Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 22. (Read 52744 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 26, 2017, 11:17:58 AM
I'm earning btc by buying them every time I have the money and the prices are not insane as to what they are right now. Also, I'm doing sports betting and trading altcoins to btc just for extra income. I used to write articles for a now defunct website way back in 2015 but ever since I got a good day job, I left doing that and just focused on what I'm doing on the job right now.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 26, 2017, 10:59:54 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

How are you earning bitcoin?

Im earning it through faucets , signature campaign, gambling and tradinga also, i earned a little bit in faucetes, whenever I got such enough amount of bitcoin or I will invest it in reliable and secure online bitcoin site, but I need to make sure that it is true and the people who handle it doesn't scam my money , i little profit in my investment is treated as blessing.
well, you have to spend a lot of time to do everything in only a day. I hope that you can earn a good amount with those activities. However, we are living in the 2017 and I can not imagine that there is still a guy, a sr.member in Bitcointalk who are earning Bitcoin with faucets. They are totally wasted of time and the more you do it, the less money you can have and it will consume your energy a lot
Faucets really have low value nowadays unlike year back when we can get some good rate especially when we have alots of ref when faucets owners just keep opening faucets from time to time but since everything has been raped by abuser those business are no longer profitable anymore best alternatives would be collecting Mrai if you have a lots of time to spend you will be able to collect some decent amount coming Mrai faucet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 26, 2017, 10:56:25 AM
So as of this moment, I'm only earning bitcoin through a signature campaign here on bitcointalk forum.

Im earning it through faucets , signature campaign, gambling and tradinga also, i earned a little bit in faucetes, whenever I got such enough amount of bitcoin or I will invest it in reliable and secure online bitcoin site, but I need to make sure that it is true and the people who handle it doesn't scam my money , i little profit in my investment is treated as blessing.
well, you have to spend a lot of time to do everything in only a day. I hope that you can earn a good amount with those activities. However, we are living in the 2017 and I can not imagine that there is still a guy, a sr.member in Bitcointalk who are earning Bitcoin with faucets. They are totally wasted of time and the more you do it, the less money you can have and it will consume your energy a lot

Yeah faucets is a waste of time and will give you very low returns better way is to invest that time in some other productive ways of earning bitcoins like trading or signature campaign from where you can expect descent amount of bitcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 26, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

Activity: 308
February 26, 2017, 09:36:41 AM

Most of the time I earn BTC in trading buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin, I'll never tried faucet because it's only wasting time. I tried also gambling but honestly I'm not lucky playing it so I decided to stop  before I lost all my earnings.  Also other investments is good to earn BTC but choose it carefully what kind of investment you want to entered.
Probably trading is the most matured way of making money here, faucets is for kids who like to have fun and enjoy some penny to buy snacks but we are not that kind, we want more because we dream more in life. In trading, it needs a good amount of capital so we have to do it or else we will just be wasting our time also.
I do not like trading. I'd rather buy altcoin when they are in the ICO. Therefore, after the ICO, I can expect the prices will increase a lot and I can earn money from it.
Nope it will not be sure the price will go higher after the ICO ends. most of the ICO after its listed exchange the price will go deeper thats normal happened. that's why you need to choose what kind of coin you want to invest in ICO not just another shitcoin and dev just want to earn some money for making An ICO.

Investing in ICO involves a huge risk as we don't know how it will perform after its launched and majority of times we have seen that price drops after the launch of the coin so in that case its an big risk to invest in it better way is to invest in high potential altcoins.
Activity: 743
February 26, 2017, 09:29:01 AM

Most of the time I earn BTC in trading buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin, I'll never tried faucet because it's only wasting time. I tried also gambling but honestly I'm not lucky playing it so I decided to stop  before I lost all my earnings.  Also other investments is good to earn BTC but choose it carefully what kind of investment you want to entered.
Probably trading is the most matured way of making money here, faucets is for kids who like to have fun and enjoy some penny to buy snacks but we are not that kind, we want more because we dream more in life. In trading, it needs a good amount of capital so we have to do it or else we will just be wasting our time also.
I do not like trading. I'd rather buy altcoin when they are in the ICO. Therefore, after the ICO, I can expect the prices will increase a lot and I can earn money from it.
Nope it will not be sure the price will go higher after the ICO ends. most of the ICO after its listed exchange the price will go deeper thats normal happened. that's why you need to choose what kind of coin you want to invest in ICO not just another shitcoin and dev just want to earn some money for making An ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 26, 2017, 09:19:28 AM
Everyone of us have tried our luck on gambling to earn quick bucks but most of the times it doesn't work as we will be loosing in it but earning from trading is a right way to earn fast bitcoins and it is also less risky in compare to gambling.

Gambling must never be seen as an option to make money. It's utterly stupid to start gambling with such intentions, because as you also said, it just doesn't work. Why doesn't it work? Because the odds you are battling with are always miles ahead of you. Some people say that they have won a decent amount with gambling, but what they don't tell you is how much they lost before they finally managed to win. In general, occasional winnings don't even compensate 5% of what they have lost before that. It's a losing game...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 26, 2017, 09:18:57 AM

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 26, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

Most of the time I earn BTC in trading buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin, I'll never tried faucet because it's only wasting time. I tried also gambling but honestly I'm not lucky playing it so I decided to stop  before I lost all my earnings.  Also other investments is good to earn BTC but choose it carefully what kind of investment you want to entered.

Everyone of us have tried our luck on gambling to earn quick bucks but most of the times it doesn't work as we will be loosing in it but earning from trading is a right way to earn fast bitcoins and it is also less risky in compare to gambling.
trading and gambling is a quick way to generate a bitcoin, and most people put on the way to seek bitcoin quickly. but, all that fast, have a high risk. yeah, but everybody accepts it. I once chose to make income trading, and it was very difficult.

Trading without any home work is same as gambling and you cannot make profits from it so before getting into trading its good to study and research about the market well to reduce the risk of loosing money but trading is a good way to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 26, 2017, 09:08:05 AM
I earn bitcoins from various online projects, but there earnings are very low and that for me is more of a hobby than earnings. But what I while not losing their own money makes me happy. Let's not much, but always income.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 26, 2017, 09:03:15 AM

Most of the time I earn BTC in trading buy and sell bitcoin and other altcoin, I'll never tried faucet because it's only wasting time. I tried also gambling but honestly I'm not lucky playing it so I decided to stop  before I lost all my earnings.  Also other investments is good to earn BTC but choose it carefully what kind of investment you want to entered.

trading and gambling is a quick way to generate a bitcoin, and most people put on the way to seek bitcoin quickly. but, all that fast, have a high risk. yeah, but everybody accepts it. I once chose to make income trading, and it was very difficult.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
February 26, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

Activity: 672
February 26, 2017, 06:00:42 AM

One of factors to get big profit in trading is having huge capital for it. Besides trade with good strategy, how much capital is also important. let me take bitcoin as examples, when your coin increase it price just said only 1 percent ( 10 dollars ) if you have 20 btc in trade, you will get 200 dollars as profit. Well it sounds good.
Personally i hate gambling too, better do trading rather than playing gambling like a shit.
Activity: 619
February 26, 2017, 05:20:48 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 26, 2017, 04:55:06 AM
Read through some ways and just wanted to suggest funding. It is not earning per se since you have to start of with a sizeable amount of BTC. Funding on poloniex sometimes the rate can get pretty high, so far the most reliable i know of.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
February 26, 2017, 04:53:11 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
February 26, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 26, 2017, 04:04:20 AM
I click faucets and btc sites, do a little bit of trading altcoins, the odd blog review and promo campaigns and have a sig campaign here also. I also earn btc indirectly by owning nxt and burst assets where I earn a dividend.
Activity: 315
Merit: 120
February 26, 2017, 03:57:13 AM

You are probably getting close to earning enough where you would perhaps consider wanting the option for a BTC to USD.  Coinbase has a $10 referral bonus for making more money with a $100 buy/sell.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 26, 2017, 03:17:43 AM
I earn my few Bitcoin by filling capctchers although the amount earn is small nevertheless it's serving a purpose.

I think the amount is small as well, but even then its not enough to serve your daily needs. You also need to spend electricity to run the device as well, be it computer or smartphone. So in that way you are spending money on electricity and getting very low returns which cant even pay that bill. So there is a net loss and not profit from such things.

Faucets, PTC, Captcha solving are all waste of time according to me. I have a life and am earning well from my work so why waste time on these?
Pages:
Jump to: