Pages:
Author

Topic: How about them WAVES!!?? - page 2. (Read 11771 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 01, 2017, 05:08:53 PM
Waves currency compared to ETH (which is its first rival)  is much stronger and uses highly qualified platform that can exceed on Eth ( price side talking)
That is not true. There is a whole lot of people behind Ethereum compared to Waves. If you look at Waves dex there is not that many people trading on there.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 01, 2017, 05:04:41 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

I love the Waves Platform.very promising project.A lot of great projects on waves platform and there will be more in the future.Waves will hold two years, I'm hoping your life will change
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 01, 2017, 03:44:04 PM
We know waves is a best coin for long time holding.At present waves made there own wallet.And waves new platform use many ICOs.Though,waves price is very low now.But may be waves price are increasing end of this year.So i think it's a good time for buying waves.

Amen to that brother friend. I actually had no idea the support Waves had from the community here. I mean, I know I already like them from other channels, which is why I got in,,, besides actually loving their lite platform and everything the user interface does for me (on chrome too!). But looks like there are a lot of others who enjoy it just as much here, and all for long term holds.

About ICOs, though, I do not know more than a couple who use Waves. Not that it is a concern!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 03:39:58 PM
One of the few coins that is supported by an actual product. I have some waves atm and planning on buying more after the fork.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 01, 2017, 02:14:04 PM
I have not that amount of money to buy waves!! But i think the behind waves is strong and it can go far. Btw i dnt have waves.

I think that Waves and Ethereum have a chance to get closer to Bitcoin. I sincerely love them, watching their activities on the market and I like it very much. I even got a little into it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 01, 2017, 02:07:28 PM
I have not that amount of money to buy waves!! But i think the behind waves is strong and it can go far. Btw i dnt have waves.
Activity: 448
November 01, 2017, 01:54:54 PM
We know waves is a best coin for long time holding.At present waves made there own wallet.And waves new platform use many ICOs.Though,waves price is very low now.But may be waves price are increasing end of this year.So i think it's a good time for buying waves.
Activity: 106
November 01, 2017, 01:18:27 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

I use the waves light client and it is simple to use.. I like the package deal it offers .. I hope they improve fast, I find the development rather slow or maybe it's on their roadmap..
Activity: 518
October 31, 2017, 02:35:52 PM
Yes, for me Waves worthy being an alternative for medium term investment. In fact i think with value Waves now, is interesting moment to have more. Although, I admit trading on WavesDex less crowded.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 01:48:25 PM
Woke up today and seeing WAVES is sucking balls hard right now!!  Nice to see considering the new update developments coming out for this coin!!  I guess people don't like WAVES!!
Nope people like waves and many people are buying and holding it. i am sure after few years we see a good growth in waves.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 01:24:26 PM
Waves is the golden boy of long term investments. Waves has a chance to make even 100 in long term but you need buy them and forget about it for a while. It is going to make me rich one day.
x100??? No, I do not the current price of Waves can x100 in long term, the USD rates is possible, but the Bitcoin rates will never happen. You need to know the current value of Bitcoin can continue to grow more, so, it is normal if the Bitcoin price can x10 and the Waves price also x10 in future.
Activity: 224
October 31, 2017, 12:46:24 PM
Woke up today and seeing WAVES is sucking balls hard right now!!  Nice to see considering the new update developments coming out for this coin!!  I guess people don't like WAVES!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
October 15, 2017, 03:03:46 PM
Wasnt the ICO like .15 per coin and then when the exchange opened it went over $1 then dipped to .0002 when everything was in a recession last summer ?
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
October 15, 2017, 02:47:32 PM
Waves is the golden boy of long term investments. Waves has a chance to make even 100 in long term but you need buy them and forget about it for a while. It is going to make me rich one day.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 15, 2017, 02:38:54 PM
I am having some waves, not very happy about the price right now but holding long term, I am sure it will be up at some point, and it will be spectacular.
Yeah don't worry all altcoins or dropping now because of the bitcoin fork. It will go back up after that
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 02:25:17 PM
Waves currency compared to ETH (which is its first rival)  is much stronger and uses highly qualified platform that can exceed on Eth ( price side talking)
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 02:24:46 PM
Whats up with the dump of the WAVES on bittrex!!??  I thought good news is coming up for WAVES this month with the launch of new DEX!!

Bitcoin is the reason there is dumping that is going on with WAVES, well I think all of the altcoins are dumping because of bitcoin rise and everyone wants to hold bitcoin until the fork to get bitcoin gold so just hodl and enjoy the bumpy ride waves going to moon soon just wait.
Activity: 96
October 15, 2017, 02:24:17 PM
I have waves i and hold for very long term. I lend them.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
October 15, 2017, 02:21:20 PM
This is one of the most promising investments for the future, it is more than enough to collect savings or invest in it long term and after some time to collect earnings.
Activity: 210
October 15, 2017, 02:15:57 PM
I bought a little waves from $ 3. I am really hopeful from the waves project.
I expect this coin to be $ 10
Pages:
Jump to: