Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥HOT🔥]WebMinePool.com - multi-functional mining service - page 4. (Read 18993 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
Is the webminepool is down today?
I can't start mining.
Had temporary problems with pool we are using. Switched to the reserve. Mining continues.
Check my e-mail to you sir regarding in CMS faucet, I can't place banner ads Sad
Please, do not post here about other projects. FaucetCMS is MY PERSONAL and not related with webminepool team. You'll recive you answer if you emailed me Wink Just patience. 

I earned my first 1 000 000 WMC or 0.00027057BTC today I wish I can withdraw it  Roll Eyes
withdraw limit is 2 000 000 WMC where did you check withdrawal tab?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I earned my first 1 000 000 WMC or 0.00027057BTC today I wish I can withdraw it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I can't start mining.
Had temporary problems with pool we are using. Switched to the reserve. Mining continues.
Check my e-mail to you sir regarding in CMS faucet, I can't place banner ads Sad
webminepool.com
I can't start mining.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I can't start mining.
webminepool.com
Hello,

How do I compare WebMinePool with CoinHive and CoinIMP?

Is there anything other than satoshi/MHash I should consider? Where do I find that info? Thanks.

EDIT: I found a comparison between WebMinePool and CoinHive: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27832110

What about comparison between WebMinePool and CoinIMP? Thanks
Well, actually my best advice - simply try it.

If you want to compare "theoretical part" you need to calculate payout amount for 1M hash and consider ALL fees you need to pay if you are getting money in monero. This will be withdraw fee (webminepool has 0 withdraw fee), than comission on the exchange (you don't need to use exchange with us - you are getting BTC directly) than add bitcoin network fee which will be taken when you'll withdraw from exchange (in our case withdraws from faucethub is miserable).
After you'll calculate all of it you'll that we can be 1.5x-2x more profitable. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
Hello,

How do I compare WebMinePool with CoinHive and CoinIMP?

Is there anything other than satoshi/MHash I should consider? Where do I find that info? Thanks.

EDIT: I found a comparison between WebMinePool and CoinHive: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27832110

What about comparison between WebMinePool and CoinIMP? Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yep. Hashrate per site key. I suppose since I've only got the one site going, the whole account *could* work...

No rush, though. Smiley I know how it is to be building something big, and have 10,000,000 things that need doing all at once.

Thanks.
webminepool.com
Can you add a method to the API for getting site wide hashrate?
You mean hashrate by one site_key? We are recording hashrate by whole account.
We are going to provide more detailed stats, but still working on server-side enhancements.
Can you add a method to the API for getting site wide hashrate?
Couple of my users reported just a bit of downtime, but it's all fine now. Smiley
webminepool.com
Hello, guys!

Is everything working fine now? On our side seems yes.
Maybe hoster issues, we will check.
Activity: 54
After server update my miner stop working on my website why??

I have try to refresh the api key but still is the same.
Does anyone have the same problem?

I had the same issue.
Now is working fine.
After server update my miner stop working on my website why??

I have try to refresh the api key but still is the same.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Conversion rates. Smiley

If you have 1 BTC today, it's worth 11500 dollars. It may be worth 15,000 tomorrow. That wouldn't be strange at all, right?
You've got a balance in XMR, (Which they've renamed WMC, I believe). It will be worth more or less BTC depending on price fluctuations. Maybe tomorrow the price will go up a goodly bit, and you'll have a higher BTC estimate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Buddy my balance is not increasing

Yesterday my total hash was 9million and my balance was 1720

And today my total hash is about 10 million and my balance is still 1720.

I think for 1M hash, my balance should be increased to 2000 or 1900 sat

Have a look at screenshot of my current stat

webminepool.com
rudicode, amount of satoshi you see is approximate comparing to current WMC\BTC rate. As you can see your WMC stayed the same and didn't disappear. You can always check rate on the dashboard main page on the top right side.

shaw1
, yes, it's allowed.
Is it *allowed* to use one site key on multiple domains?

I know I can just create new site keys for different sites, but I'm wondering if this is tolerated/approved of.

I had an idea that requires me to use only one site key, but on multiple sites, and was wondering if that is ok. Smiley
I have 0.00022700 BTC and after 10min I clicked dashboard to update and now I have 0.00021724 BTC ???Why are earned satoshis taken away?
Is this a bug or it is becouse BTC/WMC rate?

webminepool.com
Hahaha.  Cheesy I don't mean to overstep my place, I just get a little "overhelpful" sometimes.
Anyhow.
My two big things that would be great to see are:
1. You already addressed it, but stopping all the antivirus software from needlessly blocking mining access.
2. Mining other cryptonote coins. There's already somebody else doing that here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tomosmining-highest-paid-mining-btc-faucethub-5-ref-2527462 but he has no infrastructure for publishers like you do. But by switching the mining effort to coins like Electroneum, or such, as the mining profitability changes, he gets about 300 satoshis / million hashes, which is much better than plain coinhive.
Number two is likely pretty hard to do, and would likely take a lot of infrastructure work, but if you could pull it off, I think you'd probably overtake coinhive.
Even if that turns out to be something y'all don't want to do, you're still (in my opinion) currently the best game in town. Your withdrawal minimums are tied with coinhive. But. If I withdraw at .02 XMR on coinhive, I'd lose 25% of that in transaction fees, plus I'd have to send from an exchange to my faucethub, losing even more.
So I'm content. Smiley
1. Yes, this was already mentioned.
2. Yes, we are looking into it of course, cause this can make us much more competitive due to higher payouts (we already ahve higher payouts, but we could offer more). We are testing different solutions, but still don't satisfied about anything... Actually our current proxy is not perfect too and we are working on the solutions. Hope we wouldn't have to write our own proxy...

If I withdraw at .02 XMR on coinhive, I'd lose 25% of that in transaction fees, plus I'd have to send from an exchange to my faucethub, losing even more.
Glad you understand this. We think this is out key benefit. But seems not everyone understand this so far. People like unsubstantiated numbers and promises of gold mountains...
Pages:
Jump to: