Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 19. (Read 14430 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

As we all know Bitcoin are giving the opportunity to earn profit. Many Individuals earned thru it by holding, investing or just simply joining various projects. They can use their profit for their family's daily expenses or bills, it was a great help indeed.
In conclusion, family is the basic unit of community so Bitcoin can play a big role to every community.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 18, 2018, 11:17:53 AM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
personally bitcoin help me in many ways. first when i need to transfer money to my loved ones. no need to go out to sent in just click i can easily send money. to paying bills without hassle i can pay my bills. three shopping online without going to the mall i can do shopping.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
It's already helping 3rd world countries by giving easy access to other means of financial growth. I have friends who have profited off of bitcoin and already helped their families at a very young age. Trading in bitcoin is also easier as you don't need any certification or intermediary to start trading unlike the stock exchange.
Activity: 142
January 18, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
it helps people to get money because many people are poor they dont have money to buy food when you are using bitcoin your life can be change
Activity: 3
January 18, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
Bitcoin can help to ugment the socio-economic status of every member of the community..
Activity: 3
January 18, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
Bitcoin could help augment the socio-economic status of the members of the community. For the third world countries, this is an avenue for them to enhance their access and connectivity to internet to provide a wide array of information for social awareness and consciousness.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:58:48 AM
Bitcoin has been proven to helped peoples in my country to get a job for getting a money from Bitcoin. Of course finance will be very pushed once since of bitcoin as a livelihood too.Here are number of people who are earning money just because of introduction of signature campaign which came into existence because of bitcoin.
Activity: 162
January 18, 2018, 09:57:44 AM
many way you can help your community like cooperative program, microfinance, bulid a learning center for the poor or help the other lerning center to support the student that cannot appored by sponsoring and support their books and materials needed. or make a watering barangay or feeding program. As lng as you have hearth  to help the other just open your eye them you will see the needs of your community.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 18, 2018, 09:54:46 AM
I guess bitcoin creating a lots of jobs for newcomer of bitcoin. Like trading and investing , people could transfer money to others in far far away very easy too.
not just for new comer but the whole community,because no one will stays here if they are not getting anything from this forum.were all here to gain,for living so better accept that reality that bitcoin helps the community by givi them work for profiteering
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 09:52:06 AM
Bitcoin is designed to used at settled places where there is no issue of electric power disconnection, unavailability of internet and banking system. It can't be used without an electricity and internet and of course a stable financial operative system i.e. a financial institution like bank.
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
To earning Bitcoin also already has more ways to earn it, included in this forum too with various information that can helping to earning more bitcoin.
Even bitcoin has a volatile value it helps a lot to the community to give earnings to all people who is willing to learn and to have earnings with bitcoin. Bitcoin really helps many people who has no income to have earnings. In our place students parents have no work even has job do it as an extra income
Activity: 209
January 18, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
Bitcoin helps the community by helping people in their lives to make them more richer and to help them financially especially to the poor people and to those who dont have job to finance their daily needs.
Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

Bitcoin will help people to grow their wealth and have a better living. Bitcoin have created new rich people in the past years and still possible to happen to have new millionaire in coming years. Bitcoin as a long term investment will definitely be the reason to multiply someone's asset. I see bitcoin as a powerhouse of new generation of well-off people. This will also be a help for those people who are having a hard time earning good amount of income.

That sounds like a solution for a few, since not everyone could be rich. And wealthier people have more access to Bitcoin, and buying more Bitcoin than poor people. I don't think you can even get Bitcoin on coinbase if you don't have a job. Many poor people don't even have a bank account.
Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 10:03:31 PM
I don't think it can. A few days ago I was trying to convince someone to buy Bitcoin, and if they did it would have caused a lot of problems during such red moments. Imagine introducing Bitcoin to a community in the ghetto? If it goes in the red, a lot of people are going to be angry with whoever introduced it. If it goes up, then a lot of crime, perhaps even torture to force someone to give up their private key.
Activity: 144
January 17, 2018, 09:21:03 PM
Bitcoin can help the people in other countries especially the ones that do not have a stable job, It can serve a basis to make their life make good. Because this oppurtunity can make their life change by working at home. And earn income that can use to sustain daily needs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 08:49:45 PM
Bitcoin can help the community by giving a chance to earn money for a living if they work hard and enter in the world of cryptocurrency by just staying at home. It can also help in the way that you can easily pay bills that accepting bitcoin. You don't have to fall in line to pay your bills and save your time to do some other things.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
January 17, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

Bitcoin will help people to grow their wealth and have a better living. Bitcoin have created new rich people in the past years and still possible to happen to have new millionaire in coming years. Bitcoin as a long term investment will definitely be the reason to multiply someone's asset. I see bitcoin as a powerhouse of new generation of well-off people. This will also be a help for those people who are having a hard time earning good amount of income.
Activity: 161
January 17, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
Bitcoin helps individuals from any part of the world as long as they invest in Crypto Disorders, there are many ways to earn profits and generate income. Whether it's trade, hodl or mining. Cryptocurrency is like a hope lamp that can make things possible in our lives. Bitcoin also helps a lot in reducing poverty and adultery.
Activity: 322
January 17, 2018, 07:39:51 AM
Through reducing unemployment. We all know that this is one of the biggest problem of a certain country. It has been helping a lot of unemployed fellow. It also brings big amount of money of a certain country. It is truly a blessing to everyone who has been active in  bitcoin for years.
Activity: 29
January 17, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

It will bw a big help especially to those whobdont have any stable job as of the moment, it helps people to earn money legally on the firat place without any harm involve.
Pages:
Jump to: