Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥HOT🔥]WebMinePool.com - multi-functional mining service - page 5. (Read 18993 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hahaha.  Cheesy I don't mean to overstep my place, I just get a little "overhelpful" sometimes.

Anyhow.

My two big things that would be great to see are:

1. You already addressed it, but stopping all the antivirus software from needlessly blocking mining access.

2. Mining other cryptonote coins. There's already somebody else doing that here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tomosmining-highest-paid-mining-btc-faucethub-5-ref-2527462 but he has no infrastructure for publishers like you do. But by switching the mining effort to coins like Electroneum, or such, as the mining profitability changes, he gets about 300 satoshis / million hashes, which is much better than plain coinhive.

Number two is likely pretty hard to do, and would likely take a lot of infrastructure work, but if you could pull it off, I think you'd probably overtake coinhive.

Even if that turns out to be something y'all don't want to do, you're still (in my opinion) currently the best game in town. Your withdrawal minimums are tied with coinhive. But. If I withdraw at .02 XMR on coinhive, I'd lose 25% of that in transaction fees, plus I'd have to send from an exchange to my faucethub, losing even more.

So I'm content. Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
shaw1, what kind of features you want to see? We are going to release mining faucet script in the nearest future (open source with possibility to extend it with modules). Also thought about referral program and shortlinks service. Anyway, currently we are focused on the stable work, maximizing of users possible income , and beating antiviruses\adblockers. Also thanks for answering questions for us  Wink

BitcoinsClub, as Coins4Days already mentioned - this is overall problem of web miners. We will dedicate a day or two this week and will see what we can do.

Coins4Days, tnx for help  Wink

rudicode, as soon as we will be completely sure everything is working 100% and cashflow going smooth. We guess we need about two weeks approximately to the first withdraw limit reduction. There are a lot of work still need to be done. Anyway we have VERY competitive withdrawal limit comparison to other services.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
@rudicode, as a guy who likes creating new little businesses, I can see why they need higher withdrawals while they are paying out of pocket. Smiley

If you  want to use their system, (currently my payouts are 100% of my earnings from here), my site http://satoshistream.com will let you mine using their pool/software, and withdraw from a minimum of one satoshi...
I am not solo miner
@rudicode, as a guy who likes creating new little businesses, I can see why they need higher withdrawals while they are paying out of pocket. Smiley

If you  want to use their system, (currently my payouts are 100% of my earnings from here), my site http://satoshistream.com will let you mine using their pool/software, and withdraw from a minimum of one satoshi...
Activity: 22
When you will be lower the minimum withdrawal Huh

Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
I get this warning: 

Bitdefender blocked this page
This page is blocked by Bitdefender Antimalware filter.

That might be because a lot of anti-virus software shine js miners in a negative light. This one though, WMP, does not have to be a hidden miner. You will not get any viruses just by browsing the site itself.
Activity: 54
I get this warning: 

Bitdefender blocked this page
This page is blocked by Bitdefender Antimalware filter.
This is really neither here, nor there, as I don't have anything ultra productive to say. But I'm wondering what sort of features you're looking to implement in the future?

I replaced coinhive on my faucet site with your script, and I'm just looking to the future, what things I can add to my site, using your service?

Are you just trying to stay coinhive compatible, or do you have new ideas you are looking to implement on webminepool? Smiley

(Great site, btw. Simple, and does everything it needs to do. Loving it so far.)

Thanks.
webminepool.com
adi016, thanks. Don't forget to contact with any issues.

Kulltero
, well, not sure about 3-rd party services. Especially so big as blogspot, who does a lot of stuff to "help" usual people but screws up if you want to do something extraordinary.
Activity: 19
Hey, i noticed one possible issue that caused this, i rechecked the html on blogger and realized a certain thing blogger changed when i submitted the html.
so the original code i added looked like this:

however, after saving and submitting the html code i checked it again and noticed a slight change. now i dont know what this change does or how it effects this, but it could potentially be the reason so please take a look:

i'm assuming its converting it into displayable text instead of a function character but i dont see why it would do that...
is there any way i can fix this? maybe it helps if you'd take a look at where i implemented it (i put it just above the tag)
https://crypguide.blogspot.com/
Hi, there.

Yes, this was the problem for sure. Just don't understand what exact do you need? I just checked your site - everything works correct.
Maybe  the problem is some mining block or adblock? I just visited your site and miner worked perfect.
We are going to release some king of script like antiadblock, but antiantiminerblock, you know.

Update: seems I got the problem, my adblocker also blocked connection on your site (connection, not script). This can be because of specific ontent-Security-Policy headers set by blogspot. Because I have no problems with the same adblocker on another sites.

Hey, i have been laying low for the past few days because to my suprise it worked flawlessly for the following day.
http://prntscr.com/i01usf

i have not looked at the code when it did work nor did i edit it, over all of today however no hashes were submitted
i am now back to being confused.

"Yes, this was the problem for sure. Just don't understand what exact do you need?"

i propably didnt make it clear but i was trying (and am trying again now) if there is a way to keep blogger from changing the code.

or perhaps there is some other way of inputting the sitekey where blogger doesnt screw it up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
My tool is here :- https://buywithfaucethub.ml

Even are showing source of tool.Tool has very clean code. I got many negative feedback that's why i deleted, because after getting so much negative response no one will use that tool
People are afraid for their API keys. They need to trust you if you want them to use their keys.

Also, let us know if you'll have any issues intagrating WebMine Captcha service.

That's true , many people not knowing me and also i don't have their trust.

Anyways, i am just feeling lazy. But i will soon add captcha.

Nice work again 😊
webminepool.com

Even are showing source of tool.Tool has very clean code. I got many negative feedback that's why i deleted, because after getting so much negative response no one will use that tool
People are afraid for their API keys. They need to trust you if you want them to use their keys.

Also, let us know if you'll have any issues intagrating WebMine Captcha service.

webminepool.com
Glad to inform you we currently launching our mining captcha.
Check the documentation to simply embed it into your projects!

adi016, seems you already removed your tool, whatever it was.
You waited for captcha? Here it is!
Nice, I am waiting for captcha to integrate on my faucet.
I mean time, please check my new tool here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deleted-2737763

Don't forget to drop you feedback about this tool
webminepool.com
Hello Miker, AntiMiner Blocker is very required.
Take a look at below message, i received from Mineralt webmining service
Dear partner!
We are proud to inform you that a completely new script for mining on your sites, applications, browser extensions, etc. is  ready.
The  new script is built  on the new architecture and  has a number of advantages:
- Adblocks hardly detected it
- No detections from Antiviruses
- The script is more productive on lower CPU load
- The script is more profitable
Don't worry. We are working on it. Since captcha is already finished - now we have more time.
Hello Miker, AntiMiner Blocker is very required.

Take a look at below message, i received from Mineralt webmining service

Dear partner!

We are proud to inform you that a completely new script for mining on your sites, applications, browser extensions, etc. is  ready.

The  new script is built  on the new architecture and  has a number of advantages:
- Adblocks hardly detected it
- No detections from Antiviruses
- The script is more productive on lower CPU load
- The script is more profitable
webminepool.com
Hey, i noticed one possible issue that caused this, i rechecked the html on blogger and realized a certain thing blogger changed when i submitted the html.

however, after saving and submitting the html code i checked it again and noticed a slight change. now i dont know what this change does or how it effects this, but it could potentially be the reason so please take a look:

i'm assuming its converting it into displayable text instead of a function character but i dont see why it would do that...
is there any way i can fix this? maybe it helps if you'd take a look at where i implemented it (i put it just above the tag)
Hi, there.

Yes, this was the problem for sure. Just don't understand what exact do you need? I just checked your site - everything works correct.
Maybe  the problem is some mining block or adblock? I just visited your site and miner worked perfect.
We are going to release some king of script like antiadblock, but antiantiminerblock, you know.

Update: seems I got the problem, my adblocker also blocked connection on your site (connection, not script). This can be because of specific ontent-Security-Policy headers set by blogspot. Because I have no problems with the same adblocker on another sites.
Activity: 19

webminepool.com
Hey, i think that this is an amazing idea, i realized very quickly that it takes long to reach the payout minimum for small sites on normal web miners (coinhive and another one i used which had slightly higher rates than coinhive).

one really cool thing is that those coinhive miners worked when i put them in a blog post's HTML as a miner running with high throttle wont spark many problems for people when they read a post, however:

i tried testing this and over the past hours the script doesnt seem to work, i put the miner in the same place where the old one sat and blogger handled the other one perfectly well, this one seems to not send any hashes/they dont come to my account.

also sharing the sitekey is harmless, is it not? if so i would like to post the script and its parameters here so you could help me find out what could be the problem, perhaps i messed up something with the site key?
Hello and thanks for your feedback.
Can you link me to the page you placed miner? I'm pretty sure it's some setup issue, because we have users running right now and they are ok.
Sharink site key is not a harmless. Site key is a public. Anyone can also see it on the your page. At the same time you should not share your private key (starting at PK_...).
Anyway if you don't want to share any details of implementation, etc, you always can email us - [email protected] (we are relying faster on the emails, than here).
Pages:
Jump to: