Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 5. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Indian here. After the recent price surge, bitcoin is becoming very popular. People are asking questions.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
Bitcoin become popular on our country because a lot of people is promoting it in social media. Before people think that bitcoin is a scam but when they do research about the coin they have a knowledge now and become curios to learn about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is almost non existent in my country no one talks about it, I have tried to inform my friends and family about bitcoin but they do not listen at all and it seems they are going to miss getting into bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
In the Philippines, bitcoin is not that common but people are slowly having an idea of how to use it. That is good the demamd will increase, price will increase.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
It is popular for trading here but still the usability by masses is lacking. I hope more businesses and people will start using it as payment service.
Activity: 145
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
In our country is not very popular yet, many people think that this is some kind of fraudulent scheme that will soon disappear.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Should be nice if you tell which country you live in Cheesy
When you talk about bitcoin with people who do not know it, they usually think you're an alien. So I prefer to work alone.

Yes, many people do not understand what they mean. They need to explain not only verbally, but also to show real facts of the opportunity to make money with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is not to make money.
Bitcoin is instead of money Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
When you talk about bitcoin with people who do not know it, they usually think you're an alien. So I prefer to work alone.

Yes, many people do not understand what they mean. They need to explain not only verbally, but also to show real facts of the opportunity to make money with bitcoin.
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Here at my country its often thought bitcoin only used by hackers to be untraceable only few stores are ready to receive bitcoin as a payment that's really unfortunate
Activity: 140
I think there is only 5% of people who know something about bitcoin in my country Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What can I use Bitcoin for?

Let’s see:

Keep as investment (most popular among Malaysians it seems)
Use it to pay products and services (see my guide on places that accept bitcoins in Malaysia)
Use it to accept payments for your shop (I’ll cover this in a separate section below)
Use it as a method to send money, like an international money transfer of sorts, and you send it via the internet
Some people use it to donate, like when Visa and PayPal refused to become payment method for Wikileaks donations, they asked people to give bitcoins instead
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Bitcoin is  not really popular in my country, I have yet to meet a single person using bitcoin in my country, so the state is deplorable at the moment in my country.
Activity: 25
Bitcoin is not very common, people are still afraid of crypto currency. It takes time and opportunity to pay for purchases in stores using bitcoins.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
bitcoin my country is not so popular when compared to the dollar, I hope the next few years bitcoin already widely used here so many places that can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
It will depend on population of country and the percentage of people aware about the bitcoins, if people are tech friendly and believe in innovative technology then they will surely start using it.
Indeed, those who like technology and innovation are more likely to use bitcoin.

You are right that about that. For me, my country is one with the slowest innovation and technology. Our internet connection here is so slow that you can take a pee while waiting for the loading process and take a nap or even sleep while downloading. Maybe that is the reason why bitcoin is not that popular here. There are many users but many people here still do not know what bitcoin is and haven't heard of it.

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Many people don't know about bitcoin in mya country. But in 2017 bitcoin start popular and more people learning to get it
Activity: 8
In my country, Philippines, a bank (BPI) just implemented bitcoin for remittance which can be converted to cash.
CEJ
Activity: 9
In my country most of the people aren't aware of bitcoin.most of the transactions are done by paper money,so the need for bitcon haven't raised..!
Activity: 306
It would take another 10-20 years for Bitcoin to be popular in my country which is a developing nation but currently it looks like its taking a step backward instead of forward when I look at the ruling government.
Pages:
Jump to: