Pages:
Author

Topic: How about them WAVES!!?? - page 5. (Read 11724 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The Alt Whisperer
August 30, 2017, 10:29:54 PM
Waves is goign to be blow up in the fourth quarter i believe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 30, 2017, 10:07:37 PM
so far the development of waves is very good, and the most I like is when I invest in the long term and good for the future, besides ethereum I always use waves
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 30, 2017, 08:17:57 PM
I see great potentials in waves because I recently read they're working on implementing a smart contract into their features but have no idea how this would work.

Smart contracts wil put Waves in the NEO & ETH realm.
Activity: 560
August 30, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

my prediction for waves, waves is a good project for long investment, we all wait for waves at the pump.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 30, 2017, 01:42:33 PM
I'm want to invest long-term in this currency. I realize there are a lot of potential from it, and the waves it generates. I think I will hoard it a little, and wait for the profit that it brings. I always believed in the commercial coin that I own. Grin
Activity: 197
August 30, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

Wow... Usually its really good news for waves platform and waves investor or holders. Finally Waves will be listed in chain exchange Platform. If it listed then waves price will be huge Pump. its may be $15+ this year. Now we waiting for listed most popular exchange platform as like poloniex and coinbase then everyon can see waves price where going ?   

So buy and hold waves. If you miss bitcoin or ethereum  trend. I can tell, you can see again that's trend if you hold waves.

Thank you.
Activity: 14
August 30, 2017, 02:30:38 AM
I see great potentials in waves because I recently read they're working on implementing a smart contract into their features but have no idea how this would work.
Activity: 125
August 30, 2017, 01:07:04 AM
Any airdrops for Waves in this time?
Activity: 234
It's turtles all the way down!
August 30, 2017, 12:57:05 AM
I've seen waves being used a lot recently for airdrop-y type releases, especially with coins that aren't fully setup yet. Seems like it has a nice platform that's setup for this sort of thing.
Activity: 686
August 30, 2017, 12:25:29 AM
I bought a WAVES yesterday for only $2.68? Now the price is already at $3, I believe WAVES , BITSHARES, NXT, are one of the pumping coins we can see before end of this year.
yes indeed we waiting waves price to pump up. and exactly it arent near. waves good for long term investment thought.

this is great for holding and will have a big impact for later on, Waves are great for hold. Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 11:50:37 PM
I wonder what will happen to Waves price when, literally, hundreds of thousands of people will get their Burger King Whopper Coins and start using Waves Platform for a real case use. This is even bigger than any real world use that Bitcoin was involved in and it's arguable if BTC has ever been used in a real mainstream case use. Waves was always positioning for mainstream - Ethereum has positioned for FinTech. They are not comparable competitors.

http://wavescommunity.com/burger-king-russia-issued-a-token-on-waves/
This is interesting and it show to us the potential of waves, however even if it has potential there is no way waves is going to overcome the big advantage bitcoin has over it, but waves is starting to look like one of the great coins that you will want to have in your portfolio.
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
August 27, 2017, 12:01:30 PM
Hey,

Can someone please explain to me how Leasing works a bit more?

I have leased my Waves to WavesFullNode. I have received the following tokens as rewards.

WavesFullNode
Waves Community
Miner Reward
Krosscoin
Voltroon
EOT Token

WTF are these for? Do I sell them on the exchange for Waves?

My understand was you received Waves as reward for Leasing? How can I do that? 

cheers!!
Best time for selling airdropped shit coin tokens is when they get verified and show up with a green checkmark in your Waves portoflio. Many people buying in into those trusted tokens then. If you think the projekt has real value or use cases, simply hodl it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
August 27, 2017, 10:51:52 AM
Decentralised assets need also decentralised exchanges dislike bitfinex and mtgox as they are controlled environment, this is an important point.
Activity: 224
August 27, 2017, 08:33:58 AM

That certainly sounds like good news to me!!  What you all think this will happen to WAVES as in price if the vote to bring it on the Binance exchange?  I think it will pump the price nice and hard fer a bit!! Grin
Activity: 73
August 27, 2017, 08:29:29 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 26, 2017, 11:09:57 PM
I bought a WAVES yesterday for only $2.68? Now the price is already at $3, I believe WAVES , BITSHARES, NXT, are one of the pumping coins we can see before end of this year.
yes indeed we waiting waves price to pump up. and exactly it arent near. waves good for long term investment thought.
Activity: 26
August 26, 2017, 10:45:39 PM
I'm holding waves. Feeling very happy when it is up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 10:22:08 PM
Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?
I have some waves in my wallet,  trying to get more, am waiting for waves1.0
Waves will take me nice profit, I never doubt this.
Activity: 53
August 26, 2017, 10:15:13 PM
I'm accumulating as many Waves as I can long term.  I think it's a great project.  Comparable to Neo and even Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 26, 2017, 04:59:26 PM
Do you think i should sell my btc for waves?  I did this already with some litecoin a while back.

The thing is its going to be a lot harder for bitcoin to double in price compared to waves to double up right?

Also do you think it would be foolish to get rid of most or all of bitcoin for waves?  The thing is everyone here seems to say get waves and everyone thinks its going to go higher.  But what is the highest you guys think it could possibly go up to?

I dont like to give advice to anyone when it comes to buying or selling becasue whatever i say will be wrong. When ethereum was kicking about a while ago it went as high as $7 and i sold off what i mined thinking id made a good profit. Id never have dreamed it would reach as high as it has now. Theres nothing stopping waves going the same way but thats not to say that it will.
Pages:
Jump to: