Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥HOT🔥]WebMinePool.com - multi-functional mining service - page 7. (Read 18987 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

tomos81, nope. Calculate according to CURRENT price on XMR. It's higher, then add transactions fee and you'll get more benefits. Really can't believe you have 28k, because if you are mining monero - it's impossible due to network difficulty and current exchange rate.

i am not mining monero.. i have proxy that switching automatically to best mineable currency, between ETN, XLC, ITNS, SUMO , XMR , COAL and BIP
also planning to add higher rewards than 28k when my saved cryptos growing on price.. something like revenue share..

who mining monero is unable to do that because of hard-to-earn monero with that diff.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
NoComply, hello, thanks for responce. Already fixed secret key problem. It caused because generated key wasn't passed to validator.
Confirmed, working nicely now.

One request: would it be possible to add an API endpoint to get WMP's current XMR rate. The rate indicated on the dashboard appears to fluctuate (as expected) but it feels inefficient to poll some external service and do the math to adjust for differences if the external XMR rate differs from WMPs rate - exchange rates of exchange rates gets messy. Something like:

Code:
https://webminepool.com/api/{secret_key}/get_wmc_rate

Or just include WMPs XMR rate with other api responses, such as /user_hashes/{username}, as that is likely to be polled fairly regularly and will save API load.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
webminepool.com
NoComply, hello, thanks for responce. Already fixed secret key problem. It caused because generated key wasn't passed to validator.

tomos81, nope. Calculate according to CURRENT price on XMR. It's higher, then add transactions fee and you'll get more benefits. Really can't believe you have 28k, because if you are mining monero - it's impossible due to network difficulty and current exchange rate.

Quimby88, first of all I need to clarify that there is and link "mine while waiting" appearing when you claimed some satoshi and see timer, it's right on it. Also, you can add link to the mining page yourself - mining page address looks like http(s)://yourfaucet.com/mining
Secon thing I need to say - refrash rate currently can't be lower than 2 minites. Just found it's mentioned that shouln't be less than one... My bad. Actually I have a thoughts to make an instruction about faucet installation and using, but always don't have enought time. Also, to start a secret mining there is an option on the faucet settings.

cassavachips, PMed you.

P.S. Feel free to contact us via [email protected] to deal with issues faster.

P.P.S few more invites:
IC_WYBQXOhFnOhxOAErtgGgw
IC_pnsrzNXeXfZxSAZdYAzhB
IC_cpejlz6dw8vxJtFXkDAPB
IC_QRSLDte6JV7rW7kQweCAY
IC_26JqOiXihLb5QK4ThcbmF
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Invite code ??
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Right. And what about your Faucet Script? Mining is not working there.
I'm using mining there and some of users who already installed update too.
Can you contact me via email - [email protected] with details?

But it's like a hidden mining but users are still credited without an option to opt in and opt out or what?
Please give me detailed step by step explanation what you are doing and what you are getting (and how do you think it should be). I really want to help, but can't do it without clear problem description, I'm not an extrasens, unfortunately.

Right. So I have installed your faucet script for testing on coinmafia.net I just wanted to try your mining so I haven't done much with the configuration, except recaptcha and your mining.

In Mining Section its setup like this: Enable Mining: 1
Satoshi per Hash: 0.0001
Hashes update time (mins): 1
Site Key and Private Key: xxxx xxxx (of course not xxx xxx, but real keys)

So this is backend configuration, but my concern is about frontend.
You just put there your FaucetHub address click next and it will give you X Satoshi per claim. But how I (as a user) should opt-in that I want to or don't want to mine Hashesh and get X Satoshis for that? There is no option like "click here to start mining" or something telling me that I have mined xxx Satoshis.
I thought it's just running in the background "secretly" for all users no matter what, but I left this website open for a while and nothing was credited to my (user) account and nothing was mined on WebMinePool.

Had a moment to read over the docs and noticed this:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/mRvZhdOGRiahblCodhyNbQ.png

Assuming it's referring to the Private key column at /keys, it doesn't seem to have been generated when the Site key was generated:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/aBa67jytSXKHWxaX0tGjKA.png

And this is the error when trying to add a new key:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/qMXCrVrSRMSamQdhnppPSg.png

Work in progress or a site hiccup?

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Get 0.00013141
for every
100 000 000 hashes

hmm it's lower than coinhive...

my payouts are actually 28200 satoshis / 100M hashes because i am not using coinhive..
Testing it out briefly and looks like a tidy service. I'm having difficulty creating a secret key to use with the API requests (maybe I've overlooked something somewhere). Whenever I "Add a new key" at ./keys and enter a Key Name and submit, it's showing the error "The secret key field is required." Not sure what a 'secret key field' is exactly?
webminepool.com

But it's like a hidden mining but users are still credited without an option to opt in and opt out or what?
Please give me detailed step by step explanation what you are doing and what you are getting (and how do you think it should be). I really want to help, but can't do it without clear problem description, I'm not an extrasens, unfortunately.

webminepool.com
UPDATE: https support

HTTPS support were implemented this night. Recommended to use https instead of http adding script tag, esspecially on the secured websites (simple http traffic of course working too). So there is no more errors on the ssl protected services because of necessity to download everything via https.
Also you (your users, those who already mined, not new) can refresh browser cached scripts (ctrl+f5, or simply clear cache) to update js library (it will refresh anyway, but not so fast). New users will get new version by default, everything is handled on our site.

FaucetCMS mining works with no problems, but latest version were updated to work wia https.

Apologising for few night server restarts. Every of them wasn't longer than few sec(but they disconnected few miners mining that time, yeah...).

P.S. Few more invite codes as usual:
IC_mTeYDPLJphRzMcay2KAZy
IC_bQZJ66oY62VnAmQFGoXgM
IC_VRPnxinLscnOq7XsCRb8C
IC_YzbfSnjKxjyfRzVTCrKJx
IC_2P8QfrmetQcFT5AztTeEm

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Looks like an excellent service to me  Grin

I look forward to giving it a try.
webminepool.com
webminepool.com
Coins4Days, tnx, bro.

how to start mining
Depends on what exact do you want. Check out our documentation.
Generally you just need to register and add few lines of code to your site.
But if you just looking for site to mine yourself, we are going to add this ability but a bit later, after everthing will be well-tested.

P.S. New bunch of invite codes:
IC_xSwrgmiYRhsQSzivypgQo   
IC_9vjPZFcFX3TJYXkaj8SPe   
IC_PbDvwgDnzOOFbHBYgPLXB   
IC_YZehHqW4pvcSlqLGVMoEP   
IC_vaHH53KosWHwGHvHQYgxP   
IC_g5wG4cQKfwzPhNgVPKV6i   
IC_ZtLAGjFXzrLVDrFBb4tSy
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
how to start mining

If you are using WebMinePool, you would need a website with daily active users and implement all the code and API keys in order to get your users to start hashing away. Smiley

If you are a user, find a website that has WebMinePool or another browser miner installed and start hashing on your computer.
Activity: 47
how to start mining
webminepool.com
I thought that WMC will be basically XMR. The current CoinHive payout is around 5690 for 1.000.000 Hashesh and yours is 6380.
I tried that just for a while and I think I was able to mine even a little bit more hashesh/s than with the coinhive script.

How I said, I am glad that you an API and its possible to reward users and that you pay more is also good nice to see. I want to say, if you provide something extra (like an API in this case and no transaction fee) I have no problem to pay you commissions, same way I had no problem to pay 30% commission to coinhive because no one else had an API and it was impossible to reward users.

Perhaps you could also add option to withdraw Monero and not Bitcoin, I believe there is a potential in this currency.

btw. Just wanted to try out your faucet script as you said that you have already integrated this mining script to your faucet but I don't think its working. I was expecting something like click here and start mining to get x Satoshosis for /1000 Hashesh with options to adjust mining speed but nothing Smiley
Well, I think monero will strengthen its positions too. As for payments in monero... Hm, webmine pool is oriented first to the microearnings market, that's why we providing FaucetHub payments. Our potential clients - people who's business in not huge and direct xmr payouts are unprofitable for them.

Will see how things will be. If webminepool will get much better success than our expectations, I'm completely sure there will be much more options and not only for withdrawals.

P.S. Few more invite codes:

IC_dlsp8BYMTMg4f3Nww9Wy8
IC_vvjPp3eBd37lQNKaWnsEG
IC_emMBeneTKXRxKGfqvHWTF
IC_XeNhxfxpEYhMF6ChfCOA8
IC_haTGm3bVhGo8etvBiN6xr
I thought that WMC will be basically XMR. The current CoinHive payout is around 5690 for 1.000.000 Hashesh and yours is 6380.
I tried that just for a while and I think I was able to mine even a little bit more hashesh/s than with the coinhive script.

How I said, I am glad that you an API and its possible to reward users and that you pay more is also good nice to see. I want to say, if you provide something extra (like an API in this case and no transaction fee) I have no problem to pay you commissions, same way I had no problem to pay 30% commission to coinhive because no one else had an API and it was impossible to reward users.

Perhaps you could also add option to withdraw Monero and not Bitcoin, I believe there is a potential in this currency.

btw. Just wanted to try out your faucet script as you said that you have already integrated this mining script to your faucet but I don't think its working. I was expecting something like click here and start mining to get x Satoshosis for /1000 Hashesh with options to adjust mining speed but nothing Smiley
webminepool.com
I like that you have an API, but its kind of tricky.

You are mining Monero, so I am not really sure why you had to add another currency (WMC) which is actually not mined.
It makes kind of tricky, especially because mined Monero is recalculated to WMC and WMC is recalculated to Bitcoins.
It's hard to tell (calculate) what percent do you pay for mined monero hashesh.

It could be more than coinhive but it could be also less, right?
Hello!

The reason you see WMC instead of XMR is simple - webmine coin sounds more related to the service than monero. WMC = XMR. It's the same, but as one of the goals of service - to avoid mess with anything except of faucethub - we use service name instead of monero name.

As for the comissions:
If you'll take XMR price (comparing to btc) from hitbtc(we are taking data from there), take current network hashrate and last payout amount compare it with our payout rate from homepage or dashboard you will get comission amount.
But isn't it more simple to check how much btc you can get with us and then check how much you'll get with someone else?

For example I would say our comission is about 17-20%. Then someone will say their comission is 10%. Whom would you chose? But how much % you will lose transfering money through monero network then to exchange, then back (in btc)?

We would like people to make a decision based on their own experience, not marketing manipulations with %%%.
Pages:
Jump to: