Pages:
Author

Topic: How bad are ICOs this year? - page 25. (Read 3198 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:49:58 PM
Now the small altcoins are dumped dramatically, especially those new coins with weak community support.  Things may turn around in a few months when altcoins go hype and people realize the highest profit still comes from ICO. But no matter the short term price, invest only on those you researched and support.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 08:46:10 PM
News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
Thanks for you advice and I will be more careful in my investment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 19, 2018, 08:45:38 PM
Really bad I have already participated and invested in some of this, nametoken and some other bounty coins that I already forgot so better check the roadmap and the team behind there are gold mine in Ico but there also pitfalls so be warned.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

Maybe one of these.
As my friend said, maybe IUNGO. according to him IUNGO became the worst ICO he ever attended. Because it gives too much bonus on its ICO sale.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
March 19, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
Pages:
Jump to: