Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 19. (Read 52729 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 01, 2017, 11:27:34 AM
Right now I am only earning my Bitcoin by way of signature campaigns. Because previously the methods I use is through faucet in which I really don't earn anything and only waste my time. While signature campaigns on the other hand pays a lot more compared to any faucet that I can think of. Also I think this is the best way without investments needed for you to earn online.  Wink

Signature campaigns are really the best way to earn bitcoin without any investments so far. Imo, you can't avoid faucets being as a newbie in bitcoin. I think all starts from that because it is the most basic way to earn bitcoin. Starting on this forum when you are really a newbie in bitcoin might be difficult too because you will read some discussions where you don't have any idea. And to maintain your account here in this forum you also need to follow some rules.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 01, 2017, 09:36:18 AM
Before, I often use the site mine Bitcoin and view ads to earn free Bitcoin, but the way that I earn so little should have abandoned it. Now, most of my Bitcoin is earned from the signature campaign on the forum. Besides, I also carry trade coin. I analyze the potential of the new virtual currency, if they have the ability to develop I will buy, hoard them and wait for higher prices I will sell it to earn Bitcoins on the trading floor. This approach requires you to have a bit of experience. Besides, I also participated in the campaign on social networks like twitter, facebook, ..v.v. You can also earn Bitcoin from investment HYIP however it is somewhat risky. You can refer to in my ways. Good luck Cheesy
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
March 01, 2017, 09:24:03 AM
Right now I am only earning my Bitcoin by way of signature campaigns. Because previously the methods I use is through faucet in which I really don't earn anything and only waste my time. While signature campaigns on the other hand pays a lot more compared to any faucet that I can think of. Also I think this is the best way without investments needed for you to earn online.  Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 01, 2017, 09:04:44 AM
What are some of the trading sites you guys use? I'm not looking to short or predict the change in bitcoin. More so selling my person coins when its high and then re-buying then it's low. My main wallet is on coinbase but when I got to sell it's giving me the price I bought in at. Is that how it works? Does that mean going forward I have to buy lower than that? Or is there a site I can sell on the current market price? If I'm asking in the wrong section feel free to direct to me where I should be.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
March 01, 2017, 08:47:10 AM
I am earning bitcoins through faucets and with hyip investments
This is difficult to believe, faucets are one of the slowest ways to earn bitcoins and with the amount you will charged in fees, it is not worth it and HYIP are nothing but scams maybe if you invest early you could get your money back but that is a big if.

Do not underestimate the power of the faucets. I too started collecting satoshis from the faucets and those amount of satoshi were stored in my wallet and with 5 months of collecting I have earned 0.1 btc before. Those amount of bitcoin becomes my capital in trading and gambling and guess what I am earning more now and I have stopped the faucet already. But without the faucet possibly I have stopped doing bitcoin activities even before I am earning hundreds of dollars.
Activity: 27
March 01, 2017, 08:45:15 AM
From trading with others
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 01, 2017, 08:44:31 AM
Right now I am earning no BTC,but i keep on buying some btc every month with the same money.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
March 01, 2017, 08:39:19 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

My first experience earning Bitcoin is from any faucets site. But, then I feel saturated and bored with it all, because small payment from the faucet. Then I met a friend at one of the local forum of bitcoin, he suggested to join in this bitcointalk forums, he said here have a nice project, signature campaign, which for higher pay than faucet. Until now I'm earning BTC with joining the signature campaign. I think this is a great way to make Bitcoin.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
March 01, 2017, 07:52:54 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

I don't earn so far bitcoin, But I do bitcoin faucets in my mobile phones, but its a bit  kind of boring to me every 30 mins. I only received 18 satoshi, Oh come on! what will happen to me, this is crazy.LOl
That's the reason why it's look like wasting only your time its not worth it for your time and effort waiting for just a penny. better find a real job bro then buy BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 01, 2017, 07:50:00 AM
Unfortunately mostly faucets and odd micro jobs. I figure in my down time at work if they keep me busy, so be it. I don't really have a skill that's marketable via the internet .. ie: graphic design or the like.

Faucets are a waste of time and waste of electricity. They are meant for people who have just obtained a wallet and want to get some small amount of coins to start its transactions - that is know how bitcoin works and start transactions on it. But its not a method to get rich.

Jobs that pay you in bitcoin are the best and thus people should try to market the skills they have in freelance sites and other professional fields - not only in bitcoin but also fiat.

Trading is another good source and signature campaigns are side earnings.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
March 01, 2017, 02:40:47 AM

I don't earn so far bitcoin, But I do bitcoin faucets in my mobile phones, but its a bit  kind of boring to me every 30 mins. I only received 18 satoshi, Oh come on! what will happen to me, this is crazy.LOl

That doesn't seem worth it. If you have an android phone you might be able to automate it!
Even if you make it easier for you to earn but that fact that you are getting your money from faucet, you will not earn a decent amount. We must learn to take risk because it can give us the opportunity to bring rewards, being matured in thinking will always help us manage our valuable time effectively.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
March 01, 2017, 01:43:33 AM

That doesn't seem worth it. If you have an android phone you might be able to automate it!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 01, 2017, 12:00:08 AM

There's so much ways to earn Bitcoin right now. As I am doing right now, signature campaign, and some others are Ponzi, Buying and selling cryptocurrencies, and also, creating my own Faucet as well. There are some websites that offers free faucet bitcoin builder. But as I have said awhile ago, I have different ways to earn bitcoin but the best way is to join signature campaigns.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2017, 08:51:07 PM
There's a lot way of earning bitcoin. There are some sites that gives bitcoin. There are good ways and some bad ways to earn it and I totally use good ways of earning it. At first, I earned bitcoin by gambling and it works but sometimes all of my income in gambling later on will lose. But now my main source of bitcoin is Signature Campaign, Trading and sometimes investing which is very good for those who expecting to earn lot and to earn by good way. And for me, the best way of earning it is by signature campaign because it is very reliable and easy but surely way of earning it. Smiley
February 28, 2017, 07:55:12 PM
by trading, im buying bitcoin when the price is down, then i sell some when the price is up, but most of the time i buy bitcoin and save them for bigger uptrend. 

what website/app do you use for trading? I've been looking into it and I'm not sure what to use.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
February 28, 2017, 07:38:51 PM

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 07:35:22 PM
by trading, im buying bitcoin when the price is down, then i sell some when the price is up, but most of the time i buy bitcoin and save them for bigger uptrend. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
February 28, 2017, 07:11:54 PM

In my case, I got my earning now in bitcoin faucets. More on reading on this forum while promoting my rank then I do trade in exchanges platform form minimum amount only.

I would not say Bitcoin faucet is a waste of time, any addition is important especially if you we are just starting in Bitcoin.  I also get some satoshi in Bitcoin faucets when I have free time.  Aside from that, I also enrolled in a campaign and luckily had been accepted so I got a better way to get Bitcoin.  I would like to learn trading to increase my BTC holding but probably it will take sometime.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
February 28, 2017, 06:47:04 PM

In my case, I got my earning now in bitcoin faucets. More on reading on this forum while promoting my rank then I do trade in exchanges platform form minimum amount only.
February 28, 2017, 06:13:46 PM
Unfortunately mostly faucets and odd micro jobs. I figure in my down time at work if they keep me busy, so be it. I don't really have a skill that's marketable via the internet .. ie: graphic design or the like.

That's actually a good sign for you still can learn one skill that you can stick to like learning altcoin trading. Its going to be an easy way for you already are here and will have access to daily  to the forum fudsters. Nothing is actually easy but everything can be learned. Stick to which exchange you are used to and you can trade every now and then. Lets say you jsut earn $5-10 per trade you make that's still profitable and will be worth doing for your time.

Well thanks for the positivity! I know bitcoin at this point may not be the best thing to daily trade with as the value is so high. What would be the next best altcoin, litecoin? Are there sites similar to coinbase (possibly faster) I could trade in and out of. Or are you speaking in trading as a peer to peer way.

I think any day is a good day to trade, but the question of it is a good day to buy, it is another story.  Trading involves buy and sell taking advantage of the fluctuation and get a profit and we all know that Bitcoin is highly volatile and we can really make a profit in it. 

I apologize for my noob-ness with this question but would Coinbase be a good wallet to trade off of? I would like to so some research into what is considered "low" for bitcoin and what's a high. I transferred money to my Coinbase account and it took 7 days .. which is absurd. Is there a faster or more efficient way that I'm missing?
Pages:
Jump to: