Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 20. (Read 14430 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:24:57 AM
Bitcoin can be a great help especially to poor countries they can earn for their living and help them in their needs but they must an advance technology in order to be able to join Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 17, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
well bitcoin obviously help community because it has a proof that bitcoin can help any people and it can be the future digital currency and the infamous digital currency in all over the world and it has so many bitcoin users and it can help community or other countries.
Activity: 52
January 17, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
I guess bitcoin creating a lots of jobs for newcomer of bitcoin. Like trading and investing , people could transfer money to others in far far away very easy too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
Transparing the every day deals and hope so decrease amount of  bureaucracy
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
January 17, 2018, 02:53:22 AM
Given the great value of the present, if an individual or organization is able to donate bitcoin from bitcoin traders to use that bitcoin for charitable purposes and to help those in need The living will be wonderful. I would like to have one day I will do this in my country. That is what makes me want to come to this market because I think this is a very good opportunity to make a lot of money with the money initially.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 17, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
Bitcoin can help the community in so many ways, bitcoin help the community to enhance the financial welfare of the members of the community. When the government can no longer take care of the welfare of it citizens and the rate of unemployment is very high the only option left for the people is to be self reliance in other to make development happen in their life's and bitcoin offers the platform to be self employed taking care of your own financial needs and the needs of your community.
Activity: 271
January 17, 2018, 02:30:42 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
I think if Bitcoin wants to help the community, the first thing Bitcoin has to do in my country is to stop the Bitcoin ban, if a country does not ban Bitcoin, then there will be a lot of people. Know and use it more
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 01:09:03 AM
Bitcoin could be useful in allowing direct transfers from user to user but for such a feature to be utilized there would need to be basic infrastructure like electricity and internet. If third world countries start having those then there could be a leapfrog to bitcoin.
bitcoin help the community because of the money earning from it bitcoin can save the community future and also bitcoin can save a life.
Activity: 182
January 17, 2018, 01:06:40 AM
Bitcoin can help an individual to be successful in life because its value is really huge and there is a big possibility that it will pump again. As of now, the cyrpto currency is the way to make a real progress in life because there are so many ways to earn digital coins through mining, trading, working on signature campaign and through investment. The person needs some knowledge in dealing with different method.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 12:54:48 AM

Bitcoin will help the community to transform peoples life to a progressive and successful life. Because if you are interested to bitcoin, bitcoin will help you to push you to do work to have profit because it's not a simple income or profit but a big amount if the price is very high. Bitcoin drives you to a successful life if you just learn how to earn in bitcoin and make it grow faster.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 12:45:48 AM
It helps the community by helping people earn for a living and a chance to change their lives. It is also a good investment and make a profit out of it. And a chance to everybody to have an extra income to have an additional earning to sustain a living.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 17, 2018, 12:36:20 AM
first thing  that bitcoin make help the community by giving opportunities to have another means of profiteering aside from their normal job if having some.but if not this is much because one of the biggest problem the community has and the government is the unemployment so I think this is the proper forum to address bitcoin and the whole crypto of what have they gave us.and another thing that bitcoin helps our comminuity is the faster transaction for our and other online stuffs needed
Activity: 115
January 17, 2018, 12:20:01 AM
It helps the community specially in third world country earn money and the money you earn is quite high. It also helps in country with hyperinflation just like in netherland because their currency is useless right now that is why it is better for them to use bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 117
January 17, 2018, 12:10:01 AM
Bitcoin help the community through giving a chance to people specially those who are unemployed a chance to earn and make a profit. A chance to everybody who are engage with this to have an additional income by just posting and in joining campaigns.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
January 16, 2018, 11:44:47 PM
On my own point of view bitcoin help the community simply by giving opportunities to those unemployed to earn money to support their daily needs like joining signature campaign where they get paid weekly.
Activity: 190
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 11:38:06 PM
it is helping the community by its fast transaction. and its also decrease unemployment.

Even the employed it can help them. To the student who find a part time for their tuition fees. To those who staying at their house wants to earn profit as long as the internet connection is strong. Bitcoin can help our community because bitcoin teaches people not to be lazy and greedy.To those jobless people they learn how to approach their life. If bitcoin does not recognized in our country maybe the unemployed rates increases.
Activity: 147
January 16, 2018, 11:33:50 PM
It's simple, you can see very high bitcoin prices this year and if people already have bitcoin before this year or even just join bitcoin, then people will have an excellent income and profit from bitcoin. so bitcoin can help people in terms of their economy
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 11:32:05 PM
Somehow bitcoin can help our economy like most of the people know this bitcoin they can invest money through the used of money they earned through bitcoin.It also help our economy by using the money through their needs .It also helps people simple people who are in need like jobless .
Activity: 112
January 16, 2018, 11:00:57 PM
Bitcoin help us to earn money. Many unemployed are now earning money using bitcoin.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 09:17:44 PM
It helps the community in a sense that it gives opportunities to people who are jobless. It gives a way to have moe online jobs since it is beciming a trend and jobs tgat pay in bitcoin are increasing. It may nothave a significant effect on the economy, as far as i know, but because people can use it as means of having profit, I think  that is a big help in the community.
Pages:
Jump to: