Pages:
Author

Topic: How altcoins change your life? - page 4. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 02:23:35 PM
I dont think that altcoins changed my life until now, maybe thanks to them I am out of money because I am cumulating more and more altcoins when they are so cheap.  Grin
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
Altcoins made me an addict. Don’t feel good if i don’t trade 😬
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
Last year, the cryptocurrency made me rich, but this year I am again a beggar, but I gained wisdom and knowledge. The second time I will not fall for this trick and I will definitely earn.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
im a boy from normal family. also a student. so i invested only $200 in 2016 . i was able to convert that to $100K in december 2017.. so thats a huge money for me. but i didnt sell my tokens. so they got dumped hard. but still im holding them for recovery.
Its very nice that you invested in bitcoin last 2016 where the price is around $200 and you so lucky that you earn $100k. Even you have big dump because of the price do not lose your hope and I am hodler of bitcoin and many people including me are waiting for the recovery of the price and market.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
November 30, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
for me in the crypto world anyone will have the same opinion and also different, as well as the opinion of people if asked how the altcoin changed his life, yeah of course it will also have similarities with people who change their lives after knowing altcoin
which in essence for me personally is the same and related. because of the income that I get of course will be the same. because with capital at one point.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
November 30, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
Honestly bitcoin change my life a lot but for somehow, altcoin too.
I knew nothing about altcoin because there are too many feature and technical problem about altcoin so I'm prefer invest on crypto but when I decide to invest on ETH,BCH,STR,doge,etc my crypto wealth getting increase and from that point I realize that I can earn more when I invest on altcoin !
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
Yes crypto is going to change the way of living of the future. Altcoin will play a huge role in it. Let's see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
By investing in altcoins, you can make multiple profits, but you need to be careful when choosing coins to invest. New coins that enter the crypto market can bring huge profits in a relatively short period of time, as in my case with the Stratis coin. But these same coins put you at risk of losing your investment very quickly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
November 30, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
the altcoin that changed my life was NANO. the first time NANO released its name was Raiblocks and the price was only around 15Doge for 1 XRB. I used to have 500 XRB that I got from the faucet, I thought this coin was worthless because the price was very cheap at that time.

that's why I hold this coin for about 1 year and at the end of 2017 I see this project has changed its name to NANO and the price is very fantastic. at that time I saw the price of 1 NANO = $ 35. so I just sold it and the profit I got was more than $ 17K. maybe this is the biggest profit I got from altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 30, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
in my situation because im not really fan of an altcoins, and as a bounty hunter im doing hit and run for my reward from bounty, im just sold it all in exchange into btc or eth and then into a fiat money. and im not really doing a trading all the way.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 30, 2018, 10:47:18 AM
Having a bounty gives me a lot of benefits. like today when my bounty gets a big profit. I get financial and can make changes in my life. and of course this is very profitable
Because of altcoins my life now is more comfortable than before and also because of altcoin it help me financially. That's why I'm still believe in Altcoin even sometimes its having a dropping price but still its worth it. The altcoins that have potential is really worth like Ethereum because it is the reason why my way of living change, also there are potential coin not only ETH but those top listed, so I suggest trust only those altcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
It is hard for altcoin to change my life now, because the market is constantly dropping and there is no chance to increase again, so I surrender.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 30, 2018, 10:35:28 AM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

I started with nothing here since I don't have much capital to use in trading. Altcoins has been the best factor that helped me raised something to use in trading and investing. Altcoins with lower values might be underestimated in the beginning but it might actually provide us the best profit that we all want.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 30, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
I have participated in altcoin that double my bitcoin in a short term and I have participated in altcoin that lost me money! Altcoin has been indeed good alternative coin fir trading and investment in cryptocurrency and coin like ethereum are  trail blazer!
Activity: 532
November 30, 2018, 10:30:07 AM
crypto can giving you profit but can make your money loss, invest in crypto or anywhere always have risk, you must ready when risk come to you, first time crypto i know is bitcoin, but i late to know bitcoin the prices is already so high and then i meet with ico and others coins (altcoins) and i think this is best place to get profit. ico project can make you go to the moon, and during now i do invest with ico to change my life
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 30, 2018, 10:26:02 AM
So far, at this moment, the Altcoins have not changed my life, but I really hope that the cryptocurrency market will show the long-awaited growth and then my token portfolio will bring me a very good profit, which will allow me to become a large investor.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 30, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Having a bounty gives me a lot of benefits. like today when my bounty gets a big profit. I get financial and can make changes in my life. and of course this is very profitable
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 30, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
Now alcoin changes my life from being better off to being poor because the market is constantly going down and making me pretty much lose money. I lost 70% of the investment value so now I am worried and in the downturn
Activity: 574
November 30, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
Altcoin can certainly change someone's life. Many benefit from the altcoin that I know. With big profits, someone can change. Behind it all of course risks must have been understood by everyone. So the point is, if you get a big profit from altcoin, it will certainly change your life.
Activity: 267
November 30, 2018, 03:08:24 AM
Altcoins can't change your life. But investing in encryption will change your life. Maybe you will get more profits. Or maybe you'll lose more money. This is one way to invest in encryption changes. At present, the market is too unstable. Investment risk is very high. Please invest cautiously.

Pages:
Jump to: