Pages:
Author

Topic: How are you earning BTC? - page 18. (Read 52729 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
March 02, 2017, 02:04:03 AM
i earn bitcoin from entry data,faucet,give away and trading but most easily to get bitcoin is from entry data,just input and i get bitcoin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2017, 01:08:28 AM
I earn BTC from signature campaign, altcoin bounties and selling them for Bitcoin.  I am not yet good at trading so I cannot consider trading as way of my earning  Bitcoin.  I also avoid gambling so that is also not in my list.  I like to establish an online store and accept bitcoin but I am still saving my money for it.
Activity: 3
March 02, 2017, 12:08:49 AM
Private Keys, Public keys, bitcoin private keys, crypto keys, generate bitcoins, get bitcoins, from bitstamp, localbitcoins, coincast,
the use of software as in   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGhYGgtNXwk&t=39s
i mean just get your bitcoins how you see fit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 01, 2017, 11:39:09 PM
Honestly same with me, i am earning through bitcoin faucets of bitcoin and in future, i might get some other sources to earn bitcoin but atm I am focused on my studies
but i think bitcoin faucet is just the wastage of time and i think that if you try to invest your money in trading altcoin or even if you join a signature campaign then you can surely make some good money there as compare to bitcoin faucet.
Faucets are probably on of the worst way to waste time trying to obtain bitcoin, the pay is very low and you will lose most of it in fees, back in the day when faucets gave full bitcoins it was a good idea to claim from faucets if you believed in bitcoin but now, it is not.
even newbie is still better to join sign camp than faucet. there is also a signature campaign that received a newbie to join. although the pay is very little but still better than faucet. besides earning Bitcoin we also gain knowledge as it continues to be active in this forum, the pay is also increasing as rising level bitcointalk account. so this is good way to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
March 01, 2017, 09:03:51 PM
I am newbie , but with time I will know what is the best way to win bitcoin .

Well Bitcoin is not a trophy to be won but you can offer services to earn them if you're a designer, a programmer or with any technical background. The signature campaigns are micro ways of earning them too but the best will be to offer services for them.
It is undoubted that people with skills and good knowledge have better opportunities to earn good amount of bitcoins. But not everyone has the enough preparation to aspire to those great bitcoin incomes. In that case, a responsible participation in signature campaigns can be a valid way to get some coins for most newcomers.
Yeah I totally agree that signature campaign is nice way to get bitcoin in this forum, But it's not for newcomers or newbie.
In this forum, Newbie is very difficult to joining signature campaign, because there is no slot for newbie.
Activity: 10
March 01, 2017, 07:33:15 PM
Trading alt-coins.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2017, 07:32:28 PM
From trading with others
but how is it earning? Trading is just getting the currency for another currency, earning is when you are doing something in order to get currency like a job or something. Trading on the exchanges is a way to earn as well but it is more like gambling and not like a job.

Honestly same with me, i am earning through bitcoin faucets of bitcoin and in future, i might get some other sources to earn bitcoin but atm I am focused on my studies
but i think bitcoin faucet is just the wastage of time and i think that if you try to invest your money in trading altcoin or even if you join a signature campaign then you can surely make some good money there as compare to bitcoin faucet.
Faucets are probably on of the worst way to waste time trying to obtain bitcoin, the pay is very low and you will lose most of it in fees, back in the day when faucets gave full bitcoins it was a good idea to claim from faucets if you believed in bitcoin but now, it is not.
well it depends, for example when the price of the bitcoin was like 10 dollars only it would have been really good to achieve a lot of bitcoins in faucets and sell now. Right now it would be profitable if the price of the bitcoin would grow like 100 times once again.
Activity: 24
March 01, 2017, 07:09:46 PM
Bitcoin is just money, earn it like you would a pound or a dollar.

Maybe its the culture of the forum, or the varying demographic of people on here but I feel like everyone sounds like either a robot, or a 12 year old kid. There is a strange tone to those who are contributing.
I feel the same. I think it's because a lot of people posting are not from countries where English is spoken or written often.

yeah that's what I was assuming as well. There isn't an app for this forum - or like an app that sponsors it like tapatalk? I would love be be able to better browse this with my phone and I haven't figured out a way yet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
March 01, 2017, 06:30:23 PM
Activity: 57
March 01, 2017, 05:36:30 PM
Bitcoin is just money, earn it like you would a pound or a dollar.

Maybe its the culture of the forum, or the varying demographic of people on here but I feel like everyone sounds like either a robot, or a 12 year old kid. There is a strange tone to those who are contributing.
I feel the same. I think it's because a lot of people posting are not from countries where English is spoken or written often.
March 01, 2017, 05:08:20 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 01, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

Well Bitcoin is not a trophy to be won but you can offer services to earn them if you're a designer, a programmer or with any technical background. The signature campaigns are micro ways of earning them too but the best will be to offer services for them.
It is undoubted that people with skills and good knowledge have better opportunities to earn good amount of bitcoins. But not everyone has the enough preparation to aspire to those great bitcoin incomes. In that case, a responsible participation in signature campaigns can be a valid way to get some coins for most newcomers.
March 01, 2017, 04:54:25 PM
Well yeah, but I see it as a bonus and also an incentive to stay active on the forum and keep checking in. Everything moves so quickly around here that not staying in the loop can quickly get you far behind, or broke lol.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
March 01, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Isn't this campaign stuff just a bonus though? You still have to post and also have to find which one is best for type of comments you make. Seems like too much work unless you're posting on the forum already anyway
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
March 01, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
March 01, 2017, 03:55:52 PM

Yes you can know and the best way to start is to read valuable informations here on this forum and speaking of earnings there's lot of ways specially when you do have skills to offer and if none there's micro earnings which could somehow generate you some few Satoshi but still better compared to nothing.
Activity: 305
March 01, 2017, 03:52:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 01, 2017, 02:24:56 PM
Even in faucets we can still earn a lot of satoshis if we have a lot of referrals who are active in claiming on that faucet site. I'm not a supporter of HYIPs but for you information it is a good hit and run scheme because if you will become one of the pioneer investor of the site then you will a lot of money since most of the HYIPs uses Ponzi scheme so you can take advantage of that and earn average-big amount of money. Just be smart and fast if you are into HYIPs but it's not a good idea to take risk because there still a high chance of getting scam.

I know someone who managed to build up so many referrals through various sites and apps, that he basically gains around $3-$4 per day. That's what I consider to be a welcome bit of income money. Regarding the Hyip's, no matter how much in profits they allow me to make at their early stage, I will never put my money into an obvious scam. I have pretty high moral standards, and I will continue to stick to them.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
March 01, 2017, 12:02:16 PM
Right now I am earning no BTC,but i keep on buying some btc every month with the same money.

For what you buy bitcoin every month? What do you do with your bitcoin? My advice, it should when you buy bitcoin, it could be a capital, and you can profit from some ways such as investment or trade. So you don't have to buy every month, but you can withdraw every month from the profits of that.
Activity: 153
Merit: 101
March 01, 2017, 12:00:46 PM
By altcoin and bitcoin trading
Pages:
Jump to: