove certain amount of hashes from certain user. Read more in docs.

Stay tuned!
webminepool.com
java script is not working
Hello. Please, provide more information about your issue. Our hashrate is stable - all current users working fine.
So the problem is on your side and we need detailed information from you to help.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
java script is not working
Pages:
Jump to: