Pages:
Author

Topic: How about them WAVES!!?? - page 3. (Read 11724 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 15, 2017, 02:14:57 PM
My prediction is a bit right. Because last month has sold all Waves i have. And now is my time to buyback because now price Waves very cheap.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 15, 2017, 02:05:01 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Waves is a platform which will surely show growth in the future as it is one of the most popular coins available in the market.many people regard it as ETHEREUM KILLER and beleive that it has potential to replace ethereum in future.waves has a very strong team .it was founded by entrepreneur Sasha Ivanov in 2016 .
it has shown good amounts of growth in past and you can expect even higher growth in future.i think the price of waves will be above 50$ in 5 years and its a coin worth holding .
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 02:02:51 PM
I was not aware about this coin unti I found this thread

now its a decision time, I think I will get a few
Activity: 322
October 15, 2017, 02:02:08 PM
I think I have never seen a rational and very convincing explanation even once on how WAVES stands out from the rest (not just ETH). People are just telling another to buy just because WAVES would be the next ETH killer in the long term. Despite with the recent China ICO ban, I think NEO would be the ETH (if it actually comes to be) rather than WAVES.
Activity: 224
October 15, 2017, 01:58:53 PM
i think that waves has no future
really not because they are bad or something, its just there are better platforms coming like Cardano protocol & Komodo platform
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 15, 2017, 01:57:38 PM
I am holding little amount of Waves I know it's a long term coin I should hold it for long. I am in little dilemma whether I should hold or not because it is dropping hard continuously from the previous month. Trading volume is also reducing but honestly speaking in my opinion it can give us a good profit in long term like in 1-2 years from now it is under value coin at the moment.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
October 15, 2017, 01:49:03 PM
Waves is the best prospect coin around maybe. It’s like the next ethereum honestly. I’m not holding any at the moment but i will buy some and hold for a long time. Because waves is the coin that will make people rich.
For me WAVES have a very good future too just like ETH i see that on waves to next to the leading altcoin that is ETH so if i can have a chance to i may hold some waves but for now i will make some profit for me to have this. Even as of now i dont see any good of its contract right now but some of it has a good info about waves.
Activity: 185
October 15, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
Not the worst coin to get into, though please do remember that blockchain is not that important for real business assets (at least not for all), so at this phase arises the question is blockchain technology really crucial and important for those projects listed on waves, though in the long run I have to give it to waves and public opinion- all the odds are in favor of Waves and it's holders
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 15, 2017, 11:51:55 AM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Waves is fine i just don't like the coins that is being create there. Ethereum contracts have shitcoins too but you can choose a better coin that has a good development. I haven't seen a good smart contract under Waves Smart Contract. In case there is any, kindly inform me.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
October 15, 2017, 11:34:43 AM
Waves is the best prospect coin around maybe. It’s like the next ethereum honestly. I’m not holding any at the moment but i will buy some and hold for a long time. Because waves is the coin that will make people rich.
Activity: 6
October 15, 2017, 11:26:15 AM
I am having some waves, not very happy about the price right now but holding long term, I am sure it will be up at some point, and it will be spectacular.
Activity: 134
October 15, 2017, 11:18:01 AM
Damn........WAVES volume has plummeted so large on Bittrex!!  Is nobody interested in WAVES anymore despite all their goodness thats coming up !!?

See it as an opportunity to buy!
October 15, 2017, 11:17:08 AM
Damn........WAVES volume has plummeted so large on Bittrex!!  Is nobody interested in WAVES anymore despite all their goodness thats coming up !!?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 08:13:38 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
waves is good for long term investments. However I think this will also lead to a lot of niche content and previous untried ideas. You will be so pleased balls deep, trust me!
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 08:11:56 PM
author=CryptoBagHolder link=topic=2059673.msg20550759#msg20550759 date=1501640555]
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
Waves is a coin you should hold for long term investment as it is regarded as an ethereum killer by many. It is believed that waves is the coin which will replace ethereum and will become the most used platform for hosting ICOs.
predicted price of waves near 30$ in 3 years so Very high returns can be expected from waves.
October 08, 2017, 07:34:11 PM
Whats up with the dump of the WAVES on bittrex!!??  I thought good news is coming up for WAVES this month with the launch of new DEX!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 06:59:50 PM
I thought waves is just small? why do it increases when they say waves has small currency?

So where should I buy waves? without a bank account.

You can exchange bitcoin and other coins for WAVES at shapeshift.io without any ID or registration, you just need to create a
wave wallet here https://waveswallet.io/

i believe you can also create an account there and buy waves with cash

if you dont have any coins yet, you could try buying some at a cash-for-bitcoin store or ATM, or localbitcoins
Another solution is to go to the currency exchange section of the forum and offer bitcoin for waves, if you are going to do that do not forget to use a reputable escrow if you do that you are going to avoid many of the scammers of the forum  and you will get to keep your bitcoin if something goes wrong.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
September 10, 2017, 09:24:26 AM
waves look very good investments right now
is hard get good altcoins like btc for make big profit but keep trying
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 08:42:38 AM
i am not holding waves yet due to i don't have rest money to buy it. but if i have lot of money i wanna invest in waves and hold it because waves is one of the biggest alternative coins as i know. so i think it's project promising enough.
Activity: 5
September 10, 2017, 08:30:13 AM

I own some waves. And I am even planning of adding some to it actually. Waves is spreading like a good news to investors. A number of projects are already started that are using the waves platforms. And trading is also opened up with waves wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: