Pages:
Author

Topic: How altcoins change your life? - page 8. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
November 13, 2018, 04:53:02 AM
i discovered a new world that of the crypto that also allowed me to earn a little income, the altcoins have upset my life in better for now
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 04:47:11 AM
It changed my life knowing that there is money in cryptocurrency. Too bad I came in late and there are so many scams now in ICO but I am still continuing maybe I can hit the jackpot. I came in late in trading also as after I buy, prices go down bottom and not yet recovered but I am still holding my coins and waiting for the right price to come.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
November 13, 2018, 04:35:54 AM
Altcoins have changed my life indeed.
I came to the crypto space early 2017 with only with a couple of thousand of usd and I was able to recover all my fiat exposure + 200% gains last December 2017.
After I sold, I still have lots of alts and have begun consolidating them in this bear market. I would have had more had I decided to liquidate last Dec 2017  but I'm still lucky to not lose money and with a few gains.
2017 was very good for me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 04:28:10 AM
How altcoin can change your life will certainly be the same as the bitcoin. It took the stage and time to wait for altcoin to be big and have a high price. that is why many who began to hold and buy lots of altcoins this time in hopes it will be as large as the bitcoin and can change their lives. of course, it took patience and also stages the price to be great and it's not easy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
November 13, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
Not much, I got to know crypto currency at the end of 2017 when there was a big pump. At that time I decided to bought Ripple and ETH, all we know when in 2018 came the price of the crypto currency began to decline and I decided to keep hold until now. You can imagine what happened to my money now, has decreased dramatically even though I continue to hope that the next year the price of the crypto currency will start to rise again and I can sell by gaining profit.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
Really altcoins are going to be the coins that is going to make a lot of us rich, most of us already missed the chance that bitcoin offered and now with altcoins we have that chance again to be able to make money from it. Altcoins have been the coins that has given me the most hope so far showing us that there is a lot of hope for the cryptocurrency market in the long run
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 09, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
for me, it is something worth of my time and effort. Crypto is the thing that gives me good access to innovations and connections to most of intellectual individuals around the world. though, I have been only 1year in this community, I am proud to say, I belong here.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:43:04 PM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

it changes me a lot that i was able to see the world from the real and form the digital so differently. Crypto has been the deciding factor why i almost forgot how to interact in the real world
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:40:46 PM
Still now nothing change happen in mylife . but i believe altcoin will give good profit when market is turn uptrend.Most of the investor will believe altcoin only more than BTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 09, 2018, 03:07:33 AM
I had earn in altcoins in making investment and now i can purchase material things and i had small business that is why altcoins was a big help to me and now my life was good and hopefully altcoins will continue give me more blessings here in crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 02:55:04 AM
Due to the long-term bear market, I believe that most investors in the market have suffered losses rather than profit. It is my dream to rely on encryption to get rich, but it is always difficult to achieve a dream!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
From altcoin it already allow me to have something that i could afford before i know about cryptocurrency.
I hope it will be more useful in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 02:39:14 AM
I agree with your statement. Lot of people change their life by means of cryptocurrency. We should have enough knowledge so that we can do whatever we wanted to gain profit. I participated from different bounties to earn more tokens then I waited to have value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 09, 2018, 02:13:54 AM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

The main thing is to know which of the Altcoins to invest their money. After all, 90% Altcoins scam for 1 year. Before investing in such coins, you should carefully study the project, team and partners of this project. But in most cases Altcoins are used as speculations.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 09, 2018, 12:16:49 AM
Altcoins change my life in terms of adding an opportunity and have some earnings if possible through entering and joining bounties with high reward allocation. I think crypto as one of my responsibility to be done accordingly and with accordance to the terms and rules given by the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
I was very happy since I knew that there was a crypto world that could make money, at first I didn't believe it, but after I got an altcoin and I exchanged it into money I believed, I had joined the crypto world for almost a year and changed my life to increase my income in an easy way and the income is quite large.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
November 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM
Altcoins had a very positive influence in my life, at least during the initial months. I participated in a few of the bounty campaigns and I got very good rewards for my work. It supplemented my regular income and gave me the financial freedom that I wanted.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
November 08, 2018, 11:37:21 PM
Seriously, there are people who was nothing before but now they are something. Those people who was with bitcoin since 2009 are the possible the rich. Bitcoin is life changing from rags to richness of course it should be through proper knowledge and wisdom to deal the volatile.
Activity: 392
November 08, 2018, 11:24:50 PM
The fact is that the altcoin does not change my life. I came here to make money through the bounty activities, but I found that my investment has exceeded the reward of the event, and my investment loss is very serious!
if you are a newcomer of course this year is the worst year for crypto, so it's only natural if you experience a loss, and I can understand that. but if you have joined here since 2016, maybe the story will be a little different
Activity: 504
November 08, 2018, 11:24:35 PM
Alcoin has not been able to change my life, almost 1 year is in crypto but I can't get maximum results, hopefully the future altcoint will develop better and more will invest in altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: