Pages:
Author

Topic: how can bitcoin help the community? - page 22. (Read 14430 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 05:51:40 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.

In my own opinion, bitcoin surely helps the community but indirectly. It is the bitcoin people who use their momey to help improve the community. I hope they really do.
Activity: 65
Merit: 27
January 15, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
Bitcoin is promising currency, but somehow because of it's volatile value. How can bitcoin help the community? especially the 3rd world country.
Since Bitcoin was giving and providing a virtual income which can be also turned into a real income in terms of converting it into a national currency that can be withdrawn from banks in all over the world, I think Bitcoin can somehow do some help and changes when it comes the life of the people that can turn out to the rise of all over benefits in the community since a population or group of people was making up a whole community living together as one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
January 15, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
Bitcoin provides more decent jobs for people specially in third world countries. It has become and opportunity for people to earn more income and maybe even more than the basic pay offered in regular jobs in the third world country.  Bitcoin has been very effective in giving people the key to financial freedom and would definitely help people if given a chance.
You got the point folk. Bitcoiners have an even more decent income than those who have regular jobs. If it was only with my job’s salary i would not be able to buy a more decent house but sooner i will have it in my hand. Thanks to crypto. It really helped a lot of jobless individuals.
Activity: 420
January 15, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
Bitcoin has help our community greatly most especially in the 3rd world country where there is problem of underdevelopment and economic instability, bitcoin has come as a savior for all the your financial needs and a peer to peer payment system. Bitcoin has made all the youths who care to study and understand bitcoin to be self reliance in a country where the government don't care about the future of the youths, bringing development to your door step and helping you to develope your self and impacting positively on your community.
Yes, bitcoin can very help for community and many of people can help their country by bitcoin payment and specially they can help for those poor people who cannot earn money for family and they live in very poor condition that's why bitcoin is very helpful for community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 03:19:41 PM
Bitcoin has help our community greatly most especially in the 3rd world country where there is problem of underdevelopment and economic instability, bitcoin has come as a savior for all the your financial needs and a peer to peer payment system. Bitcoin has made all the youths who care to study and understand bitcoin to be self reliance in a country where the government don't care about the future of the youths, bringing development to your door step and helping you to develope your self and impacting positively on your community.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 03:10:56 PM
Bitcoin can help the community because it is offering many opportunities of jobs to unemployed and poor people. Already so many people get their incomes from trading and working for BTC, so many families around the world pay their daily bills by the income generated from BTC, it is really good help for them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
January 15, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
Bitcoin help on the community is so numerous that one can not finish pointing out with just a comment but let me start by saying bitcoin help the community to enhance their financial welfare and development. I great man once said if you empower a man you empower a whole community, bitcoin help the members of a community to take care of their financial needs without stress in the sense that any member of a community that involves and dedicate his/her time and efforts in bitcoin will always be financially independent and help develope the community as a whole.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
Bitcoin very useful for every society and with the bitcoin a state of at least can reduce the number of poverty and unemployment in a state.

Bitcoin is future currency. So people will be like to improve the future life. It good to for the future invest. Bitcoin is improve the people life. So people will be growth country economy and community also growth it good opportunity for the country growth it connect the all country people and share more information. It will helpful for the business improvement and plan to process. Bitcoin is change the country growth and change the country community.

Bitcoin helps people and community members with its blockchain idea. Some companies are copying this feature into their ideas and this help us have better real life applications of blockchain.
Activity: 126
January 15, 2018, 02:20:47 PM
Just buy as much as you can, get a job, and buy as many bitcoins as you can, if you are a little bit more impacient, then just go and buy as many altcoins as you can, only that you need to buy the promising ones, of course.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
January 15, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
Bitcoin very useful for every society and with the bitcoin a state of at least can reduce the number of poverty and unemployment in a state.

Bitcoin is future currency. So people will be like to improve the future life. It good to for the future invest. Bitcoin is improve the people life. So people will be growth country economy and community also growth it good opportunity for the country growth it connect the all country people and share more information. It will helpful for the business improvement and plan to process. Bitcoin is change the country growth and change the country community.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
Activity: 98
January 15, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
Bitcoin can be beneficial for the benefit of society, for example, if a person works overseas abroad, he provides the family in exchange for their services, which can reduce administrative costs. Yes, it can provide opportunities to the community to help people.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
January 11, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
it could lessen the puberty, it could help to the people who doesn't have work and extra income for the people who has work, all i can say is working at bitcoin gives you a motivation and give you a patience to wait and you can learn about how it goes and the one thing i'd like in bitcoin is you can work at home with your family and you don't need to buy time to be with them
We are all saying the same thing, work work work and work over again and again. Everyone is all saying thing about Bitcoin providing jobs for people who are unemployed and blablabla…. So apart from job, there is no other things Bitcoin can offer? Wow… I can’t believe that.
Activity: 546
January 10, 2018, 03:29:34 AM
Bitcoin can help a lot of people like financial problems and if you're unemployed because can give money to us if you have knowledge about bitcoin like trading investing and mining this is the main source to get money even you're unemployed so i think bitcoin will helps a lot in our community.
Yes, bitcoin is big help to a community for those people who are not employed then bitcoin earning is a great opportunity and besides it brings bitcoin earners a chance to become rich and if there are more people getting rich in a society then there is a fast money circulation that contribute to taxation.
Activity: 308
January 10, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
I think it helps reduces unemployment rate. With many people investing in bitcoin and also participating in crypto activities (which were all came by due to bitcoin), very few will deped on government fir jobs because they can earn money on their own.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
Bitcoin is an unlikely contender for this but ETH based tokens are very good for this. Check out Native at http://www.nativetoken.io for more info on Native: a framework for community economics . It enables functional decentralized communities, known as Tribes, to generate their own tokens, raise capital and support projects they care about.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 01:33:47 AM
Bitcoin can help a lot of people like financial problems and if you're unemployed because can give money to us if you have knowledge about bitcoin like trading investing and mining this is the main source to get money even you're unemployed so i think bitcoin will helps a lot in our community.
Well, good statement by made. As BTC is a type of currency and you can use it any where by converting it to your choice currency. So it means if you have a BTC then it means you have a money and the special advantage of BTC is that BTC price is very high as compare to other currencies present in world. So less number of BTC are equal to huge amount of money. If a community have a BTC then they can used their BTC for any work like you they can used for buying foods and other needs of life and can also used for their security system like buying weapons and giving salaries to their solders.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 01:24:42 AM
The community is full of stress and panic due to many reasons like bitcoin is providing the job facility to those who have some skills and they can earn good amount of money over that. The World is full of the problems and most of the people do crimes due to non availability of jobs and legal works. Bitcoin is good to use for now and for the future it is really helpful for the community.
Activity: 191
January 10, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

Every person lives in a community is a part of the community. Bitcoin help the community by providing an alternative source of income for a person who does not have a real job by participating in this forum, joining in a bounty campaign then get paid.
Pages:
Jump to: