Pages:
Author

Topic: How altcoins change your life? - page 7. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
November 14, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
Although the profit margin might not be as expected but half a loaf is better than none. That is why its advisable to hold some altcoins since it can cause a significant change than you even expected. Never underestimate altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
November 14, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
At the moment, there are no changes as such at all, but in the future, if my tokens grow in price very much, to which I greatly hope, they will change my life in the best way that they can change. I believe in that there will be a big growth of the market, I really want to believe that this will happen as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 14, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
How altcoins change your life?
how did they affect me? I have become poorer by about 10 thousand dollars and it looks like this is not the limit. Nothing good altcoins brought to me  Embarrassed I'm glad for those guys who say that they got rich on alts, but they forgot to clarify it happened last year during the bull rally, and since then a lot has changed ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
Thanks to bitcoin, I found out about the bounty campaign and airdrop, it has significantly changed my life. I found a new vocation and gained additional income, met interesting people and became part of a huge community of modern, intelligent, talented and advanced people.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 04:37:27 PM
Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.
Altcoins is a life changer for me as i have the opportunity to earn more profit through them though not all the time because i do suffer loses sometimes. Though some of us here considered altcoins as shit coins but we can't eliminate the fact that it is that coins that provide wealth to most of us here in the community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 14, 2018, 04:27:07 PM
You can even use tokens to get rich, the main thing that was the desire and brains. Bitcoin is just the first coin, so to speak a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrency and that is why many have become rich with the help of Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
November 14, 2018, 08:31:15 AM
Altcoins are constantly changing our lives. The have started with the payments industry and are now integrating in a lot of other projects on the market. I wish to pay with LTC everywhere with only several cents transaction fee.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 14, 2018, 08:28:52 AM
Really altcoins are going to be the coins that is going to make a lot of us rich, most of us already missed the chance that bitcoin offered and now with altcoins we have that chance again to be able to make money from it. Altcoins have been the coins that has given me the most hope so far showing us that there is a lot of hope for the cryptocurrency market in the long run
Well, if you think so, but one thing I have always known is that most altcoins do not have a real life product and what they are basically just good for is pump and dump and in that scenario you really do not want to be holding them for too long. Yes, for those ones with real life products, they still have some pretty good chance of doing pretty great in the long run, but for the shit ones, you really just want to be careful. For what it is worth, if you are a trader, I am pretty sure you will definitely know better anyway and you can take advantage of the long term fluctuations.

The way altcoins have changed my life is via trading which has helped me to at least increase my stash in bitcoin for the long term and has also given me the chance to at least have some long term hold of some altcoins with prospects as well for the long run. Altcoins have been crazily volatile over the years, and I am sure we all know that, and as it is, for those who understand how to trade trends, they will be able to relate with the idea of making use of altcoins to at least make some pretty good bucks over time from the market fluctuations.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 07:14:12 AM
Altcoins have changed my life indeed.
I came to the crypto space early 2017 with only with a couple of thousand of usd and I was able to recover all my fiat exposure + 200% gains last December 2017.
After I sold, I still have lots of alts and have begun consolidating them in this bear market. I would have had more had I decided to liquidate last Dec 2017  but I'm still lucky to not lose money and with a few gains.
2017 was very good for me.
I started long term trading last year, and I can say the volatility of the altcoins have been pretty amazing and indeed it has been a very great avenue for me to personally increase my bitcoin stash. Considering the rate at which most of the altcoins gets pumped and dumped, it leaves a story to tell for those who can take good advantage of it and that is one thing I actually have not ended up screwing up from my end. I do not see altcoins much as a lifetime hold except for just few of them, but when it comes to the short term huge gains, I am so down for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 02:21:52 AM
with the trade or invest in crypto for a long time that will change lives. Crypto continues to provide growth and that way certainly profit from what is done on crypto will be quite large. just look at the past and present on 2015 bitcoin for example. could certainly imagine how crypto process changes the income of people who invest in it to become very large.
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
Crypto market is a very profitable market and i am getting lot of profit from the coins.I am doing bounties and with the result i am getting excellent coins.these coins are changing my life style and my future is so secure.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
for me it's a great tool for learning how to trade as the principles are similar. it changes my life in terms of thinking differently, you know, gives a freedom to use my brain to analyse
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
November 13, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
My opinion is base on my expience year 2015 since i hear about the bitcoin, i was thinking on how to earn in this kind of currency until 1 person teach me on how to earn in this currency. i earn money buy investing on some investment site related on this currency i earn not much but i can buy my needs specially my vitamis and foods. but since the the price of bitcoin is growing i lost lot of bitcoin until i found out i dont have left on my account.

then i reseach about the other cryptocurrency  for now i earn only on minimal not much like bitcoin but i think altcoins can change manmy people lives just learn on how to go in the flow of cryptocurrency learn hoe to trade invest in a safest way.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 08:07:14 AM
In my experience, I joined in this cryptocurrency world which is very profitable for me, besides getting money from various bounties and participating in the ICO, I also get income from trading. if the bounty and ICO have to wait for the results with a long enough period of time, but with trading, I get fast results, even if a little but it is sustainable.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 08:00:25 AM
As of now, it haven't changed my life since I'm not yet dumping my coins. Because I am still hoping for more in the future. I only dump my coins whenever I really need to spend some money because even though something is on sale, if you don't need it, it's still expensive. However, this December if everything goes green. I'll buy something I want.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 07:47:05 AM
thanks for the crypto market and alts at all I got a freedom of choice. Now I can do whatever i want in my life. I am finally free!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
November 13, 2018, 07:45:11 AM
When I started to work with altcoins and cryptocurrency, it was the real perspective and the increasing market, so were lots if hopes to get something valuable and it looked like a great investment. It was great opportunity to use some assets from the wallet in order to buy the needed things or to travel somewhere. And to hold assets that worked and gave pluses. Nowadays altcoins may work but there are not such opportunities now like in previous years. So nowadays it is the period more for waiting, may be some transformation of the wallet.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
November 13, 2018, 07:36:04 AM
As much as I know, and as much as I have learned so, if you have the right information of the crypto market, and you invest in the right Altcoins at the right time, then you can earn a good profit. And than you can satisfied for a good life in future.
It really make sense for now to have a good and potential altcoins. The entire market not really giving us a good profit and you don't expect it right now. We might to wait for a bullish season and so we can have good profits from those altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 434
November 13, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
As much as I know, and as much as I have learned so, if you have the right information of the crypto market, and you invest in the right Altcoins at the right time, then you can earn a good profit. And than you can satisfied for a good life in future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
November 13, 2018, 04:54:39 AM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

altcoin doesn't change anyone's life, remember that
but because we are involved in this industry that makes us more able to benefit and transact without third parties, bitcoin can make someone more independent
Pages:
Jump to: