Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 21. (Read 52729 times)

legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
February 28, 2017, 02:07:34 AM
I do the odd translation for Altcoins when I have the time, as at present have a full time job, but also post here. My Wife she is more full time in Crypto as she is at home. We currently invest in various projects also.
That's great, you are combining force with your wife, I wish my wife is also interested in crypto. Not all people are really interested, I convince my wife several times but she cannot comprehend what we are doing here, I just respect that as it's hard to force a person when it's not her interest to do.
Investing gives good opportunity for us in crypto especially if you could find a great altcoin that will result to a pump and you sell, it's a great income for sure.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 28, 2017, 01:58:26 AM
I do the odd translation for Altcoins when I have the time, as at present have a full time job, but also post here. My Wife she is more full time in Crypto as she is at home. We currently invest in various projects also.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 28, 2017, 01:25:28 AM
Honestly same with me, i am earning through bitcoin faucets of bitcoin and in future, i might get some other sources to earn bitcoin but atm I am focused on my studies
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
February 27, 2017, 11:14:51 PM
I'm earning btc by buying them every time I have the money and the prices are not insane as to what they are right now. Also, I'm doing sports betting and trading altcoins to btc just for extra income. I used to write articles for a now defunct website way back in 2015 but ever since I got a good day job, I left doing that and just focused on what I'm doing on the job right now.
Do you really think that the price of bitcoin are not that insane.I really do think that the price is insanely huge to risk much further if you are planning to invest in it as you never know what the outcome of it coin ten years from now,there will be new technology replacing this.You never know what will happen. So i do not consider this as a safe investment.
Bitcoin should never be considered a safe investment, you must understand that what attracts people to bitcoin are the big changes in price that can happen overnight that means that a skillful trader can easily make more with bitcoin than with a lot of other financial assets but that also means you could lose a lot, we must understand that risk and accept it.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
February 27, 2017, 10:59:07 PM
I'm earning btc by buying them every time I have the money and the prices are not insane as to what they are right now. Also, I'm doing sports betting and trading altcoins to btc just for extra income. I used to write articles for a now defunct website way back in 2015 but ever since I got a good day job, I left doing that and just focused on what I'm doing on the job right now.
Do you really think that the price of bitcoin are not that insane.I really do think that the price is insanely huge to risk much further if you are planning to invest in it as you never know what the outcome of it coin ten years from now,there will be new technology replacing this.You never know what will happen. So i do not consider this as a safe investment.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
February 27, 2017, 10:23:54 PM
Can anyone suggest me a genuine faucet to earn bitcoin? There are so many scams out there.

Freebitco.in is one of the oldest and is sure to pay. But consider you get only 170 satoshi per 1 hour if you hit lowest reward, 10 hours = 1700 satoshi, that wont make you rich.

Not worth it to get bitcoin from faucets, in 12 hours you can't even get .001 with it... I tried it before and I was just wasting my time even if I use my rotator, it takes time and captchas that some faucets are using are not understandable and some don't even pay...

It' better to read first in this forum while taking advantage of those micro jobs being offered in the services section like the sign up invites to earn aside from signature campaign...

If you're new to bitcoin its a good start to learn about withdrawing, wallets etc.

Newbies will eventually learn it as it is part of the basics...  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 27, 2017, 03:28:19 PM
Can anyone suggest me a genuine faucet to earn bitcoin? There are so many scams out there.

Freebitco.in is one of the oldest and is sure to pay. But consider you get only 170 satoshi per 1 hour if you hit lowest reward, 10 hours = 1700 satoshi, that wont make you rich. If you're new to bitcoin its a good start to learn about withdrawing, wallets etc.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2017, 02:44:49 PM
I am earning bitcoins through faucets and with hyip investments
i think faucets are waist of time and i do not have any idea about hyip . i think the best way of earning bitcoin is trading and if you have do not have such money, then you can earn money from the signature campaign.  may be a little but a stable income.
Bitcoin trading is a good way to make money through Bitcoin. But it requires trading skills without experience doesn't try this, some people will cheat you. And investment also good way to make money if you have huge money. But it requires patience to make money in investment. 100% income is signature campaign without investing you can make bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
February 27, 2017, 11:49:39 AM
i think faucets are waist of time and i do not have any idea about hyip . i think the best way of earning bitcoin is trading and if you have do not have such money then you can earn money from signature campaign.  may be a little but a stable income.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 27, 2017, 05:30:45 AM

Yes if you can manage to buy them regularly then its an best investment to make at a moment and selling them when price goes higher is the right decision to make and I think that is the easiest way to earn profits in bitcoins.

Trading is one of the best ways to earn bitcoin and hence people are interested in it. Buying at low prices and then selling when prices increase is what people have been doing for ages. Bitcoin price fluctuation is there and then people are pumping it and prices keep on increasing. So whatever price you buy bitcoin at, there is always a profit when you reach higher prices.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
February 27, 2017, 02:45:45 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

I get the most out of the faucet and bitcoin signature campaign, and sometimes the trade that too if have the capital
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
February 27, 2017, 12:13:24 AM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 27, 2017, 12:07:29 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

Im earning it through faucets , signature campaign, gambling and tradinga also, i earned a little bit in faucetes, whenever I got such enough amount of bitcoin or I will invest it in reliable and secure online bitcoin site, but I need to make sure that it is true and the people who handle it doesn't scam my money , i little profit in my investment is treated as blessing.
well, you have to spend a lot of time to do everything in only a day. I hope that you can earn a good amount with those activities. However, we are living in the 2017 and I can not imagine that there is still a guy, a sr.member in Bitcointalk who are earning Bitcoin with faucets. They are totally wasted of time and the more you do it, the less money you can have and it will consume your energy a lot

Yeah faucets is a waste of time and will give you very low returns better way is to invest that time in some other productive ways of earning bitcoins like trading or signature campaign from where you can expect descent amount of bitcoins.

I have read the conversation and i understand that the best way to earn btc is to join a signature or trade altcoins... As i have reached Jr member rank and i did search if any signature campaign is available for me to join but i guess most of the signature campaign needs Sr members or avbove who will be accepted in the campaign....  So ,, i will like to know if there are any signature campaign which acceps JR member and how to join them.... Sorry for the questions as im still new and trying to learn more in btc... Hope i get some suggestions from you guys
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 26, 2017, 10:34:34 PM

Im earning it through faucets , signature campaign, gambling and tradinga also, i earned a little bit in faucetes, whenever I got such enough amount of bitcoin or I will invest it in reliable and secure online bitcoin site, but I need to make sure that it is true and the people who handle it doesn't scam my money , i little profit in my investment is treated as blessing.
well, you have to spend a lot of time to do everything in only a day. I hope that you can earn a good amount with those activities. However, we are living in the 2017 and I can not imagine that there is still a guy, a sr.member in Bitcointalk who are earning Bitcoin with faucets. They are totally wasted of time and the more you do it, the less money you can have and it will consume your energy a lot

Yeah faucets is a waste of time and will give you very low returns better way is to invest that time in some other productive ways of earning bitcoins like trading or signature campaign from where you can expect descent amount of bitcoins.

Though faucets are waste of time, directly one cannot get into signature campaign or trading. Initially while learning about bitcoin, faucets can be used for earning else just need to learn and start trading with small amount as investment. Right now every method of bitcoin earning is difficult, because everything needs time.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 26, 2017, 10:23:31 PM
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
February 26, 2017, 02:21:06 PM
As of now i am earnings few bitcoin daily sometimes 0.003 sometimes 0.001 the worst thing sometimes none if not active here in forum..
This is the only source that i can get and scaling up those earnings in trading even its small amount i am trying to scaleup and maybe someday i can get more profit in trading..

Trading is a good way to make profits but you also need to have descent amount of capital to start off then only you will feel some profits as trading with small amount will give you smaller profits but that is a good way to begin and slowly and steadily you can build up capital and trade with higher amount.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
February 26, 2017, 01:00:10 PM
I am collecting rai now as you can see just from my name.
I've been doing it for a while and make a nice profit in doing it to not need to do anything else.

Just do that!

Concentrate on alt coin that you believe in and start collecting it like there is no tomorrow.

It has worked well enough for me to not need to have stock of a lot of others that just fail in a few months.

Rai has been around for nearly a year now in April! Grin
And still going STroNG! Wink
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
February 26, 2017, 12:52:32 PM
As of now i am earnings few bitcoin daily sometimes 0.003 sometimes 0.001 the worst thing sometimes none if not active here in forum..
This is the only source that i can get and scaling up those earnings in trading even its small amount i am trying to scaleup and maybe someday i can get more profit in trading..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 26, 2017, 12:47:17 PM
1.  I have the same question.  I found a list of ponzies in here and almost effed up.  But where is a list of legit sites to cloud btc mine other than buying a physical rig, or renting hashes at a website like genesis-mining.com?
2.  Isn't there anyone in here that makes money with actual mining instead of trading and/or signature campaigns?
3.  How much giga hash power would I have to rent to make 1 btc and how long would it take?
Your questions are too specialized, since not many members of the forum have mining rigs your best bet to get an answer to your questions is to post this on the mining section of the forum and to read the threads there as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
February 26, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

Yes if you can manage to buy them regularly then its an best investment to make at a moment and selling them when price goes higher is the right decision to make and I think that is the easiest way to earn profits in bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: