Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 3. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Very popular here in PH. Bitcoin scammers and beggar community rises day by day cause of the current price.

In Philipinnes, it's very normal. In Europe, bitcoin is queite popular but the usage is very limited.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Very popular here in PH. Bitcoin scammers and beggar community rises day by day cause of the current price.

Yah, there's a bunch of legit people using it too.
Activity: 180
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
I few years ago and by a few years i mean 1.5-2 years ago only a handful people of my country knew about Bitcoin but now it has become so popular that there are many exchanges of bitcoin and the price of each bitcoin is 400 dollars more than polo or bittrex. And by the way i'm from India.
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
it's not popular as well, maybe i can say that just a small community, as my opinion, here real job is more important. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
No one has idea about bitcoin. So sad Roll Eyes

Where you live until everyone doesn't know about bitcoin? Huh
Activity: 4
I am in Australia, and while it is still struggling for common use, its popularity in terms of people talking about it is definitely on the rise. I see this as a good sign that things are moving forward.
Activity: 530
in my country, Bitcoin is only known to internet users

Maybe about 1 more year will be famous
Activity: 335
Merit: 103
Not so popular because there are still a handful of people who know about bitcoin
Activity: 8
I live in Ukraine
And here about him only guesses and stories
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Not much, ppl know poorly about BTC, when the media covers something related to BTC is just to show stuff like virus (ransomware).
Activity: 140
It is pretty popular for ages between 15-20.I guess i can understand that because Bitcoin is already too expensive and if i consider that my country's currency is broken against "$".They want a quick cash but they don't want to work for it.Most of this young people invest on ponzi's or faucet's and mostly get scammed.For other people that belongs to ages between 20 or higher, it's imposible to explain the Cryptocurrencies to the %80 would be next to imposible.People in here are ignorant and if you explain all of them one by one in a most simple way, they wouldn't still understand.

So i see no hope for beating US if you read this message.
Activity: 644
In my country people don't really know about bitcoin so it will not be possible to beat the US Wink
In our country, people are starting to get to know more about bitcoin. It is slowly getting popular as many of my countrymen are starting to get interested into how bitcoin works and what it really does. I can say that anytime starting now, there will be lots of people who will be interested in bitcoin and spread their knowledge about it.
Activity: 560
In my country people don't really know about bitcoin so it will not be possible to beat the US Wink
Activity: 700
Bitcoin is not that popular in my country though there are some who have heard bitcoin in the news or saw them in the internet like Facebook. But there are some who are interested in bitcoin and try to do their own research about it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Bitcoin isn't very popular in my country.
Maybe people needs more advertisement about bitcoin in yout country, because here in our country there is also no advertisement at all, I've just known about bitcoin because of my older brother.  Maybe if he doesn't told me about this, maybe until now I don't know what is bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Everyone know that US is most country accepted bitcoin in major area and companies and the number of company accepted bitcoin are growing daily

But that not much article or post clear out how is popuplar of bitcoin in your country

This topic let sharing to us about users using bitcoin in your country

- What they normaly do with bitcoin in your country ?
- Do you think your country will replace US for number of bitcoin users in near future ?
I don't think that it will happen here in our country. Maybe the popularization of bitcoin in our country is 50% over 100%. 50/50 in a simple way, because many of us are not really interested in it they don't know the help of bitcoin in some other people or maybe they are just too lazy knowing it.
Activity: 384
Merit: 101
Bitcoin isn't very popular in my country.
Activity: 19
The popularity is growing, still i think a regulated use of it is far away.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Meh in my country almost no one knows bitcoin there is not bitcoin ATMS,no debit cards (rare) I mostly only find some few deals in localbitcoin.com people in my country don't even know how to use google correctly I might be laughing at this but it is actually sad..
Pages:
Jump to: