Pages:
Author

Topic: How about them WAVES!!?? - page 4. (Read 11724 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 07:00:17 AM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Gather as much waves as possible. This is going to be bigger in the months that follow. The project is very active and updates are coming one after another. This is red season, very good for buying and acquiring altcoins. I am not saying put all your investments in waves alone. I am only saying have a big investment on it so that you will also be gaining big in the end.

Yes, the waves do have a good chance of improving and i think that's good for long-term investments, because with the ever-increasing wave population as it progresses rapidly
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
September 10, 2017, 06:39:17 AM
I thought waves is just small? why do it increases when they say waves has small currency?

So where should I buy waves? without a bank account.

You can exchange bitcoin and other coins for WAVES at shapeshift.io without any ID or registration, you just need to create a
wave wallet here https://waveswallet.io/

i believe you can also create an account there and buy waves with cash

if you dont have any coins yet, you could try buying some at a cash-for-bitcoin store or ATM, or localbitcoins
Activity: 663
September 10, 2017, 05:56:50 AM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

Gather as much waves as possible. This is going to be bigger in the months that follow. The project is very active and updates are coming one after another. This is red season, very good for buying and acquiring altcoins. I am not saying put all your investments in waves alone. I am only saying have a big investment on it so that you will also be gaining big in the end.
Activity: 475
Presale is live!
September 10, 2017, 05:29:15 AM
I have doubts about Waves. Their dev team doesn't really feel as good as Vitalik I don't know why. I still follow them nonetheless.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 05:27:36 AM
I thought waves is just small? why do it increases when they say waves has small currency?

So where should I buy waves? without a bank account.

Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 10, 2017, 05:22:24 AM
Waves is one of the better projects available in the market right now. It is still a cheap altcoin and i personally believe that it is undervalued. I think that it will replace ethereum in coming years and you can expect high returns from your investment.
Yup, i am also thinking in the same way, so I bought some coins and saved in my wallet. I will not use that coin to trade I keep for long term investment. I am also hoping that this coin will replace ETH in the future and very soon this coin will take off and the price will start to increase. Many new projects are developing based on this projects, so they will make this coin to become famous in short time.

You can lease those coins and make some money while holding. Apart from that if you hold waves in liteclient then you get airdrops from new coins, and sell them for some profit. It's win win situation.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 06:28:26 PM

For Voltroon I also just got his web
Because in Waveswallet I also received Voltroon Token
So I find out about Voltroon, and I get his web info that is voltroon.com
Activity: 728
September 05, 2017, 05:54:46 PM
Decentralised assets need also decentralised exchanges dislike bitfinex and mtgox as they are controlled environment, this is an important point.
This cannot be stated enough, we need decentralized exchanges, centralized exchanges are bound to get heavily regulated, so we need a decentralized exchange that is as good as a centralized exchange, I know that is a difficult to thing to achieve but I think with time waves could be what we need.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2017, 10:54:07 AM
Waves is one of the better projects available in the market right now. It is still a cheap altcoin and i personally believe that it is undervalued. I think that it will replace ethereum in coming years and you can expect high returns from your investment.
Yup, i am also thinking in the same way, so I bought some coins and saved in my wallet. I will not use that coin to trade I keep for long term investment. I am also hoping that this coin will replace ETH in the future and very soon this coin will take off and the price will start to increase. Many new projects are developing based on this projects, so they will make this coin to become famous in short time.
Activity: 317
September 03, 2017, 10:40:17 AM
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 08:11:37 AM
i'm trying to catch waves around 100k. probably it will go back to 150k when bitcoin settle.
Activity: 462
September 03, 2017, 08:10:04 AM
I think waves is one of the platform which can surpass ethereum in future. People generally regard it as an ethereum killer. I believe that you can expect high price of waves in future. You can expect the price to be close to 50$ within 2-3 years.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
September 03, 2017, 08:05:49 AM
Personally I'm very positive about Waves. There was a lot of positive news lately which were not yet considered in price. Also, based on the news, it looks like there should be alot of money flowing into Waves in the next several months, which simply must positively influence the price.

I'm not saying there must necessarily be a huge hype, but the price should definitely increase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 07:55:37 AM
Sorry but you've probably made a big mistake. I'm into Waves for some time now, and let me tell you something..You can't find a coin as promising as Waves, if you've read about all the news in past months you'd know this is about to explode. Not one news is priced in and the news were huge...Waves will be at the same level as ETH...it's a long term coin and in 2018 will be a game changer. Buy Neo if you want but that is a true hyped up shitcoin that hasn't delivered shit.

Delisting from cryptopia was the exchange fault it was cleared. But there is one thing I agree...it should get listed on other big exchanges. They have full russia support and the money flown in Waves in 2018 could be huge.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 03, 2017, 05:09:19 AM
Waves is the most over hyped coin on the forum. I got in at $4 and just sold at $5.50 - everything.

I just don't see it moving in any major way this year at least

The official announcement topic has been locked
No major exchange listings (Cryptopia dropped - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=rbx_btc)
The whole leasing thing is nonsense, a bunch of crappy tokens. Leasing should reward in Waves.

Yes, it has potential but not anytime soon so why am I going to lock up $100k waiting for some major surge when I can move it into Neo and benefit from a price increase with it's first ICO and gas? or Ark and get paid 5% in Ark in interest or any other promising coin.

I agree that it had a lot of hype, but not honestly more than 99% of other lesser altcoins. I will say this that they have a good and very lite wallet which I like. They have the easiest to use form of decentral exchange. Even the inbuilt leasing system looks nice and works well. Potential is in every alt. I don't know if waves is going to be x100 or even x10 but there is no reason to think why not. Compared with what else?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 03, 2017, 05:04:17 AM
Hey all.  Can someone explain why in my waves wallet i received transfers from

voltroon
waves community
wavesnode.net

What are these?  Im receiving very tiny amounts like 0.03 and 1.02 etc.   I also received over 15 units from waves community?

I did not lease my waves.  But what in the world are these things?  My waves balance is still the same.

The thing that is confusing is these are legit, what am i suppose to do with it?  Could i sell it?  And if so, how do you even do that?

Voltroon i dont know what that token is but the waves comunity token is legit and each month a portion is handed out to each funded wallet rellative to the amount of waves they hold. wavesnode is a tken created by that node handed out to all funded wallets i would guess as advertisement about their node.

Waves is the most over hyped coin on the forum. I got in at $4 and just sold at $5.50 - everything.

No major exchange listings (Cryptopia dropped - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=rbx_btc)
The whole leasing thing is nonsense, a bunch of crappy tokens. Leasing should reward in Waves.

Yes, it has potential but not anytime soon so why am I going to lock up $100k waiting for some major surge when I can move it into Neo and benefit from a price increase with it's first ICO and gas? or Ark and get paid 5% in Ark in interest or any other promising coin.

Leasing waves is rewarded in waves token. Leasing works exactly as it should for pos, exactly the same as how ethereum will do it.
Activity: 267
September 03, 2017, 05:04:08 AM
Waves is a token that can be held for a long time. It's a wallet and a trading center. Very optimistic about this model. Future development should be very good, support waves.
Activity: 97
September 03, 2017, 04:58:19 AM

Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 03, 2017, 02:35:25 AM
I also have a little coin waves.
but in the meantime I just keep it.
Maybe next year the price of waves becomes very attractive.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 31, 2017, 10:00:06 PM
Hey all.  Can someone explain why in my waves wallet i received transfers from

voltroon
waves community
wavesnode.net

What are these?  Im receiving very tiny amounts like 0.03 and 1.02 etc.   I also received over 15 units from waves community?

I did not lease my waves.  But what in the world are these things?  My waves balance is still the same.

The thing that is confusing is these are legit, what am i suppose to do with it?  Could i sell it?  And if so, how do you even do that?

Pages:
Jump to: