Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 6. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
In my country (Philippines) . I think it will become more popular because the government released news bitcoin as payment and many people read that and know what is bitcoin. I think the population  of bitcoin user in my country is 1-2 million and many people in the future will know bitcoin and invest. I see many Filipino work in bitcoin in Facebook group, social media and forums like this. That's why I think bitcoin is popular in my country and that's good to us because it will bitcoin price to increase .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It need to check is it many people knows about bitcoin, because actually my friends them don't know what is bitcoin yet.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 14, 2017, 09:05:43 AM
bitcoin in my country popular use seminar, workshop and many bussness online in payment use bitcoin
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 08:29:35 AM
Bitcoin is not that popular in most countries and only a few percentage of people use bitcoin and if you are new to bitcoin this is not the right time to invest in it too since the price is really high for making any substantial investment.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
February 14, 2017, 08:17:42 AM
new Zeland . peaceful and quiet .
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 13, 2017, 10:44:15 AM
Im feeling that in my country people even dont what is bitcoin, it funny i think)
Activity: 12
February 13, 2017, 02:59:36 AM
- not that popular in my country
- i don't think so.. but i'm not sure
Activity: 38
February 13, 2017, 12:43:43 AM
90% of algerians dont know about bitcoin .. its very not known here :s
Activity: 2
February 12, 2017, 10:35:17 PM
Here it almost seems like it doesnt exist and I feel like only a small group of people know about bitcoin in the Philippines.
hey bro, i live in philippines, but i'm from indonesia.
we can share many thing if possible. i live in makati, metro manila
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
February 12, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
Bitcoin isn't really popular in my country, many people don't even heard about it till now
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
February 12, 2017, 09:45:22 AM
It is not really that popular because as you know. There are many people here that do not care especially when it comes to technology. Provinces are really far from technology and they just work and work. Well i do think that if i tell them that I am earning a lot of money with these they will be really shocked and amazed
Activity: 742
February 12, 2017, 09:14:25 AM
I am a people of Vietnam, according to my observation, the Bitcoin is also quite popular in my country. Most people who use Bitcoin known in my country who are working on the internet or acquaintances are introduced. My country is also have a forum to exchange and discuss issues of Bitcoin, particular Bitcoin groups on Facebook. Bitcoin users in my country is growing, long-term investment rate on Bitcoin is gradually increased, number of traders choose their confidence in Bitcoin nor less. And especially, two Bitcoin ATM machine had in my country, this marked a major development of Bitcoin and increase its popularity in Vietnam. Nevertheless, the government did not accept  Bitcoin is the official currency, I hope that this will be improved in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
February 10, 2017, 08:11:52 PM
Over here in Nigeria, the popularity of BTC is not quite high,.
Only those who are into one form of online businesses actually know about it
Activity: 293
February 04, 2017, 10:57:23 AM
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?

it seems that to replace the US, as the largest user dal; am time derkat this may not have been, because in my country the user is not currently loads, let alone a place that will accept payments using bitcoin is still rare, except for the online store was a lot of country my willing to accept bitcoin
Activity: 18
February 03, 2017, 03:37:35 PM
Here it almost seems like it doesnt exist and I feel like only a small group of people know about bitcoin in the Philippines.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 03, 2017, 11:19:45 AM
In the African country where I live it is more than unknown  Grin
The government that is planing to reduce the use are also publicizing it. Ponzi scheme are doing enough to make money from it and more local marketers are increasing in the capital city. how long will they reduce the influence, it doesn't look cheap but it is available to everyone who can put money where their mouth is
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Back from the Dead!
November 21, 2016, 01:31:25 PM
I'm from Latvia (very small and unknown country😄). I don't think that a lot of people are even aware of bitcoin's existence. When I try to explain some people what is this and how it can be used, they look at me like I'm insane and have watched too many films about future or that I am simply joking. That's why, I think that in the nearest future (at least 10-20 years) bitcoin won't be nor accepted neither replaced (unfortunately).
I know Latvia! It's neighbour of Lithuania, I met one lithuanian girl this summer Cheesy

I want to ask about use in India, is there here someone from India?
In my country, India, there are a very very few organizations accepting bitcoins, and most of the population is illiterate about it. I have tried promoting btc with not much success. So, no, my country wont be replacing any country in future as the top bitcoin user, at least not in the next 2 or 3 decades  Undecided Embarrassed Lips sealed
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
November 20, 2016, 10:29:33 AM
I'm from Latvia (very small and unknown country😄). I don't think that a lot of people are even aware of bitcoin's existence. When I try to explain some people what is this and how it can be used, they look at me like I'm insane and have watched too many films about future or that I am simply joking. That's why, I think that in the nearest future (at least 10-20 years) bitcoin won't be nor accepted neither replaced (unfortunately).
I know Latvia! It's neighbour of Lithuania, I met one lithuanian girl this summer Cheesy

I want to ask about use in India, is there here someone from India?
Activity: 12
November 19, 2016, 08:31:25 AM
Activity: 148
November 13, 2016, 08:26:32 PM
Not so much to the public but if you're into btc you'll find a lot of offers and businesses, otherwise not so much.
Pages:
Jump to: