Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 2. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is not too much popular in our Country. But I'm dealing with Bitcoin for last 3 years. Now a days People are interested to invest bitcoin and they investing their money on btc. I can visualize a bright future of bitcoin over the world.
Activity: 331
Merit: 1
In my country, Bitcoin is widely known. But many are yet to embrace the opportunity. But be it as it may, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the business of the 21st century.
Activity: 26
Bitcoin is more popular in our country now a days many participant work in Bitcoin also earn more money for Bitcoin so I think Bitcoin is more popular in our country.
Activity: 39
In my country, bitcoin is not very popular, it's very rare to find a people that i meet in real life know about bitcoin. I only know some people about bitcoin at online, but they still in the same country.
Activity: 12
It is not banned here, but I don't know many people who use it. Maybe there are more users than I think.
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
The bigger part of people in my country doesnt even know about it Smiley
Activity: 45
Bitcoin is not very much in my country but is used by a part
Activity: 185
Im pretty sure 95% of people in my county just heard about it, but never actually god involved with it in some way.
Activity: 51
I cannot say that our country can replace or will replace the US in terms of bitcoin usage.  But I must say that we are growing in terms of bitcoin usage here in our country.  I can attest that because buying of bitcoins is made thru banks, 711 stores, and cash remittances.  They even acknowledge bitcoins as payment for utilities, credit card bills, and even tuition fees.
Activity: 142
Merit: 105
September 19, 2017, 11:43:35 AM
Well BItcoin is massively popular in India. But, its true, that its gonna take some to get accepted Officially. Cause, Countries like India, Bangladesh , Pakistan are highly corrupted , and its no doubt BTC gonna help their funds not get allocated or tracked by the interpol or Income Tax peoples.

So, i am unsure about the future of BTC getting accepted in Asian countries. but, yeah, it delights me when i see people talking about bitcoins.

Regards
Activity: 18
Not so much, but media (newspaper and radio) are starting to give more more importance to it.
Activity: 18
we are working on it, it will be.
Activity: 19
sad for me, it isnt popular .
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Living in a third-world country pretty much dissolves the "popularity" of the bitcoin in the place where I live. Yes, some people might know it but most of them don't really pay attention to it that much. I'd rather say it has an increasing trend but not that exponentially.
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
Here in Spain is not very settled down. But i think, little by little is consolidating in certain sectors. I hope that with time, btc will be established
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
in my country, it is not that popular and it is difficult for me to tell them how good bitcoin is. in my country, people are more concern about showbiz than to know how good the opportunies thst bitcoin would bring to them. in a scale of 1-1000 i think the ratio is 1 in a thousand. but i do believe with a proper introduction and advertisement,my country would held an open hands to accept it.
Activity: 382
In Canada it is gaining traction. The major cities in the country have hundreds of BTC ATMs and LBC vendors. Toronto for example you can get BTC almost anywhere in the city. Bitcoin is becoming main stream in Canada and i couldn't be happier, in the past it was difficult, expensive and time consuming to buy bitcoin, now its easy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin in our country is not yet well-known. it was just introduced to some even not close to 5% of our population do know about the cryptocurrency and ofcourse bitcoin. I just know it to my friend when he was sharing some post about bitcoin in facebook and curious about it.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Here in Lithuania Bitcoin is not that popular, few people only know about Bitcoin or the blockchain techonology.
Activity: 239
Very popular here in PH. Bitcoin scammers and beggar community rises day by day cause of the current price.

In Philipinnes, it's very normal. In Europe, bitcoin is queite popular but the usage is very limited.
Bitcoin's popularity here in my country has been continuously increasing. More and more people are starting to be interested with bitcoin and how it works.
Pages:
Jump to: