Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥HOT🔥]WebMinePool.com - multi-functional mining service - page 6. (Read 18993 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey, i think that this is an amazing idea, i realized very quickly that it takes long to reach the payout minimum for small sites on normal web miners (coinhive and another one i used which had slightly higher rates than coinhive).

one really cool thing is that those coinhive miners worked when i put them in a blog post's HTML as a miner running with high throttle wont spark many problems for people when they read a post, however:

i tried testing this and over the past hours the script doesnt seem to work, i put the miner in the same place where the old one sat and blogger handled the other one perfectly well, this one seems to not send any hashes/they dont come to my account.

also sharing the sitekey is harmless, is it not? if so i would like to post the script and its parameters here so you could help me find out what could be the problem, perhaps i messed up something with the site key?
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Here are my stats :-

Today Solved Hash :- 4,475,392 hashes
Today Satoshi Earned :- 762 satoshi
So, according to above stats it is paying :- 170.2644 satoshi for 1million solved hash.

I never used coinhive, so i don't know about their rates.
Reply whether WMC paying more per million than coinhive or not.
Thanks
Current coinhive payout is:
0.00005667 XMR per 1M hashes
according to coinmarketcap.com current XMR price is 0.02814240 BTC
So it's about 159 satoshi per 1M hashes.

Same time our current is 183sat/1M.

Note: it's not super correct comaring, because you payout is average for a period of time. This means in some time it's higher in some it's lower. Same with coinhive, their payouts are volatile too.
So more clear comparsion will be if you'll mine same amount of hashes in the same time on both services or simply compare coinhive current stats with ours.
Because our current is 183sat/hash. So I'm sure if you'll continue your avg will be higher. Last few days xmr price and network difficulty was very volatile.

P.S. Remember you don't need to spend money for additional TX fee via xmr network with us same as you don't need to
move your money through exchange. It gives MASSIVE profit on a small amounts under 0.5-1m satoshi.
P.P.S. hope my calculations are easy to understand  Wink
Feel free to ask additional questions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Here are my stats :-

Today Solved Hash :- 4,475,392 hashes
Today Satoshi Earned :- 762 satoshi
So, according to above stats it is paying :- 170.2644 satoshi for 1million solved hash.

I never used coinhive, so i don't know about their rates.
Reply whether WMC paying more per million than coinhive or not.
Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
If anyone is on the fence about using WMP, I definitely recommend it. We have implemented it on Coins4Days and everything works like a charm. If you use OP's free faucet script (this is what we use), WMP is already preloaded and ready to go. All you need is your API keys. Since implementation on the 7th, we have forwarded over 1,300,000 hashes to them. It works, it's simple, and the payouts are better than Coinhive. Smiley
webminepool.com
UPDATE: wmc rate api function

Added API function to convert WMC to satoshi, as NoComply asked.

webminepool.com/page/http-api#wmc_rate
Similary added hash_rate - function converts hashes to satoshi to know how much money you earn for certain amount of hashes (1 by default).
webminepool.com/page/http-api#hash_rate
webminepool.com
Glad to make our next announce

ETA: 10-11 January.

webminepool.com
do you plan change withdraw minimum to lower?
Yes. Ideally we would make it as low as possible. About 10-5 or even 2k sats. But currently we need to make a cashflow move smoothly, because first payouts are funding from our own pocket.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
do you plan change withdraw minimum to lower?
webminepool.com
Happy to announce that we have successfully pathed soft-launch. And, temporarily opened our doors to everyone, until will get enough users to our second stage of beta.

Use an opportunity to sign up!
webminepool.com
It's paying directly to faucethub.io
Is it a question? If so - the answer is yes.
Activity: 258
It's paying directly to faucethub.io
webminepool.com
Launched a twitter account for our services (not webminepool only).
Follow Us
webminepool.com
UPDATE: wmc rate api function

Added API function to convert WMC to satoshi, as NoComply asked.

webminepool.com/page/http-api#wmc_rate
webminepool.com
how much fees you take every payout?
No fees on withdraw.
Activity: 11
how much fees you take every payout?
webminepool.com
NoComply, there is a rate on the dashboard, or you gues you we need API function? Well, it can make sense. Gonna add.

tomos81, well, we thought about it, but not sure about possibilities. Let me PM you if you don't mind to tell a bit about realisation details. If we potentially can do the same - of course we will, because it will allow us to pay more to ur users.

Quimby88, glad it helped. Fell free to contact with any other issues. Note - contacting via email will give you faster response.

Patrick Lim, we are paying directly in BTC (to FaucetHub). No need to worry how everything works, no need to use exchanges to get BTC, even no need to use monero wallet.

Activity: 47
can you please explain further haha
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
but faucethub doesnt even support monero lol wtf

you must be professional Cheesy

only payouts are made with BTC to faucethub.. like on my mining..
Activity: 47
but faucethub doesnt even support monero lol wtf
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Ok, in that cases everything makes sense now (even why it was so difficult to explain it) Smiley I set up this faucet without waiting limit is this is the reason why I wasn't able to understand how that mining works because there was no link to mining page.

Although I was able to see that mining widget first when I wasn't logged in and now I am not able to see it at all Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: