Pages:
Author

Topic: How altcoins change your life? - page 9. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:09:59 PM
investment and continued investment in altcoin. It is considered highly beneficial in this time to results in the long term. Crypto continues to grow be it bitcoin and altcoin. You can see the chart in the crypto always increase every time and this would be the way to get results in crypto. a very visible results like the bitcoin, and even the ethereum where very visible changes in prices are fantastic and this is worth to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 08, 2018, 11:04:28 PM
The fact is that the altcoin does not change my life. I came here to make money through the bounty activities, but I found that my investment has exceeded the reward of the event, and my investment loss is very serious!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
November 08, 2018, 08:10:49 PM
usually I have problems when transacting using paypal to extend the duration of my hosting, paypal limits users to make transactions,
since the presence of cryptocurrency, the payment system has become easier and free, I can make transactions easily without any restrictions, and also of course cheap fees, super fast transaction speeds and of course easy to use
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
November 08, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?

So far i received some good and a liitle earning trade altcoins but as of now i still in a normal life no chnges and hoping if the cheapers altcoin i hold for long time ago i strongly believe the coins i have can change my lives in the future.
the inspiration here is the teenage got rich because of bitcoin and that's not possible if the people are have dedication to got their dream.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
Want to change your life altcoin? You need to know how to invest altcoin to get rich. Choose the most valuable and potential altcoin on the market. Never be buried. There should be an investment strategy when the market falls to avoid risks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
November 08, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
Altcoins will be the future of the cryptocurrency market when the current BTC does not have too many technological improvements. There are many potential new ICO projects available daily, improving the technology and processing speed of existing crypto in the market. It can hope that the future cryptocurrency market will recover and grow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 08, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
What i know is that, ever since i started earning in this space, most especially through altcoins, I have been living comfortably. That comfort alone is enough to say that something positive or a positive change has occurred.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 08, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

A change for me is that I have started to look for passive income from ALTs. Here are some projects of interest for me:

Ontology
Matrix AI
Sharder
Sparkster
Hacken
CMT staking on cobinhood

Maybe do some research on those.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
November 08, 2018, 05:00:43 PM

I came to this place with a few bucks ($15k on 2015) and then just tried to use them all to buy ethereum and bitcoin. This time my coins have changed my life. I have sold all of my ether at peak price and i bought em all when the price was around $8 for each ethereum coin. I'm so lucky.  Cool

Oohh! That was awesome. A beta user here which didnt doubted to buy an altcoin which is Ethereum.
I hope I was already here in those times but I am not yet. Got it at a higher price and now it is back at it. I am not that strong enough to sell it at its peak cause I am still looking at it as a coin of the future.
But after that I changed my way of thinking.

Congratulations to you though for being so tough into waiting for a better price to sell.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 08, 2018, 04:58:05 PM
I think that many altcoins are very promising coins and therefore I see no reason to say that to get rich with them is not real. Of course this price increase as for example it happened in 2015 will not be, so work more and you can become rich.
Activity: 462
November 08, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
I found my hobby and the meaning of life. Now I read a lot about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Altcoin change my life in a a way that I can buy a lot of things that I gain from the profit in it. I bought lots of ethereum if my memory serves me right at 150$ and sold them at 1000$+ . Gain a pretty decent amount of money out there.
Activity: 644
November 08, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
Well, first, if you do them, you will learn a lot about the market, about projects, how amazing the technology has gone forward, what's new, and much more,really start to look and understand that the world is doing a very big leap forward, as there are projects that artificial intelligence develop, robots, drones, video games on new virtual worlds, and much more
Activity: 238
November 08, 2018, 01:25:41 PM
it did not change anything,
but bring me some sad experience that people just want to scam each other if they have chance.
I don't invest everything in this market, and I'm happy with it. my life still happy even I cut loss
Activity: 406
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 06, 2018, 02:55:46 PM
Both bitcoin and altcoin do not change my life. I change my life by my self, bitcoin and altcoin are the means. Why did I say like that? Because both of them will not change anything in your life if you are doing nothing, it needs an effort to be a success in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 06, 2018, 12:25:28 PM
So far, unfortunately, altcoins have not changed my life, but I hope the time will come and life will be changed for the better. I think Ethereum will surprise us all soon )
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
November 06, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
Actually , they are not change until now. But , waiting for the this moment please.Of course , a positive way Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 19
November 06, 2018, 11:52:14 AM
I began to learn new ways for myself, study cryptocurrency and receive some money from it, although not large at the moment.
Activity: 268
November 06, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
I thinks altcoins are great. It honestly requires more thought and DD, but if you find good ones, they're worth it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 11:46:03 AM
I'm not a rich man, I earn my Altcoin by doing bounty hunter. The first Altcoin I earned was Credits (CS), and I earned $ 500 from Credits. The first time I saw the money in Crypto is so simple, just work hard and learn from the people ahead. Altcoin is easy to invest and easy to make money than Bitcoin for ordinary people like me.
Pages:
Jump to: