Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do Hodl or Quit - page 28. (Read 244898 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 20
February 03, 2018, 10:02:38 PM
If you are a Holder. You just sit still. Not going anywhere. hold to reach the target as you set out. not interested in the current price
I think this is a right approach. We should stick to our goal and not be subject to any changes in the market. Bitcoin price volatility will be very surprised, if you do not have a clear goal, you will know what to do, so stick to their bottom line and continue to hold it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:01:31 PM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

IF you quit now u just lose your money
think it back
i think you just need hold
because the market would be green after all
smile  Grin
Activity: 52
February 03, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
It is already down, hopefully, you are still in profits. Selling now doesn't make sense. Unless you have a need and want to cash out profits. I wouldn't do that until it is the only option I have. Remember if you are selling, you are giving away your profits to someone who is looking to buy cheap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 03, 2018, 09:49:12 PM
Just hold your coins. Don't be a Noob. Cryptocurrency are not dead in the first place. IF you have extra penny there just buy some coins and hold it. don't be fool but the social media FUD! always be patience and do some diligence research!
Activity: 145
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 09:44:02 PM
I think you should not resign if you have a steady and satisfactory job. You can think of Bitcoin as your sideline. Although the overall price of Altcoin has been declining recently, I think it should not be sold immediately and should continue to wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 09:23:11 PM
Patience is one heck of a skill to learn, but once master you can go far with it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:17:37 PM
If you quit or sell it you will in big loss, so for the better hodl it in a few month because this down trend could be change to up trend in a few month. So just patient wait for that and dont panic sell. In long term cryptocurrency market will bigger in volume because many newcomer jump in to crypto because crypto and the technology give many benefits.
Activity: 292
February 03, 2018, 09:02:56 PM
Hello...Friends

Today most of the Altcoin goes Down. So what's the benefit for me Hold or Quit out from the Crypto market?

just hold and believe, because today all altcoin increase the prices.
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
February 03, 2018, 08:45:33 PM
So true, I held a couple thousand XRP because it's a bankster coin and they seem to be able to control everything. I bought them at around .27 cents a year ago. I second guessed my purchase because there are billions of XRP. Wouldn't you know know it, a few months after I sell, XRP goes over $3. Should have dumped them then, but never thought it would get so high. HODL on to what you got. You don't lose unless you sell for less than you bought them for. My .00002 cents.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 08:34:48 PM
Increase your patience on holding your coins just trust your wits on it because bloodbath is just a temporary phenomenon just hold learn to hold dont quit or else your be sorry
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
February 03, 2018, 07:49:59 PM
The answer is to hodl and when things get worth hodl harder and when worth hodl much harder , I can keep go on and on the answer will be always hodl . This is the same answer you will hear from anyone that have faith or know how crypto market is . This question is probably asked hundred of times already since the big dip started . The real right answer to it will always be grow some balls and hodl  Wink .
Activity: 5
February 03, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
there is some choice u can make after u saw the potential in any project, just take a look around
Activity: 252
February 03, 2018, 07:43:37 PM
Hello...Friends

only loosers do quit. Why do you have to quit if there is a chance for altcoin to still go UP? Be patient and don't panic, when you panic and quit crypto you will only lose all the benefits that you can get as well as your gained profits. Hold and be more positive with your goal, otherwise you will regret it on the end if you quit.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
February 03, 2018, 07:25:51 PM
I see no point of quitting right now. I am holding my investments and I suggest you do the same. The storm will be over soon and the sun will be back again.
Activity: 350
February 03, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
Hello...Friends

Patience my friend...patience. Meaning, you should learn to hold until things settle. Don’t be like those who lost their sense of reason and sold everything they have and then later on regretting it! A drama that’s been repeating over and over again. Learn from other’s mistakes! Don’t duplicate them.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
February 03, 2018, 07:11:57 PM
I don't think at this point there's any benefit from quit! As things are still down overall i'd assume quitting would right now would mean taking a loss! The only logical thing left here is HODL!
Right, it would be very unfortunate if you just quit. believe me, bitcoin still has a very good potential. and I also have some advice. never sell your coins when you can not take profit from it, at least you can get your capital back
Activity: 434
February 03, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
I would advise you not to sell altcoins now. The market can turn around at any time.
If you sell altcoins, then maybe you will buy them more expensive in a few hours.
I advise you to sit on the train in which you are traveling and not try to jump off, especially when he is riding. Wink
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
February 03, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
Hello...Friends

You don't need to quit, yes the altcoins in this Crypto world  are down the only you can do is wait and hold your coins. I believe the price of altcoins and Bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 280
February 03, 2018, 11:22:00 AM
Hello...Friends

I think this is your decision, every decision is always a big risk. so you should try to find out information concerning the altcoin you hold. it is important to decide your judgment. hold or sell. at least, you know the new information that can convince you.
Activity: 462
February 03, 2018, 11:21:22 AM
in these moments the best is to be mentally strong and keep keeping the coins and not selling as it would be a loss while not selling does not lose and everything is market sicology and as everything lows also goes up, only is waiting
Pages:
Jump to: