Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 4. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Germany: Somehow Popular but not a lot of acceptance. Still old way, cash.
Activity: 14
People will start interesting about bitcoin to high level that the biggest charity organizations who makeing a one Big year collection in this year will collect in btc to.
Activity: 28
No one has idea about bitcoin. So sad Roll Eyes
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
Two years ago there was nobody I talked that knew about it.
Now when I mention it there are a few people that heard about it. And a very few that lately are interested in investing they're life savings in it.

I live in a big city and there is a strong community of thousands of bitcoiners.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Because the countries of central Europe and Asia are slightly squeezed Vyhino people skate very actively to look for other opportunities for earning a point since we are striving for civilization, the Internet already as a matter of course exists and is actively used by them. Therefore, it is with the help of the Internet that first of all they look for work. It's how people use the Internet to get acquainted with the new type of earnings with the help of crypto currency, it is clear that despite how the state belongs to the crypto currency, each user uses Bitcoin for himself and his family as additional earnings to live or survive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
In my city bitcoin is used on the black market and when buying something in the Internet
Activity: 154
in my country bitcoin is not popular, lets imagine in my city only 30 people knowing about btc.

almost same situation Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
in my country bitcoin is not popular, lets imagine in my city only 30 people knowing about btc.
Activity: 154
pretty much bitcoin population in my country, it is evident in some social media group with many member, sometimes I also do not think, when many users in my city. in my country there is only one place selling bitcoin which has offices, namely in the city of Bali. in Bali you can use bitcoin for anything, such as renting a hotel and pay for other things.

https://i.imgur.com/N6rOP5a.jpg

Are you that guy on photo ? Just interested Smiley
Activity: 56
Only internet markets know. Other people have no clue
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
bitcoin wasnt so popular in my country, just a view people know bitcoin
Activity: 166
The fact is that in my country is very specific attitude to Bitcoin. I will not say that it's bad, but no one is going to implement it officially. Although on the bank servers and exchangers of state Bitcoin is present. Even in online stores you can buy goods using Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
It isn't at all I believe. Nearly to no one knows about it. They might have heard about it once but they don't see the true power of it. However it was in the news a couple of weeks back when the whole hacking thing happend since bitcoin was the only payment option.
Activity: 118
No
Bitcoin not populer in my contry
Activity: 172
In US, bitcoin is very popular in both rich and poor sides of the country.
Activity: 211
In the Philippines, bitcoin is not that common but people are slowly having an idea of how to use it. That is good the demamd will increase, price will increase.

Are you sure? You guys are spamming all the forum here in bitcointalk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
In the Philippines, bitcoin is not that common but people are slowly having an idea of how to use it. That is good the demamd will increase, price will increase.
     I totally agree with it, but you know in our country when its not  yet popular they wont even recognize it as something or someone. The reason why the people are slowly recognizing the value or the worth of bitcoin is that, the market price or the price of each 1 bitcoin is rising to the top and its already been promoted in social medias and even in our local news, maybe someday when the popularity of BTC is already raised to the maximum, people would really die wanting to know where to get those coins. That is my opinion.
Activity: 280
Here in czech republic, it's very rare to use and most of the people think it's a computer virüs.
Activity: 70
Canada is extremely popular if looking at per capita adoption
Activity: 47
There are only a few shops in the Czech Republic that I accept from BTC. There are only a few ATMs across the country, and we have no BTC laws here. There's a little confusion here.
Pages:
Jump to: